The Two Dongsaengs

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

After Kyuhyun and Changmin left, I came to Jenny unnie. "Hey unnie, can I go home now?" I asked her. "Of course. But I thought you'll go with Kyuhyun and Changmin?" she asked. "They want to hang out with Changmin because he'll leave for his world tour," I answered. "Ah I see. Well, you are free now. Just remember that people already know you now so be careful. Tomorrow we have so many schedules so you may take a rest. Let me drive you. Where do you wanna go?" she asked. "My apartment," I answered.

"Thanks un!" I hopped off from her car. "No problem. See you tomorrow dear," she waved then drove off. I let out a loud sigh. This is a very special day for me but why it doesn't feel so special? I turned around and when I about to come inside the building, I saw a tall guy leaned in front of a pillar near me. Somehow he looks very familiar to me. When he turned his head, my jaw instantly dropped. "MASON," I ran to him and hugged him. "Whoa noona. Chill," he chuckled. "Ya! How come you said that?You said you're still in Japan and now you are standing in front of me," I scolded him. "Haha ok sorry. Ugh you are still my fussy noona," he chuckled. "Fussy or not you still love me anyway," I smirked. "You won haha I miss you so much," he hugged me again. "Me too. How come you didn't tell me?" I pouted. "I just wanna give you surprise. I bet you don't know that I was watching you live too," he smiled sheepishly. "WHAT? Are you serious?" my eyes widened. "Yep. And I'm so proud of you. I felt like I wanna scream and tell the world that the girl who sang on the stage is my noona," he said. "Ew you're over reacting haha But, it's really nice to know that you watched me. If only you told me before," I pouted. "Hey it's ok. I don't wanna get special treatment anyway," he joked. "Ok ok. By the way, when you arrived here?" I asked. "This morning. I went straight to the hotel, then meet up with my friends, then went to watch you, then went here," he explained. "Whoa what a tiring day. Let's go grab some food," I clung my arm into his. "Ok. Don't you want to put your bag first? It looks heavy," he said. "Nope. Let's just bring it," I said. "Owkeey," then we started to walk off.

We arrived at a restaurant and ordered some food. "beep," I got text from my bestfriends. 

HEY GIRL! WE WATCHED YOUR PERFORMANCE AND HECK. WAS THAT REALLY _____ THAT WE KNOW? YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! AND WE ARE REALLY PROUD OF YOU. WE WANTED TO CALL YOU BUT THE DAMN BOSS WILL KILL US IF HE FIND OUT SO, WE'LL CALL YOU LATER. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XOXO

I chuckled. "Who's that?" Mason asked. "My friends. They just can't keep calm," I laughed and show him the text. "Haha just like you," he said when he read it. "Yeah right," I rolled my eyes. "Hey, I got video call from mom and dad!" he beamed. "Really? Omg pick it up! Hurry," I said as I immediately sit beside him. "Hey my lovely kids," father said. "Hey father-Hey dad" me and Mason look at each other then broke into laughter. "My kids are haven't change," my mother said. "_____, we just wanna say that we watched you and we are really really proud of you," mother said. "Thank you so much. I'm glad that you both are proud of me," I grinned. "Wait… Why'd you guys call Mason? Where did you guys know that he's with me?" I confused. "Actually we already knew it and keep it as a secret," father chuckled. "Gosh why are you guys so mean?" I pouted. "Sorry sweetie. Mason asked us so we just agreed," mother shrugged. "Ok whatever," I chuckled. "Well, we should go now. Bye kids. Lots of love from Hamburg," they waved. "Byeeee," we waved too and hung up the call. After that, I spent the night with Mason. 

"Mason, you don't have to drive me home. I know you still wanna meet your friends after this, right? Just go back to your hotel. I can go home by myself," I said after we went to a movie. "But you are debuted now. I have to be your bodyguard," he said. "Pwhaha don't be over reacting. I'm ok. Trust me. I'll call you when I reached home," I said. "No. No way. I'll drive you home. Case closed. Now let's go before it's getting to late," he circled his hand on my shoulder and we start to walk to his car. 

