Kyuhyun out of the hospital

My Secret "Normal Friend"

 

Meanwhile, the other members are eating on the hospital restaurant. “Hyung, turn off your laptop. Your food is getting cold,” Ryeowook said. “Nah. I have to do this first,” Leeteuk said. “Is it so important? What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked. “I almost forgot to buy Miley Cyrus’s ticket! And now I hope it doesn’t sold out,” Leeteuk said. “Oh I forgot about that too! So, did you get the ticket? “ Siwon asked. “I’m trying. Shut your mouth please. I can’t concentrate,” Leeteuk said. “Mianhae,” Siwon said.

“Yes! Oh thank God! Finally, I got the ticket! But not the VVIP, just the regular class,” Leeteuk said. “The point is you got the ticket, Hyung! Can you finish your food now? Or else we’ll leave you,” Donghae said. “Just give me five minutes,” Leeteuk said as he ate really fast. Then they all go back to Kyuhyun’s room.

You and Kyuhyun are laughing when they got inside. “Hey, what are you guys laughing at?” Siwon asked. “Look at this! Remember when we recorded this? Kangin have to wear this because there’s nothing fit in his body! LOL,” Kyuhyun said. Still laughing. “Yeah could you stop laughing? It’s not that funny,” Kangin said as he took Kyuhyun’s iPad. “Here is your food _____! Go eat now. I think the food is getting cold,” Sungmin said. “Oh, thank you oppa,” you said as you took the food from Sungmin’s hand. “So, let’s continue what we started before, shall we?” Leeteuk said in a serious tone. “Ugh ok,” Kyuhyun answered. “Umm guys, I’ll wait outside ok?” you said. “Ok. Eat your food _____,” Kyuhyun said. “I will,” you said as you bow to them and walk outside.

“So, where were we?” Leeteuk start the conversation when you left the room. “Just scold me already hyung!” Kyuhyun said. “I just want to know, why you did stupid things like that Kyu? You could just tell her not to go instead of do that insane things,” Leeteuk said. “I don’t want her to mad at me. Beside, I don’t have any reason to prohibit her to go with that jerk,” Kyuhyun answered. “Why don’t you confess her that you love her?” Siwon asked. But Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He put his head down. Facing his bed. “You afraid that she not feel the same thing like you, right Kyu?” Sungmin asked then. Kyuhyun nodded, his face still look down. “But I think she feel the same way as you. Well, I didn’t know exactly. But, from what I saw, I think she love you too,” Sungmin said, try to comfort Kyuhyun. “Since when Cho Kyuhyun loss his confident?” Heechul said sarcastic. “I’m not loss my confident!” Kyuhyun said. “Proof me then. Talk to her,” Heechul said. “B-but… I-I-I’m… I d-don’t think…” Kyuhyun stuttered. “Calm down Kyu. Don’t bother him,” Kibum said. “Well, you still don’t know if you really love her or not right? Just wait, and see if you still can’t forget her or something…. Then maybe it’s true,” Hangeng said. Kyuhyun nodded his head. “But remember what you promised me Kyu, you’ll not play starcraft for a month,” Leeteuk said. “Aigooo… Ok hyung. Oh there is something I want to ask! Why did you guys sleep in my room this morning? I can’t move you know!” Kyuhyun said. “Sorry Kyu. We just want to accompany you, but manager don’t want us to sleep at the corridor. He said he don’t want to see picture of us sleeping in the corridor on the magazines. So, we sleep in your room,” Siwon answered. Then Leeteuk phone rang, he picked up and talked for some minutes. “Guys, we have to go. Manager said we have to continue our recording since Kyuhyun is fine now,” Leeteuk said. “Sigh… Ok then. See you later Kyu,” Sungmin said. “Wait! Teukie, do you already buy the ticket?” Kyuhyun asked. “What? There’s no one named ‘Teukie’ here,” Leeteuk said. “Aigooo…. I mean, Leeteuk Hyung, do you already buy the ticket?” Kyuhyun asked again. “Oh, so you were asking me? Of course I already buy it. I’m a good leader am I?” Leeteuk said. “Yeah whatever. Just give me the ticket then!” Kyuhyun said. “Your attitude is driving me crazy Kyu! Take that! And you know what? You’ll have to pay for that when you’re back healthy,” Leeteuk said as he threw the ticket to Kyuhyun. “Not VVIP? You’re not that good leader,” Kyuhyun said when he saw the ticket. “Just thank him already Kyu! Common guys, we have to go now,” Siwon said. “Gomawo Leeteuk hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted when their reach the door. Leeteuk just nodded. “Ugh the concert is two weeks from now! I hope I already out of the hospital that day,” Kyhyun though and put the tickets inside of his book. Then they all came out from Kyuhyun’s room. Heading back to the studio.

