Chapter 24

The Boy Next Door

-Super Short Update SORRY-

“In here…” Kai said as he halted in front of a door.  He turned around and smiled at you. “I’ll let you go in alone…” He touched your shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze, “I’ll be right back.”

You nodded as he walked away.

You touched the doorknob but did not know if you should twist it open or not.

 Your body froze and it did not respond to you.

You finally shook off the feeling, clutched the knob tightly, and twisted it open. You closed the door behind, and there in front of your eyes was Sehun.

He was laying on the bed, IV attached and eyes shut. He was still alive but this is not how you want to see Sehun, ever.

 You limped your sore body and walked up to him as tears formed into your eyes, “Idiot…” You softly whispered, “You can’t do this to yourself Sehun….” You sobbed and touched his face, “Please wake up Sehun…” Your knees fell to the floor and your grabbed his hand tightly, “I’m begging you Sehun! Please wake up!”

You quickly wiped your tears and sat on the edge of his bed. “I’m sorry…” You looked at him as you grabbed his hand and placed it into yours, “It’s my fault…if I wasn’t rude to you or canceled on you…you wouldn’t be like this.” You placed his hand back down and said, “When you wake up I promise things will go back to how they were before. I’ll go back to being the wallflower I am and you go back to being a star.” You got up and looked at him, “So just wake up Sehun.”  

You could not take it anymore and decided it would be best for you to leave the room. You shut the door behind you and sank onto the floor. You gathered yourself together and placed your head on your knees as you cried your heart out. *Idiot…stupid…Sehun you idiot…* You cired.

“Dasom…” Kai said as he walked up to you.

You stopped leaning against the door and stood up, “Kai...” You said holding back the hot tears.

He extended his hand, and you took it. He stood you up and sighed, “Dasom don’t cry.”

You held the sobs and looked at him, “What about you Kai? You didn’t cry?”

He wiped your tears away and replied, “I’ll cry for the both of us…so please don’t cry. It hurts me twice as much when I see tears in your eyes.”

You looked at him and suddenly then Kai kissed your forehead.

“Kai-“ You said but got interrupted by the nurse running into Sehun’s room.

“What’s going on?” Kai yelled and ran into Sehun’s room with the nurse.

You bundled your emotions and ran into Sehun’s room too.

“SEHUN!” You screamed and fell onto the floor on your knees.

~o~o~o~

Totally in love with No Minwoo <3 

Sorry for not updating in a while, I was pretty sick and yeah -.- sorry subbies, I love you guys <3

PS: EXCITED FOR THE EXO COMEBACK?!?!?!