Chapter 35

The Boy Next Door

 

Sehun was getting ready in the meantime. “Is this too much?” He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He wore a navy blue collar shirt with dark black pants. He combed his hair with his hands and nodded, “Nah…I look just fine…maybe even too cute for her ha.” He smiled at himself and grabbed his phone.

 

He waited outside his house for you to come out but you didn’t.

He waited more…and more.

“Is she still getting ready?” He said to himself and sighed. “I should call her at least, the reservation might get cancelled.”

He took out his phone and clicked his speed dial button. “Come on Dasom pick up your phone…come on.”

“The number you have reached is not available-“ The voice recording from your phone spoke.

Sehun grumped and decided it was best if he just went straight to your home.

‘Ding Dong’

“Oh…Sehun it’s a nice surprise of you to show up.” Mrs. Kim (your mother) said.

Sehun smiled back politely and nodded, “Uhm…is Dasom here? We were supposed to leave 45 minutes ago.”

Mrs. Kim furrowed her eyebrows and said, “Dasom hasn’t come home from her volunteer shifts yet.”

“What?” Sehun said a bit shocked.

“Oh sweetie maybe she got caught up and it slipped her mind, would you-“She said but got interrupted by Sehun.

“Thank you.” Sehun replied and turned around and walked away.

He opened his car door and sat down. *It couldn’t have just slipped her mind, could it? I mean wasn’t she really looking forward to it?*

Sehun took out his phone and left Dasom a message which read, ‘Did you forget something princess?’

Just then Sehun received a phone call from his friends inviting him over to some party.

“Alright, I’ll see if I can come…K…bye.” He said and ended the call. *Is she even coming?* He checked the time and decided enough was enough; he banged his door shut and drove off to the party.

 

Meanwhile you were in Kai’s hospital room.

Tears filled your eyes as Kai told you.

“Yeah…and that’s pretty much that-“He looked at you and his eyes bugged out, “Dasom? Dasom why are you crying you fool?”

You shook the tears away and pushed his hands away, “I didn’t know what you were going through and-and-“You chocked on your words.

Kai chuckled and replied, “Well…I was wondering something…”

You wiped your tears away with your hands and said, “Uh…what is it?”

He gave one of his pure smiles and said, “I get to leave tomorrow for a bit, would you want to accompany me?”

He looked at you but you did not give him a reply, he awkwardly laughed and said, “Ahh…I mean you don’t have too, I just missed hanging out with-“

You cut him off and answered back, “Yes.” He looked at you and before he could reply you said, “But I get to choose the location, okay?”

He smiled and nodded, “Of course ma’am that’s all up to you.”

You smiled back and he nuzzled your head with his hand.

 

“Oppa!” Soyu squealed walking up to Sehun, with a beer can in her hand. “Aren’t you supposed to be out with your lover tonight, I mean its Valentine’s Day?”

Sehun said nothing but responded with opening another can of beer.

Soyu smirked and said, “Did she forget or something or did she ditch you?”

By saying that Soyu noticed Sehun getting tensed, Soyu blurted into hysterical laughing and said, “No way! She totally stood you up!”

Sehun stood up angered by her but before he could say something, Soyu kissed him.

“GET-“ Sehun said trying to push her away without hurting her, since she still was a girl, “GET OFF!” He said and pushed her away.

Soyu fell onto the sofa and rolled her eyes, “What does that prude have that I don’t Sehun?!” She grabbed a hold of his hand only to get pushed away.

“Leave me alone,” He said and took a step, “And don’t talk about Dasom like that. She’s nothing like you, she’s honest and caring.” And walked away frustrated.

Soyu slammed her fist down on the sofa and mimicked him, “She’s honest and caring! PSSHHH! My .” She saw people looking at her strangely and yelled, “WHAT?” And they quickly turned around. “My god Dasom, did you put Sehun under some kind of spell or something?” She laughed as she took a sip of her drink. “He is overdosed on Dasom.”

~o~o~o~

 

Need a new poster for this story, anyone can make one if they have time :D much thank you if you do :D