Chapter 8

The Boy Next Door

“Mhmm!” You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock. “Don’t feel like going to-“You stopped talking once you recollected your memories from yesterday.

“How did I get in bed?” You shook the weird thoughts out of your head and went into the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, you changed into your uniform which was hanging on your doorway.

“Should I put it down…” You said touching your hair, “Or up?” You said putting your hair up. You thought about it for a good minute or two and then said “Up it is.” After putting your hair up into a ponytail you grabbed your bad and skidded downstairs for a hearty breakfast.

 

“Mhm! Smells like pancakes!” You said gleefully as you sat down.

Your mom chuckled and brought you a nice freshly made batch of pancakes, “Eat up.” She said and poured some syrup over them.

You clasped your hands together and replied, “Yes.” With that you started to dig in.

“Aigo.” Your mom said looking at you. She handed you a napkin and said “Don’t eat too fast.”

You took the napkin from her and said “Yes mom.”

Soon enough, you were done eating and got up to leave.

“Ohh wait Dasom-ah!” Your mom yelled after you.

You turned around and said “Yeah?”

She knocked your head lightly with her fist and said “You should thank Sehun when you see him in school today.”

You furrowed your eyebrows and said “Why?”

 

“HE GAVE YOU A PIGGY-BACK-RIDE!?!” Soyu yelled as you guys were walking to class.

“Shh!” You said as you covered , “Not so loud.”

She looked at you and replied, “Really?”

You nodded and bit your lip, “Ahh! It’s so embarrassing!”

Soyu looked at you a bit jealous and said “I bet girls would kill you if they found out.”

You nodded your head and pouted, “I know, that’s why I only told you.”

“You don’t like him do you?” Soyu suddenly blurted out.

You looked at her and laughed awkwardly, “No!” You stopped laughing and continued, “Why?”

“No reason…” She said and walked off.

“Wait up!” You yelled and ran after her.

 

It was now PE class and everyone was stretching.

You walked out the locker room and saw Sehun stretching alone. *There’s my chance.* You did a fighting action with your fists, *I should thank him now.* With that you headed over to Sehun.

“Where’s Dasom?” Soyu asked as she, also, stepped out the locker room. “Where could she be….” She spotted you on the bleachers talking to Sehun. Naturally her hands turned into fists, and her blood started boiling. *No Soyu…she’s your friend….and besides she doesn’t like him.*

“Sehun?” You said as you tapped his shoulder. He didn’t respond and kept looking out the window. *He seems to like looking out the window a lot…* You bit your lip and tapped his shoulder a bit firmer this time, “Sehun?”

Sehun blinked a couple of times and then turned his face towards you, “Ohh…what Dasom?”

You bowed to him and said “I’m sorry!”

He looked at you confused and a bit taken back. He blinked and said “For…..”

You sat down a few spaces away from him and replied, “I meant…” You bit your lip and continued, “Thanks for dropping me home last night.” You looked at him and said, “I’m sorry I fell asleep on you.” You sheepishly smiled and rubbed your arm.

Sehun chuckled and said “Oh why didn’t you say that from the start. No need to bow to me or anything.”

You looked at him again and said “Ohhh…okay.”

“Do you know you talk in your sleep?” He said out of the blue.

“HUH?!?!” You said shocked.

Before he could respond, one of his friends called him over. “Sehun! Get over here!”

He waved to them and stood up. Before he left, he pointed to you and said “You owe me.” And winked.

*But-but-but….* You slapped yourself mentally, *I didn’t say anything embarrassing in my sleep…did I?* You gulped as you saw Sehun laughing with his friends.

~o~o~o~

I know two updates in a row, SHOCKER. I just didn't want you guys to be mad at me for writing short chapters!

Anyway, THANK YOU for supporting this story and commenting!!!

It really means A LOT, I promise to update more with longer chapters, since my summer vacation is just around the corner!

Please check out my Baekhyun and You story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172939/now-or-never-you-exo-exok-exom-baekhyun-chanyeol-kris