Chapter 4

The Boy Next Door

“Dasom-ah!” You heard your mom yell. You groaned and rolled off your bed. While scratching your head you walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“What?” You said as you sat on a bar stool.

“Don’t talk in such a rude manner Dasom,” Your mom straightened her eyeglasses and continued; “I got the call from school that you have to tutor that kid Sehun.”

Your heartbeat grew from hearing his name, “Ohh….yeah…”’

“Well? What are you still doing here?” Your mom questioned you.

“What do you mean?” You asked a bit confused.

“I mean, its 6 pm right now so be back before dinner.” She said and got up to cut some mushrooms.

You got up and said “What are you implying right now?”

“I’m not implying anything. I’m telling you to hustle your over to his house.” She said frowning.

You just stared back at her dumbfounded.  “Dasom,” She said coming closer to you, “Go tutor that kid, make him pass so you can be the valedictorian, got it.” She nodded her head.

You nodded your head in response and said “Okay mom.”

 

*Here I go. Deep breaths Dasom….deep breaths-* You rang the bell. You clutched onto your books as you heard footsteps coming towards the door.  

Suddenly, the door opened and a gorgeous woman, probably Sehun’s mom, stood in front of you.

“Hello,” You bowed and faced her again, “I’m Kim Dasom.”

A smile lit her face and she clasped her hands together, “Omo! Our life saver is here!” She grabbed your arm and pulled you in. She dragged you into the living room and said “Honey~ she’s here!”

A man, Sehun’s father, came into the living room. “Aigo!” He said and patted your head.

“Where is Se-Sehun?” You asked a bit terrified of these people.

“Omo! That’s right, you must tutor Sehun! His room is upstairs on the left; I’ll bring some snacks later. Study hard, fighting!” She said and make a pumped her fists.

You nodded and headed up the stairs.

 

You knocked on Sehun’s door and heard someone say “Come in.”

You stepped inside and shut the door. Sehun was laying on his bead texting. He placed his phone down and looked towards you and said “You are?”

Your heart fell a bit when he said that but none-the-less you didn’t let it bother you. * Your tutor you jackass.* You walked in a bit more and said “I’m Dasom…your tutor.”

“Ohhh…ohh yeah.” He said and sat up on the bed.

You looked around and said “Shall we start?”

Suddenly, his phone rang; “Ohh…hey baby….no I’m not busy….where….uhmm sure…I’ll be there….hmm….okay bye.” He hung up and got up.

“Are you going somewhere?” You asked.

“Maybe.” He said and walked up to you. “What are you waiting for? Start teaching.” He said and sat down.

You also took a chair and pulled yourself closer to the table. You were sitting next to him and could smell his cologne. “We’ll start with Chemistry since it’s your weakest subject-“

You stopped talking once you noticed Sehun looking closely at you. “Wh-what?” You mumbled out.

He tilted his head and brought it closer to you, “How come I never saw you before in school?”

*Your too busy flirting with girls to notice me!* You gulped and said “I mean it’s a pretty big school and all.”

 

“Do you understand now?” You asked Sehun.

“A bit I think,” He replied “But better than before.”

“Your welcome-“ You said while turning your face. Your face was inches away from Sehun’s face.

*Ohh god….awkward…* You thought as you gulped. Sehun saw how uncomfortable you were. He noticed your ear’s turning red and smirked.

~o~o~o~

Sorry I didn't get to update til now!
OMFG EXO are in LA for SM Town live and I'm stuck on the other side aka known as New Jersey >.<

Anyway, thank you guys for the many comments and for subbing!!!

Please continue to comment and show your support!

Anyway, back to EXO in LA: THEY WENT TO DISNEYLAND, I WISH I WENT THERE TODAY!!

~DISNEYLAND A PLACE WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE~

PS: Please check out my other story, if you're interested!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172939/now-or-never-you-exo-exok-exom-baekhyun-chanyeol-kris

*Stars you and Baekhyun!