We were just hopped off from Mason's car when suddenly, "Noona! Noona!". I turned my head to look who is it, I saw Henry waving towards me. "Henry?" I confused. "Who is that? Your fans? HEY don't dare to touch my noona," suddenly Mason stood in front of me to blocked Henry so he can't see me. "Mason, I know him. He's Henry. Super Junior member too. Remember? I told you about him often," I laughed. "A-ah! Yes, I remember," Mason step aside and look embarrassed. "Hey Henry," I called him when Mason finally step aside. 'Who is he?' Henry mouthed at me. I chuckled, this two silly little boys are my dongsaengs. "Henry, this is Mason. Mason, this is Henry," I introduced both of them. "Nice to know you," they shake hands. "I thought you are having a family meeting, Henry?" I asked him. "It's done. Umm, noona can I talk to you?" he asked. "Yeah sure. Mason, I think I won't go up to my apartment now so you can go. Beside, I'm with Henry. Don't worry," I said. "Ok. I'll just go back to my hotel now. I'll see you around Henry. Take care of my noona ok," he said. "Have fun with your friends," I kissed his cheek before he go. "I will," he smiled then leave. "Soo, what do you want to talk to me?" I asked Henry. "Hop on. Let's not talk here," he opened his car door. I shrugged and came in.

We went to Han river. "What is it Henry? You look so dim," I asked as we sat on a bench beside the river. He let out a heavy sigh. "You know… About the meeting…," he stopped. I didn't say anything because I know he want to say something more. "My family… They want me to quit from SJ and work on my family company. I told them that music is my passion and super junior is like my own family but they just won't listen. They keep forcing me until I got so pissed and I yelled at them and left the house," he  groaned and covered his face with his hands. I'm shocked. There's no way he quit from SJ. At that point, I didn't know what to say. Then, I heard sounds and realized that Henry is crying. I hugged him tightly. "Just let it all out. Cry as long as you want Henry. Let it all out," I whispered. He cried on my shoulder. "Don't hold back your tears. Just let it out," I said. "I'm just really tired. They don't know how much Super Junior means to me, and they're really selfish," he said while still sobbing. "I know, I know they are selfish. But, maybe they just thought that it's the best for you which I'm sure it isn't. They're trying to give the best for you Henry, and they doing it wrong. You should tell them how super junior means to you, how successful super junior in U.S., and how the members means for you. Give them a clear explanation. I'm sure they will understand. Well, of course it'll be hard, but they'll understand. I'm sure," I said. "I've tried that but they didn't understand!" he shouted. "See? How people will listen to you if you're yelling? You have to be calm Henry. I know, it's hard to calm when people being really annoying but you must. Think of people you love. Try to be calm," I said. "Noona, I'm tired," he said, still crying on my shoulder. "Hey! You can't give up ok! You love SJ. Don't give up for people and things you love. Fight for them! It will be worth it at the end," I said. He stayed silent then he let  go of me. He still sobbing a little. "Don't cry anymore. Your eyes are getting smaller now," I wiped a tear on his face. "Ok," he chuckled. "Yeay you are smiling again," I cheered. "Thank you so much noona. I will try to talk to them again. I just need some time to stay calm and think what I have to say to them," he sighed. "No problem. Yeah I think you should take a rest first. Have fun tomorrow. Give yourself a break and forget the problems," I ruffled his hair. "It'll be hard, but I'll try," he smiled. "Great. Too bad I can't have fun with you tomorrow. I've so much things to do," I whined. "Hey it's ok haha Have fun with your works too," he ruffled back my hair. I just nodded. "I think we should go home now," he stood up. "Ok if you want to," I stood up too.

"Once again, thank you soooo much," he said when we arrived at my apartment. "No problem Henry. Call me if you need me, I'll try my best to pick it up. Don't forget to have fun," I hugged him. "Of course. And you, don't forget to get enough sleep and eat well," he said. "Of course. Well, I gotta go now. Be careful ok. Good night!" I hopped off from his car and waved to him. "Good bye noona," he waved back then left.

*Henry POV*

What a tiring day. Thank God I have my noona, or else I wouldn't know where I should go. Can't wait to just hop to my bed and forget all the things. I'm sure my hyungs aren't at the dorm so I don't have to deal with their questions about my swollen eyes.

'Click,' I just entered the dorm and it is perfectly peach black. I was right. My hyungs aren't at home, probably hanging out with their friends or just going around Seoul since we rarely get the chance to go freely. I was about to enter my room when the light suddenly flicked on. I winced with the sudden bright light, and I rubbed my eyes. When I get used to the light, I turned my eyes to see who is it. "Where have you been? What's wrong with your eyes?" Donghae hyung asked. Oh Damn.