Chapter 3

The Boy Next Door

“Miss Dasom please come in.” You heard from the other-side of the room.

You stood up and touched the door knob while sighing *Am I in trouble?* You opened the door and stepped inside.

“Ye-Yes?” You shuttered out as you closed the door and walked up to his desk.

He smiled and said “Have a seat; I have something to tell both of you.”

*Both of us?* You turned your face and saw Sehun sitting right next to you. He turned his head and saw you.

“You?” Sehun said a bit sarcastically, “What now? Are you stalking me?”

You rolled your eyes and said “No.” *Even for such an attractive boy his personality is damn ugly!*

The principal smiled and said “You both know…each other?”

“Uhm…well-“You started but got cut off by Sehun.

“No.” He stated and started fiddling with a paper-clip.

“Well this would be a great opportunity for both of you two to become closer.” The principal replied.

*What does he mean by closer?* You furrowed your eyebrows a bit confused.

“Miss Dasom I would like you to tutor Sehun.” He said.

Your eyes must have popped out of your sockets by the way you were staring at the principal, “WH-why?”

“Trust me…” He looked at Sehun and then back at you, “It’s in both of your interest.” He cleared his throat before saying “You need some more credit to become the graduating classes’ valedictorian and Sehun here needs more credit to graduate this year. So what do you guys say?”

You looked at Sehun and back at the principal. *Tutor Sehun? That boy is so intimidating-*

Sehun broke your thoughts by bluntly saying “Yes, I accept.”

You looked at Sehun with your mouth wide-open. “You what?”

The principal smiled and said “That’s great to hear, now I will just inform your parents and both of you will be set.”

You looked at Sehun still speechless. He smiled and held his hand out towards you and said “Hi, I’m Sehun.”

You looked at his hand and shook it firmly and said “I know, I’m Dasom.”

“Let’s work well together Dasom-ah~” He said and got up and slung his backpack on and left the room.

*Did he just smile at me?* Suddenly, a smile lit your face and you lightly blushed. *Maybe this is my chance….*

 

“What? You get to tutor Sehun oppa?” Soyu said as she leaned against a locker next to yours.

You grabbed a book out of your locker and nodded, “Mhm…that’s what the principal said.”

She looked up at the ceiling and hummed “Uhm…so you and Sehun are friends now.”

You closed your locker and said “No, we’re not friends. I mean he doesn’t even know me, I’m just a girl who has to tutor him.” You started walking ahead and Soyu followed you.

“But my friend, you guys will become close. I mean it’s only natural since you guys will be spending a lot of time together.”  She replied.

You stopped walking and looked at her “What are you trying to pull here?”

She shrugged and said “Nothing~” and started walking ahead.

You ran next to her and she said “If I have some questions on homework and stuff, can I come too?”

You nodded and said “Of course,” You slung an arm around her and continued “What are friends for!”

She giggled and slung her arm around your waist and said “Love you!”

 

Both of you entered the lunch room and went in line.

“Hmm….” Soyu said looking at all sort of foods, “What are you going to eat-“She looked at you and saw you spaced-out, “Yah! Earth to Dasom, anyone home?” She waved her hand in front of your face.

 “Soyu-ah look.” You said and pointed towards a couple kissing intensely.

 Soyu turned her head and saw Sehun kissing a girl. He was touching her and deepening the kiss. Soyu clenched her fist and replied “Just a random hoe.”

You looked at her and tilted your head “What do you mean?”

Soyu chuckled and said “It’s sad.”

“What is?” You said picking up a lunch tray and giving one too Soyu.

“I mean…” She looked at you and continued “He just finds an easy girl, bangs her and bam! It’s over like nothing ever happened.”

You grabbed a strawberry milk and said “Ohh…it’s like that.”

Soyu looked at you and furrowed her eyebrows and said “Why? Are you interested in my Sehun oppa?”

“No.” You said. You clearly didn’t hear say ‘my Sehun oppa.’

Soyu smiled and said “Come on, they have fresh kimbap!”

 

You were on your way to the bathroom. You were just about to open the bathroom door, when somebody from the inside opened it and ran out crying.

The girl you saw running was the same one you saw kissing Sehun and now she had a dark red mark on her face and her hair was messed up.

*What happened to her?* You thought and then shrugged, *None of my business. Must not get involved with any fights! Drama is bad for the soul!* You smiled and stepped into the bathroom.

“Ohh…hey Soyu.” You said and walked up to Soyu who was applying cover-up on her face.

She smiled and turned her face towards you and held out some cover-up and said “Want some?”

You nodded and said “No thanks, I like being natural”

She shrugged and said “Suit yourself.”

“Ohh…Soyu do you happen to know why that girl was crying? It looked like she got hit too.” You said.

Soyu closed her make-up and slipped it into her purse and smiled, “No, but whatever it was, she probably deserved it.”

~o~o~o~

OMG! Thanks for the much support and love guys! I'm very happy!

PS: I wrote a longer chapter just for you guys!

kpoplover4life LOL I never noticed his eyebrows, jung-sang-hee hehe sorry for the cliffhanger *evil laugh*, D2EXO_SHINee your welcome <3 don't be afraid to share more lovely Sehunnie gifs~, JYoung1002 EHHH!!! I like J.B. lol and omg it's so hard to have a fave in EXO, shineeninja Yes! I would teach him a lesson too!

Thanks to all of you for subbing and commenting! I read all my comments and sorry if I didn't respond back to you!