Chapter 7

The Boy Next Door

You and Sehun were walking in the streets of Seoul. You wanted to make conversation with him, but didn’t know how to start it or what to say.

 Suddenly, your nose was filled with the delicious smell of Ddeokbokki. You stopped walking and tried to see where that smell was coming from.

When you stopped walking, Sehun who wasn’t looking ahead collided into you. “Aish!” He said as he bumped into you. You didn’t budge; instead you were busy sniffing the air. “Yah! What are you-“

You cut him off and said “There!” You pointed towards a street vendor. He looked at you and before he could say anything else you grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the stand.

You finally arrived at the street vendor. “Ajumma can I get a big plate of Ddeokbokki please.”

She smiled and nodded, “Coming right up sweetie.”

You sniffed the delicious aroma of the Ddeokbokki being cooked and smiled. *Mhmm….smells so good-*Your thoughts were interrupted by Sehun’s intense gaze at you. “What?” You asked innocently.

He shook his head and said “Who said I wanted to eat this?”

Before you could reply the sever brought a plate full of Ddeokbokki. “Mhmm smells good! Thank you!” You said brightly and paid the money. “Don’t you want some? It’s good~” You cooed to Sehun as you stuck your fork in one and held it in front of him.

Instead of eating it, Sehun coolly moved the food out of his face. “Hurry up.” He said.

*What’s his problem? Oh…well…whatever more for me!!!* You smiled and said “Suit yourself!” With that you started to dig in.

Sehun watched you in disgust. *How can a girl possibly eat like that?* He shook his head, *Definitely not my type.*

You saw Sehun looking at you and you said “Want some?” You hadn’t swallowed the food in your mouth when you spoke causing some of it to splatter onto Sehun’s face.

Sehun closed his eyes in response and before he could yell at you, he felt something on his face. He opened his eyes to find you patting his face clean with a napkin. *What is she doing…*

You smiled and sat back down, “Sorry…” You bit your lip and continued “It’s just so good.” You smiled meekly.

Sehun’s gaze softened, “Is it really that good?”

Taking that as an acceptance to your apology, you smiled widely and said “Mhm! Want to try?” You jammed one rice-cake onto your fork and held it in front of him.

He looked at you as he raised an eyebrow, *Does she think I’ll eat from the same fork that-* He shook the thought away from his head and leaned in forward so he could eat the rice-cake.

You waited patiently for him to chew and swallow the food. Once he had digested it, you asked “Good huh?”

Sehun chuckled in response. You beamed, “Here have more!”

 

“Ahh…” You said as you touched your stomach. *It hurts…hurts…* You stopped walking and cowered down.

Sehun noticed that you weren’t walking besides him and he turned around. “Dasom?” He said looking around. He found you sitting down. Sighing, he walked up to you. “What’s wrong?” He asked. You murmured something, but he didn’t hear it. “Yah! What’s wrong?” He said crouching down next to you.

“My stomach hurts.” You whispered.

He sighed and said “I told you to eat slowly didn’t I?” He looked at you and then continued, “You probably got indigestion.”

You brought your face up to his and said, “You go first.”

Sehun saw that your eyes were watery. *I’m going to regret this.* He shook his head and turned his back on you, while crouching. “Get on.” He said.

You looked up and said “Wh-what?”

He sighed and turned his head to you and replied “I said get on.”

You gasped and said “Oh! No! It’s okay! Really!”

Sehun blew his bangs, and said “Don’t make me force you.” This time his voice sounded demanding.

You gulped and replied “Thank you.” You got on his back, and placed your arms around his neck, securely.

Sehun stood up and brought your legs into his arms and said “Ready?”

You nodded and said “Hmm…”

While Sehun was carrying you, he started getting irritated by you; not by your weight, or personally you but by your constant twitching. Couldn’t hold it any longer he yelled “Yah! Will you stop moving?”

You stopped and said, “Sorry…Sehun?”

“What?” He asked as he tightened his grip on you.

“Am I heavy?” You asked.

Sehun rolled his eyes and said “No.”

You smiled to yourself, *Relief!*

 

Sehun entered both of yours neighborhood, and thought it was time you get off of him. *I should probably tell her to get off now.* He jolted his back and said “Yah! Get off me now, we’re home.”

He didn’t get a response. “Yah-“He stopped talking once he turned his face to his shoulder and saw your head laying there. *She’s sleeping…*

 

Sehun stood in front of your house and rang the doorbell.  He looked at your head once again, which was on his shoulder and sighed, *She drooled on my shoulder.*

Suddenly, the front door opened and your mom said “Ohh! Sehun!” She saw you on his back and said “Ohh! I’m sorry! Did she trouble you?”

Sehun shook his head and said “No.” He noticed Mrs. Kim in her sleeping attire and felt bad. “I’ll bring her up to her room.”

Mrs. Kim smiled and said “You sure it won’t trouble you?”

Sehun nodded and said “It’s fine.”

 “Her room is upstairs on the left.” She replied.

 

Sehun gently laid you down on your bed and looked around your room. *Ehh….it’s so pink…* He looked at you once again, and said “Next time you want to eat that much, don’t bring me along.”

 He chuckled to himself and sat down on the bed. “And by the way Dasom…” He looked at your face and continued, “You’re very heavy.” Chuckling he took of your shoes and placed the blanket on top of you. Before leaving he said “Night.” And walked out.

~o~o~o~

YAY! I updated LOL Anyway please enjoy and tell me what you think~

Ohh...and the ness will come! I just have to develop the story first, you get me?

Sehun Oppa is so cute!!!