Chapter 28

The Boy Next Door

 

“Kai?” You said shocked as you stepped out your house and saw him leaning against his Ducati. “Motorbike? I didn’t know you rode these?” You said flabbergasted.

He chuckled and said, “There’s a lot you don’t know about me.”

“What?” You said dazed. You were observing this luxurious motorbike in front of you. The bike was crimson red with golden leather it was breath taking; truly beautiful.

Kai laughed and handed you a helmet, “Get on.” He said nodding his head to the bike.

“NO!” You yelled shocked.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said, “Why? You don’t want to ride with me-“

You cut him off and said, “NO! I’m actually scared of-UFFF!” Kai interrupted you by pulling you close to him. He placed the helmet on your head, tightly securing it and lifted your chin up so he can see your face.

“Just hold on tight to me, if you do that both of us will be at ease, uh?” He smiled and got on his bike; he placed his much professional helmet on and patted the back seat, “Coming?”

You hesitated for a moment but eventually nodded and got on behind him. “Hold on Dasom.” Kai said and started the engine.  You were holding onto him lightly, you felt uncomfortable doing so.

Meanwhile, Kai was disappointed in you. “Dasom.” He yelled so you could hear his voice through the traffic.

“Yes?” You replied.

“Tighter.” He said.

“What-AHhh!!!!” You yelled as Kai sped through the highway. You quickly clung onto Kai’s body and placed your head on his shoulder. Kai smirked and went even faster, satisfied that his plan worked.

You were at a red light, when you said, “Kai I think we missed the exit to go to school.”

“But we’re not going to school.” Kai said and suddenly he sped through the red light.

“KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!” You yelled but he ignored you.

 

Kai parked the bike at an entrance to a mall. You hopped off angrily and took off your helmet. Kai was also taking off his helmet when you yelled, “YAH! THAT WAS DANGEROUS! HOW COULD YOU SPEED THROUGH A RED LIGHT AND DITCH SCHOOL? OH NO I’M GOING BACK-“

Kai grabbed your arm and softly spoke, “Don’t leave Dasom.”

You stopped and felt something in his voice, *Is Kai okay?* You turned around and looked at him. Kai smiled and ruffled your hair, “Have fun with me today okay?” You didn’t know what to say so you just nodded in approval.

He smiled and grabbed your hand, “Come on you can’t have fun in school clothes.” You looked at him and saw he was wearing a leather jacket with buckles, biker boots, dark jeans and a blue polo shirt, while you were wearing your school uniform.

 

“Kai where are we?” You said looking around. There was a bunch of cloths everywhere from all designers and countries.

Kai smiled and said, “We are in a store Dasom, and I thought you were the school’s smartest student?’

You shook your head and replied, “I know that but these cloths are-“

Kai cut you off and said, “Noona.” The girl turned around and smiled brightly, “Please help my special friend pick something pretty.”

She nodded and smiled, “And what style would you prefer seeing her in Young Master?”

*Young Master? Noona? Are they friends.* You thought.

Kai looked at you and said with caring eyes, “Something cute Noona, do something cute.”

She smiled brightly and nodded, “Right this way miss.” She took you into the changing room. You tried to protest but she was aggressive and got you in anyway.

The changing room was something you never experienced. There was a SPA at the back of the store. Hair was being cut, massages, pedicures, and so many other things. You gulped and looked at your her and awkwardly smiled.

“I don’t think this is necessary, I’m going to go-“ You said but she grabbed your hand lightly and shook her head.

“Come with me.” She said.

She took you to get your hair washed. The shampoo smelled like roses and the water felt cool. “I’m Gyuri, Kai’s cousin, and you must be his close friend right?”

“Yes. We are close friends.” You replied. *She’s his cousin ohh…*

Then she placed a mask on your face and massaged it into your skin. “This will brighten your face in seconds and make it nice and white.” She said and then she took you to get your hair done.

She blow dried your hair and started to curl it nicely. She smiled and said, “One more thing.” She took some hair and snipped it up.

“My hair!” You said in shock as it fell to the ground.

Gyuri laughed and said, “Look how cute you look with bangs.”

You slowly lifted your face up and saw your new baby cut bangs. You smiled touching your hair, *Its something I would have never done….but its nice.*

Gyuri then took off the mask and started applying makeup on your face. “Since you’re in high schooI don’t recommend wearing a lot of makeup but you can always use some BB cream and mascara. Ohh and some bright pink lip-gloss to bring out those rosy lips, there all done! ”

You got off the chair and bowed down to her, “Thank you Gyuri-shhi!”

