Chapter 2

The Boy Next Door

You woke up by the sun hitting your eyes. “Ahh…” You yawned and stretched your arms.

Suddenly, your eyes shot open and you sat up. You looked at your surroundings and your mouth started trembling. *Did I fall asleep here? Ohh…no…this is not good…Sehun! Where is he?* You looked at the bedside and noticed he wasn’t there.

“Maybe…I can make a run for-“You stopped talking once Sehun entered the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Care to explain?” He said while he leaned against the wall and ruffled his wet hair.

You gulped at the sight in front of you and just nodded. You wanted to talk but no words came out of your mouth.

 “I-uhh-I…” Was all you could shutter out.

Sehun smirked and walked by the bed.

 He pushed you back down on the bed and hovered on top of you. He leaned in and stared at your face. As a water droplet fell from his wet hair, you knew this wasn’t a dream.

You shifted your head to the side to hide your blushing.

He leaned in closer to your ear and said “Get out.” It almost sounded nice but it wasn’t meant to be.

You pushed him off of you and got up. “I-I was lea-leaving!” You yelled and stomped out his room. “Ungrateful bastard…I even cleaned his house!” You said as you walked out his house.

 

“Sehun.” The principal said as he flipped through some papers.

“That’s my name.” He said bluntly as he played with a snow-globe on the desk.

The principal sighed and said “When’s the last time you saw your grades?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me?” Sehun rudely replied.

“Sehun I’m being serious, you’re failing.” The principal stated.

“And? Don’t worry I’ll pass somehow.” He said and yawned.

“You better because if you don’t…” The principal sighed and continued “You won’t be able to graduate this year.”

Suddenly, Sehun dropped the snow-globe and said “What?!?”

“I mean what I say Sehun….you must pass, you do know who your parents are right?” The principal said.

*Aish! My parents will kill me if they find this out!* Sehun thought.

“I came up with a proposal for you.” The principal said. “It might be in your best interest to accept this.”

Sehun looked up and replied “Ohh…yeah-yeah what is it?”

“Miss Dasom please come in.” Yelled the principal.

~o~o~o~

Sorry for the short update!! I promise to update a lot though!!

Thanks for showing me this gif D2EXO_SHINee

DAMN!! This boy has some arms!!!!!