Chapter 15

The Boy Next Door

 

“Kai.” Sehun said as he shoved by you, “What are you doing here?”

Kai smirked and threw his school bag on the couch, “Just wanted a drink or two I guess.” He said as he loosened his tie and made his way to the alcohol. “Hyung can I get a drink?” He said looking at Luhan, who nodded and sat beside you.

You quietly sat down and bit you lip, *What the-how come Kai is here? He’s-he’s not like this.* You were right when you said he wasn’t like this, at least his school image was. Kai was the school’s most out-going guy and your competition. He would be the last person you would expect to come to a place like this. He had straight A’s and always was one step ahead of you but then he became second and you became ahead of him. It happened all too soon. *So this is what happened…*

“Dasom…” You heard Kai call your name. You turned around and saw Kai looking at you, “I didn’t knew you hung around with Luhan and Sehun.”

You shook your head and said, “I don’t. I just tutor Sehun, nothing else.”

When you said that Sehun got offended, *What does she mean nothing else?* Sehun coughed and said, “Dasom’s only my tutor. Psh…you know I don’t spend time with bores like her.”

You looked at Sehun and replied, “What do you mean bore?”

Sehun chuckled at how defensive you got and replied, “I mean you’re no fun.”

“I am too.” You defended yourself.

Before Sehun could reply Kai said, “Prove it.”

You looked at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and held a glass of vodka for you, “Go on. Prove it.”

You rolled your eyes and picked up the bottle of vodka.

“Yah-“ Sehun said as he reached for the bottle that was in your hands.

Kai stopped him and said, “Let her. She’s proving herself.”

“But-“ Sehun said but was cut out by Luhan.

“Why do you care?” Luhan said, “Do you like her?”

“No.” Sehun said and sat back down in his seat. *I don’t like her pshh…*

Sehun watched you chug that bottle down. He felt bad for you and wanted to stop you but why? It’s not like he care, right?

 

“I feel funny.” You said as you tried to stand up but fell back down on Kai.

 “Kai~” You cooed in his ear.

He smirked and said, “What?” You grabbed his face and examined it.

You squeezed his face and said, “Is this why I’m number one now?”

Kai furrowed his eyebrows and said, “Why do you mean?”

Sehun who was watching from afar thought you were getting ‘intimate’ with Kai got mad.

*What is she doing all over him like that?* Sehun thought as he stood up.

“Yah!” Sehun said pulling you towards him, “Come on let’s go home.”

“I don’t want to go…” You said looking at the ground.

“Dasom!” Sehun yelled. “Come on!”

“Okay! Okay!” You said replying to him, “Always yelling at me.”

 

Sehun and you were seated in a taxi and you were drowsy and were laying on his chest.

“My head hurts…” You whispered to yourself.

Sehun heard you and rolled his eyes, *Shouldn’t have drank that much.*

“Sehun…” You softly spoke.

He laughed and said, “What?” *This kid she’s sleep talking…*

“What’s so good about drinking…*yawn*…please stop…it’s not good for you…*yawn*…Is that why you like me as Ina…” You said and closed your eyes.

“What?” Sehun said shaking you but stopped, “I heard wrong right? What did she say about Ina?” He shook the thought out of his head and looked at your sleeping figure.

*Why do you care if I drink or not? Why do you care about me? Dasom…you’re so interesting…* He smiled as he moved your bangs away from your forehead.

 “Sweet dreams.” He said looking out the window of the taxi. *Ina…I wonder what she’s up too…*

~o~o~o~

Yes it's Kai, I know...I Know...WHAT THE HELL?

Surprise?

PS: coming soon!