She chuckled and grabbed your hand, “Call me Unnie now come on you still need nice cloths to complete the look.”

Gyuri dressed you up in a cute pink dress that reached the top of your knees. She placed a cardigan on you, and some heels.

“Let’s go Kai is waiting.” She said grabbing your hand and taking you out to Kai.

 

“Kai.” She said as she came out.

Kai was sitting on a white sofa, playing on his phone when you came out. Once he heard Gyuri speak, he looked up and his heart skipped a beat. *She’s perfect.* He couldn’t help but smile widely and blush a little.

“Dasom.” Kai called your name softly, “Come here.”

You hesitated but eventually walked up to Kai, your head was down while you said, “I know I look bad but don’t laugh.”

He placed his hands on your shoulders causing you to look up at him, “Dasom. For a genius you sure are dumb. How can you not see how pretty you are, huh?”

 

“Namson Tower?” You said looking at the building Kai brought you to, “What are we doing here?”

Kai smiled and grabbed your hand, “I always wanted to come here but never got the chance.”

You looked at the long line and replied, “Well looks like you’re going to have to wait quite a while. The line’s huge.”

Kai shook his head and said, “Did you forget.” You looked at him confused and he replied, “I’m a Young Master.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said, “What does that mean.”

Kai laughed and grabbed your hand and headed into the elevator, “That mean’s I get to go first.”

You smiled looking at him and said, “I thought you didn’t like doing that? I see your true colors now.” You teased.

He shook his head and replied, “I don’t like doing that but for today I want to. I want today to treat me nicely.”

You nodded and said, “Well I mean Young Master’s should feel like that-“

Kai cut you off by kissing you on your forehead, “Did you forget? I get to kiss you every time you say Young Master.” He smirked.

You pushed him a little and said while blushing, “I didn’t forget.”

He smiled and said, “So you deliberately wanted me to kiss you?”

“No. That’s not what I meant-“ You said but Kai cut you off by walking out the elevator laughing.

 

“Kai that’s not what I meant.” You said standing next to him.

“Which one do you want?” Kai asked.

“Huh?” You said looking at the charms that you write notes on and lock, “That one.” You said pointing to the yellow cloud.

Kai nodded and bought two of those, “Come on let’s go.”

You followed him to the top and then both of you began to write on the clouds.

While you wrote, ‘I wish to be happy.’ Kai wrote ‘I wish Sehun will treat Dasom better than me. Keke~ That’s not possible, but if she loves him, I want to wish them the best . Stay happy always Dasom-ah!’

He locked his on the railing and walked up to you, “I’m done.”

You turned around and looked at him, “Oh we’re not sharing our wishes?”

He shook his head and said, “No, I can’t tell you my wish.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said, “Meanie.”

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Kai said looking at you.

You looked around and said, “I-“

He cut you off and said, “If you don’t like that I can order you something else?”

You shook your head and smiled, “It’s just I never eat at places like this. It’s really nice.” You looked at him and smiled even more, “I feel like a princess.” You said laughing a little.

*It’s cause you are idiot.* Kai smiled and said, “Eat before it gets cold.”

You nodded and started to eat your grilled Salmon and rice.

 

After the meal, Kai took you out for ice cream. You guys ate ice-cream in the cable-car which gave a really pretty view at night.

“Fireworks.” You said looking out the window.

Kai smiled and said, “Dasom?” You nodded but kept looking out the window at the fireworks.

Kai grabbed your hand making you face him, “Are the fireworks better than me?”

You looked at his red eyes and said, “Kai why are you crying? Did I do something?”

Kai shook his head and said, “No, I’m just cold.”

“Cold?” You said.

 Kai nodded and pulled you in for a hug, you tried to protest but he said, “Just stay like this for a bit for me, please?” You stopped struggling and nodded.

You wrapped your hands around his waist and said, “Are you okay?”

Kai nodded and said, “Mhm….I just thought of something sad.”

You knew he was lying but went along with it, “Stupid, don’t be sad over thoughts.”  You smiled looking at him. *When you’re ready to tell me why you’re so sad I’ll hear it then.*

 

Kai had dropped you home and now he was at his own home. “Young Master.” The butler said bowing.

“I’m just going to grab my last suitcase, I’ll be in the car in a minute.” Kai said.

The butler bowed and said, “Your mother has already brought it down.”

Kai nodded and said, “Then let’s go I don’t want to miss my flight.”

~o~o~o~

So by popular demand I had to pick 'Namson Tower' but don't worry I will take in mind for the next time on the other date places you guys picked. 

:D Thanks for being a part of the story <3 Love you guys <3 <3