Chapter 13

The Boy Next Door

 

“Oh! Dasom-ah!” Sehun’s mom said as she heard the front-door open.

You smiled and bowed, “I’m here to-“

She interrupted you and said, “I know, you’re here for my baby Sehun.” She smiled and grabbed your hand, “Come here.” She took you into the kitchen.

“Take these upstairs, I thought you kids would like some snacks while you study.” She said handing you a try of strawberries, peaches, and bananas. You nodded and took the tray. “Oh wait!” She said before you could head up the stairs.

“Yes?” You asked turning around.

She placed some other things on the tray and said, “Just thought you guys would like to dip your fruits in chocolate or eat them with whip-cream.”

You chuckled and nodded, “Thank you.” *Sehun’s mom is so sweet…ah I wonder what Sehun and Soyu did today hmm…well not any of business.*

 

You opened the door to Sehun’s room and stepped inside. “Where is he?” You said setting the tray on the table. Before you could take another step you heard Sehun’s phone buzz. *I shouldn’t.* But like any other curious person you looked at the screen to see who the message was from.

“Soyu?” You said as you picked up his phone to see the message. ‘I had fun today ;)’ “What does she mean?” You quickly placed the phone down once you heard steps come into the room.

“You again?” Sehun said as he ruffled his wet hair with a small blue towel. “Don’t you anything else to do?”

You shook your head and said, “I ju-just h-have to tutor y-you.”

He chuckled and replied, “Tutor me?” He threw his towel on the bed and said, “You can’t even speak without shuttering.”

You gulped and just stared at him, *Its cause Dasom doesn’t have any confidence…*

Sehun checked his reflection in the mirror and sighed. “What am I supposed to do with these?” He said examining his chest, while looking in his shirt.

“Yah Dasom!” He yelled breaking you out of your gaze, “Come here.”

You looked at him and replied, “Yes?” While walking up to him but keeping a safe distance.

He took off his shirt and went to the door to lock it. “Wh-what are you doing?” You asked shocked and a bit confused. *Dasom can’t do this…*You bit your lip and took another step back.

He turned to you and placed something in your hand and said, “You’re a girl right?” You looked at him and nodded. He smiled and said, “Put that on these scratches.” He said pointing to the marks on his chest.

You looked up at them and immediately thought of *Soyu…*”What are those?” You said looking up at him.

He smirked and sat down on his bed, “I’ll tell you when you’re older.” He winked.

You walked up at him a bit frustrated and said, “I’m not a kid!”

He pulled you closer to him and said in a low tone, “Then are you a woman?”

You gulped and hit his chest, “Okay!” You blew your bangs and continued, “Let me put it on then, so we can continue studying.”

As you were putting cover-up on his chest and along his collar-bone, you were really concentrated, which made Sehun smile. *Cute-Wait what? Did I just call -Mary cute?*

*How could he sleep with Soyu? I thought we liked Ina-I mean m-*”Sehun?” You asked out the blue.

He broke his stare at you and looked away, “What?” He said while coughing.

You stood up and handed it back to him, “I’m done.”

Sehun happily stood up and checked his reflection in the mirror, “Thanks Dasom, I owe you.” He winked.

Before you could reply his phone rang, “Hello? Oh. Hyung what’s up? Really? Right not? I’m in the middle-Is it important? Okay…okay…I’ll be there.”

“Are you going somewhere?” You asked taking a bite a strawberry. “We haven’t even started to study.”

He rubbed his hair frustrated and suddenly shot up, “That’s it.”

You also stood up and said, “What’s it?” He didn’t say anything but opened his closet and took out a black-collared shirt. After wearing it he suddenly grabbed your arm, “Come on.”

“Where are w-e ahh! Going!” You yelled as he pulled you down the stairs.

“Mom! Me and Dasom are going to the library!” He yelled and ran out the door holding your arm.

 

“Sehun!” You yelled as he pushed you into a taxi.

“Hongdae please.” Sehun said to the taxi driver while handing him some money.

“Ahh! Refreshing!” He said opening the window and taking a deep breath.

*Cool down Dasom! Cool down!* “Sehun…” You spoke in the calmest voice you could have mustered up. 

Sehun turned around and smiled. “Thanks Dasom-ah~” He said while ruffling your hair.

All the anger that was built up in you vanished. *Thanks?* You looked at him and tilted your head confused, “For?” You asked.

He crossed his hands behind his head and said, “For following along with me.”

You looked at him and said, “You can just drop me off home and you can go and have fun, but don’t forget you’re going to fail if you don’t study for the exams.”

Sehun shook his head and suddenly grabbed your hands, “No! I promise today is the last day. Let’s have fun today and starting from tomorrow I promise I’ll study really hard!” 

~o~o~o~

What's up with all this M rated business going on here? >.<

Sehun is going to dance with BoA, for 'Only You' on Music Bank <3

Going to pretend I'm BoA while I watch lol!

PS: Excited for KARA's comback? I AM!!! KARA IS THE BEST <3

Nicole looked so pretty here. had to <3 (I have no fave in KARA, they are all PERFECT)