Chapter 19

The Boy Next Door

 

“Dasom, do you know what time it is?” Your mom asked a rhetorical question because she did not let you respond. “It’s 9 PM, and its dark outside. What were you doing out this late? And poor Sehun is waiting for you upstairs, you’re denying your duties, you have to tutor him and he has an exam tomorrow too!”

You sighed as you shut the door. “Mom…I told you I was at Kai’s house working on the project and…” You slipped out of your shoes and yelled, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEHUN IS HERE?”

Before your mom could respond, you ran upstairs into your room. Your anger subsided as you saw Sehun sleeping in your bed. *He was waiting for me all this time…* You shut your room door and frowned, *But I already told him I couldn’t tutor him today…* You walked up to him and crossed your arms, *Maybe he did need help to study for his exam…*

You took a deep breath and hit your forehead, *He looks so innocent though…NO DASOM! HE IS BAD…HE PLAYED SOYU….* You looked at his sleeping face and smiled, “Maybe he didn’t and I judged the wrong person.” You looked at the picture frame of you and Soyu and frowned, *Soyu is really into Sehun though and her personality isn’t that innocent so maybe she might have done something to Sehun that he didn’t want-*

Your thoughts were interrupted when you saw the picture frame of you and Kai was put down. “Who did this?” You said to yourself and fixed the frame, *Kai-I mean Kai Oppa…* You chuckled, *He was really kind to me today…*

You got absorbed in your thoughts and did not even realize when you fell on the bed on top of Sehun.

“AHHH! Really?” Sehun yelled as you fell on top of him. Before you could get off him and say you are sorry, he flipped you under him and he was hovering over you.

“Sehun-“ You said but stopped once you realized Sehun’s face was just centimeters away from your face. You gulped, *Why is he so handsome-*

Sehun didn’t even crack a smile and he firmly said, “How come you’re ignoring me Dasom? I don’t like being ignored by someone I like…” Realizing what he said, he closed his mouth and waited for you to respond.

“Did-Did you just say that-“ You said but Sehun interrupted you.

“Yes Dasom. I like you…” He locked his gaze with yours and came closer to your face, “I’m crazy about you Kim Dasom…” His nose touched yours and he continued, “You’re driving me insane.” Then he locked lips with you.

He was still on top of you and now he was kissing you passionately as his hands roamed your body. First, he creased your cheek, and then he opened your legs and sat between them still kissing you. Before things could become hot, you pushed him off you and faced the side.

“I can’t…” You said softly.

He looked at you strangely and stood up. He furiously grabbed his jacket, “I’m sorry I can’t be Prince Charming Kai.” He said and slammed the door shut as he left.

You watched him leave and you stood up, “Wait Sehun that’s not what I meant-“But it was too late he was gone.

 

“Can I get another shot?” Sehun said finishing his 30th shot.

The bartender frowned and said, “Sorry I can’t serve you anymore, you had enough to drink.”

Sehun did not argue instead he stood up and walked away. *I should go home now…*

Before he could exit the bar an arm wrapped around his waist. He could tell from the perfume who it was, “Ina?”

“Leaving so soon?” Something felt strange to him today, Ina’s voice seemed a bit off, and so did the way she looked. She seemed shorter and her face was different but nonetheless Sehun, who was drunk, and saw blurrily, could not tell wrong from right.

“Come with me.” She said as she dragged Sehun.

 

That night while you were sleeping you got a text message from an un-known number. You opened it and saw a picture of Sehun and-INA?

 

~o~o~o~

 

Sorry I can’t write a longer update! I’m on the East Coast of USA and Hurricane Sandy just wiped out the power in my town and now I’m at my cousin’s house where there is power, so I wrote somewhat of an update before I have to go back home in a bit! And I won’t be getting power till next week, so I’m sorry for not getting to update. Just thought you guys should know the reason, SORRY AGAIN! 

 

PS: Zico :D