Chapter 9

The Boy Next Door

“Ohh…you’re already here?” Sehun said, while he texted. He didn’t even bother looking up to greet you, and that irked you.

*Happy thoughts Dasom, happy thoughts.* You smiled and sat down on the study table, “Shall we start?”

“Ehh…” Sehun said as he laid down on the bed.

“Come on Sehun…” You said looking at him, “Exams are about to start.”

Sehun groaned and started playing with his phone. You waited for him to stop, but he didn’t.

“Sehun come on.” You said annoyed.

“I don’t want to.” He whined like a little kid.

You rolled your eyes and stood up, “Don’t make me come to you Sehun.”

He raised his eyebrow and said “Come.”

You sighed and jumped on to the bed. “Give me your phone.” You said trying to take his phone from him. “Ahh! Sehun-“You stopped talking once Sehun flipped you over, so now you were under him, and he was on top of you.

You gulped, *Aish! Why do you have to be so hot! God!* Sehun stared into your eyes and smirked. He saw your lips quiver. *What?!?! What is he doing?* As Sehun leaned in closer to you, you tried to push your head into the bed. Just as he was centimeters away from you, you blew air onto his face. *Revenge!*

Sehun closed his eyes in response, and said “What did you just do.” You turned red and pushed him off of you. Sehun looked at you a bit annoyed and he was just about to say something but his phone rang.

“Hello? Yo! What’s good? Sure…City Life huh…I’ll be there…HAHA…kay…see yah there.” Sehun said and then hung up.

He walked over to his dresser and grabbed his jacket. You stumbled up and said, “Wh-where are you going?”

“Out.” He said as he fixed his hair with his hands. Before, he could walk over to the door, you stood in front of it and spread out your arms. He looked at you a bit confused.

“No!” You gulped, *What am I doing?*, “You can’t go!” You finished confidently.

He looked at you with an amused look, and said “Why-never mind,” He tried to push you off the door but you wouldn’t budge, “Move.”

“No, I can’t….” You looked at him in the eye, “We didn’t even start reviewing for the exam-“Your mouth shut once Sehun leaned in close to you, *He loves doing this….*He leaned into your ear and you felt his hot breath on your neck, and you could smell his y cologne.

“Move before I do something,” He leaned in closer and whispered, “Inappropriate.”

You just froze. He chuckled and moved you with ease and walked out the room.

 

“So how is tutoring going?” Soyu asked as she flipped through a magazine.

You and Soyu were in your room chilling. She had called you right after you were finished ‘tutoring’ Sehun.

 You sighed, “Awful.”

She looked at you a bit confused and said, “Awful why?”

You placed your math book down and said, “He doesn’t even pay attention.”

Soyu smiled hearing that, *Obviously he doesn’t pay attention to you.*

You threw yourself on your bed and continued, “He’s always ditching lessons and going out with his friends. Like today we were about to start our review for the exams and his friend called, he just left then.”

*He’s out huh?* Soyu smirked and replied, “Well…maybe you should try to connect with him.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said “What do you mean ‘connect’?”

“Well you see bestie…” Soyu sat up and folded her legs, “You should try to see what he does on his free time and maybe you guys can connect like that.”

You sat up too and said “I don’t know…”

“Oh come on, it’s a great idea,” Soyu smiled and continued, “Maybe I can help you?”

You suddenly smiled and said “You’ll really do that for me?”

Soyu returned your smile and replied, “Sure…here I’ll help you start.” You nodded and she continued, “Do you where he maybe went like overheard him on his phone conversations….or something like that?”

Soyu patiently waited for your response. “Uhmm….” You thought real hard, “No I don’t know.” You gave up.

Soyu sighed and shook you, “Come on Kim Dasom think!”

“I don’t know,” You laid back down and said, “He just said he’s was going out to enjoy city life.”

*City Life huh?* Soyu smacked you on your head and said “Idiot!”

You groaned in pain, “Ouch! Soyu why?”

She folded her arms and looked at you disappointedly, “Stupid he didn’t go out to enjoy ‘city life’.”

You crossed your arms and said “Yes he did. I heard him.”

Soyu blew a raspberry and replied, “Dasom, my dear friend, City Life is a club.”

 

“I don’t know how I feel about this Soyu.” You said as you tried to stretch down your black leather dress.

Soyu had, somehow, convinced you to come to City Life, the nightclub, saying it’s how you’re going to connect with Sehun. She had dressed you into a short black leather dress with red pumps, while she wore a short red dress with golden heels.

“Nonsense Dasom.” Soyu said as she twirled her hair. “This is perfect; it’s how you’re going to connect with Sehun.” *Mostly me. Looking like this Sehun Oppa will surely fall for me.*

“I don’t know how this is going to help me connect with him.” You replied.

Soyu sighed and placed a hand on your shoulder, “It will….trust me.” She smiled at you and continued, “Just observe, okay.”

“Ob-observe?” You asked.

She nodded and said, “Mhmm…that’s right.”

~o~o~o~

A MINOR WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anyway, how are you guys liking the story so for? Comment and share your thoughts!

Also, thanks to each and everyone of you for supporting this story!! EPP!!! I <3 You Guys!!

Off Topic:

WONDER GIRL'S ARE BACK BABY~MISSED THEM SO MUCH!! WONDERFULS!!!

Teen Top is also back!! And you guy's do know that I'm like THE BIGGEST ANGEL OUT THERE!!!!

A-JAX also came out! I love them already! When they say 'Shout it' it reminds me of Kim Hyun Joong 0.o but SS501 is DSP!!!

 Now KARA need a comeback!!! I miss my KARA!!!

YES! KARA is my fave~ girl group!! What's yours?