Chapter 11

The Boy Next Door

 

You woke up earlier then you would have on a school day. You slipped from under your covers, and rubbed your eyes.

You yawned while stretching your arms. You smiled and suddenly fell back on your bed. “KYA!” You screamed into your pillow.

You collected your thoughts and calmed down, before entering the shower. You stepped into the hot shower. The water felt good, hitting your skin. You took a deep breath, and relaxed your muscles.

You pumped some shampoo into your hands and started to wash your hair.

When you were satisfied with that, you took some body wash and put some on a sponge. While lathering your body, you thought about the experience you had with Sehun last night.

*I still can’t believe that happened…* You smirked and rinsed yourself. *Should I make an effort today?* Giggling you wrapped your towel around your soaking body and went into your room.

You opened your closet and took out your ironed school uniform. After changing your cloths, you sat in front of your vanity and blow dried your hair.

“Hmm….” You said as you picked up your hair into a ponytail. “Maybe I should try something diff-different today?” You tapped your chin before opening your drawer and taking out your never-before-used pink CHI straightener.

You plugged it in and started to straight your hair. Done with that, you took out some BB cream and patted it on your face. *Is this normal?* You took a small portion of your hair and pinned it back with a small white bow.

Satisfied with getting ‘ready’ you stood up and checked out yourself. *Hmmm…* “Ina….” You laughed to yourself and continued, “Ina sure is y but Dasom has natural beauty.” You patted your cheeks before grabbing your bag and skipping downstairs for breakfast.

 

Meanwhile, as you were getting ready so was Sehun. “Should I pop out my collar?” He asked himself. “Should I put gel my hair up? No.” *What am I doing?* “Aish! She doesn’t even go to the same school as me why should I care, or maybe she does?” He tilted his head and grabbed his phone.

He scrolled down his contact list until he saw Ina’s number. “Should I?” He chuckled and said, “She wants me too.”  Smiling to himself he started punching in a message.

Sehun: Guess who?

He waited a while until finally he received a message.

 

“OMO!” You jumped out of your chair almost dropping your cereal. You gulped and picked up your phone. “Sehun texted me?” *Hmm…should I play hard to get? Ina is a bad girl Keke~*

You smiled and replied:

Ina: Who?

 

Sehun frowned when he read her message. *Aish! She doesn’t even remember me or is she playing with me…*

Sehun: Its Sehun…remember yesterday ;)

 

Your cheeks reddened when you read his message. *He was thinking about it too?!? AHHH!!! I’m so embarrassed…*

Ina: And what if I do??

Sehun: What if? As in…..?

Ina: Nothing :P

Sehun: What are you up too?

Ina: About to go to school and you???

Sehun: Same, how come I’ve never seen you in school?

Ina: I believe we don’t go to the same school.

Sehun: Ahh…I see so what were you going to do today…

 

You were in the school hallways texting Sehun and what not.

“Dasom!” You heard someone yell your name. You turned around and saw Soyu. You waved to her and she ran up to you and took your arm. “What’s up?” She asked as she peered at your phone, “Who are you texting?”

You nodded and slipped your phone into your jacket’s pocket and said “No one.” Soyu raised her eyebrow at you and you said, “Mom was asking what I wanted for dinner and all.”

Soyu smiled and said “Come over my house for dinner today?”

You returned the smile and nodded your head, in agreement.

 

“Yo! Sehun what’s up?” Tao asked. Tao was Sehun good friend, and classmate.

Sehun who was so busy texting, didn’t even hear or notice Tao. “Yah!” Tao screamed getting Sehun’s attention.

Sehun looked at Tao and smiled, “Ohh…Hyung when did you get here?”

Tao furrowed his eyebrow and replied, “Whatever. Anyway me and the rest of the gang are going over Kris’s after school wanna join?”

Sehun scratched his head and said “Can I cancel?”

“Why? You always come.” Tao said as he took a seat next to Sehun.

Sehun smiled and said, “Yeah before I met Ina.”

~o~o~o~

I've updated!!! Sorry again I had SAT classes but they are over now and my Summer started all over again LOL

Anyway, thanks for supporting me so much! I appreciate all them lovely comments A LOT, and those who subbed to me I want to thank!!

Anyway, so I heard, maybe it's a rumor or yeah but it was all OVER TUMBLR:
EXO are having a comeback on Aug. 12th? If this is true or not can you tell me?!?!

y Sehun Oppa~

Love their friendship, HUNHAN