“_____, we have to go back to the studio. You can accompany Kyu right?” Leeteuk asked you when they already outside. “Sure oppa,” you answered. “Good. See you later _____,” Leeteuk said. “See you too. Have a great day oppa,” as you waved your hand when they walked away. They smiled and disappear when the lift closed. Then a nurse came, “Excuse me Miss. We are about to move Mr. Cho to his normal room,” she said. “Oh ok nurse. Do what ever you have to do,” you said then you walked inside Kyu’s room. “Hey, you’ll move to the normal room Kyu,” you said as you tidy his things. Kyu just nodded. “Don’t touch it! I’ll take it by myself,” Kyuhyun said when you wanted to take his book. “Mianhae. But, why I can’t touch it?” you asked. “You don’t have to know,” he said with the evil smirked on his face. “Not that smirked again!” you said. Then the nurse came, “The room is ready. Do you need wheelchair Mr. Cho?” the nurse asked. “No, thank you. I can walk by myself,” Kyu said as he tried to stand up. But he’s still a little bit weak so you help him. You put his arm around your shoulder. Then you helped him walk to the normal room. Then you helped him to sit in his bed when you both reach his room. “Thank you missy,” he said as he pulled your nose. “Yeah what kind of thanks is that?” you said sarcastic as you sat at the sofa. “Come here,” he said. “What?” you asked. “Come here already!” he said. Then you walk towards him, the moment when you rich his bed site, he pulled you into his hug. He hugged you tightly. “W-w-what’s wrong K-Kyu?” you stuttered. “Nothing. I miss you,” he said. “M-miss me? B-but we just met yesterday, a-and…” you still want talk but Kyuhyun cut it off. “Don’t you miss me too?” he asked. “I-I… umm, I…” you don’t know what to say! Why did he ask such a thing! Suddenly the door knocked. “Thank God!” you thought.

You broke the hug and walk to the door. “It’s the time miss. Dr. Jack said you have to do what he told you,” the nurse said. “Of course. Thank you nurse,” you said as you took the tray from the nurse’s hand. “What did Dr. Jack told you?” Kyuhyun asked. “He want me to make sure that you drink your medicine properly this time!” you said as you walked back to his bed. “Don’t worry. I’ll drink it if you want to do something,” he smirked. “And what is it?” you tilted your head. “You have to say you miss me too,” he said. “Oh come on Kyu! Don’t be so childish,” you said as you unwrapped the medicine. “Ok. I’m not drink it,” Kyu said as he looked away. “Aigooo. Ok, I miss you too! Now drink your medicine!” you said. “Ok,” he grinned and drink it.

After that, you spend your days with Kyuhyun. Every day after college, you’ll go to the hospital. Even, you did the homework in the hospital. Then at night there’ll be one member went to the hospital to accompany Kyu, so you can go home. Also, you have to say “I MISS YOU” every time he wanted to drink his medicine or else he doesn’t want to! Yes! He’s so childish! But now is already two weeks and Kyuhyun is allowed to go home. You’ll take him to his apartment because his hyungs is really busy. “Where should we go now?” you asked when both of you already inside Siwon’s car. Siwon leave his car so you can drive Kyuhyun to their apartment and of course, you are the one who drive! Kyuhyun is prohibited to drive now. “Why did you ask again? My apartment of course! Pabo,” he said. “Hey, I’ve never go to your apartment pabo!” you said. “I-I’m not pabo! I just forgot,” he said. “Yeah whatever,” you said. It took one hour to reach his apartment from the hospital. You talk to him for about an hour. “It’s 9 p.m.! I have to go home,” you said. “Let me drive you,” he said. “Don’t you here what your hyung said? You are prohibited! Beside, I can go home by myself,” you said. “But it’s night already missy,” he said. “So? When you still in the hospital, I went home at 11 p.m. Kyu,” you said. “Is it?” Kyu asked innocently. “Aish whatever. I’m going home now. Bye,” you said as you leave him.

‘Meet me tomorrow on Olives Garden. 3 p.m. Wear something simple. Don’t be late!’ Kyuhyun send you a text message when you reach your apartment. “What the hell he’s going to do now?!” you thought. You tried to call him but he didn’t pick up. Then he text you again ‘Don’t ask! I’ll not answer your call. Go to bed and meet me tomorrow’. “He’s such a bossy!” you thought again.

You woke up at the next day and broke into a smile when you saw Kyuhyun’s poster on your apartment. “Wait… _____, what did you do?! You’re not in love with him! No _____! You can’t!” you thought. Then you prepared yourself. “Hmm, what should I wear? He said something simple,” you thought. So you choose to wear a short, sleeveless black blouse, and sneakers. “Damn it! It’s 2 p.m. now! I hope I’m not late,” you thought as you grab your bag then walked out from your apartment.

“You’re late!” Kyuhyun said when you sat across him on the restaurant. “Oh come on Kyu! I’m just late for two minutes!” you said. “It’s still called ‘late’!” he said. “Gosh! Ok I’m sorry! Now, tell me. Why you told me to go here?” you asked. “Just wait. We have to eat first,” he said. You really want to complain him but you know, there’s no way to make him tell you. “Ok,” you pouted.

“Let’s go,” he said when he already paid the bills. “Where?” you asked. “Aiish you’re to much asking! Come with me,” he said. He took you to a car. Maybe it’s one of his hyung’s car. There’s an old man sitting behind the steering wheel. “Hello sir,” you said to the old man. He just nodded and smiled. “Let’s go Mr. Kevin. I don’t want to be late,” Kyuhyun said to the old man who named ‘Mr. Kevin’. “Where do we go Kyu?!” you asked. “Just wait and see,” he said as he looked out of the window. “Aigoo… Why don’t you just tell me now?!” you asked impatiently. But he doesn’t say anything. “Fine! I’ll wait,” you pouted.

Your eyes get widened when you saw Nokia Theater. “K-Kyu… Why did we go here?” you asked. “Because, we’re gonna watch Miley Cyrus concert!” he grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, there's nothing serious happen in this chapter. Just wait and see for the next chapter! I think I want to make something bad Hahaha

Superjunior22: I can't ask you? Or can I? :p Thank you for your offer! I really appreciate it :D Let me know if I did something wrong ok?

Suju_ELF143: Just wait and see. Yes, Kyu will confess but I don't know when. I want to make some trouble too hehe Anyway, thank you for commenting :D

Myunghee17ukiss and ayushicanfly: Thank youu! :D

Chomelodies: Hello new reader! I hope you enjoy this story and thank youu :D