Chapter 47

The Boy Next Door

 

You felt your heartbeat racing from the inside of your chest. Your pulse was on drugs as you ran to his house. Stopping abruptly at the front door. 

 

The front door was open slightly, and the sound of house music filled the air. After taking a step back, you gathered your thoughts. You took a deep breath and studied your surroundings. Red cups all over the lawn, music so loud you swore your ears were bleeding and the sound of drunk people made you cringe. You knew the pain that would occur if you went forward with this but you also knew the pain that you would feel if you didn’t. 

 

Taking a chance on luck, you went with your instincts and walked though the door. The aroma of the house was horrific. A smog of alcohol and cigarette smoke clashed upon your face, choking you up a bit. It would have taken you a while to get adjusted to the foulness but at the moment you were too occupied finding him that all your other senses went numb. 

 

Pushing through the crowd of people you were able to reach the staircase. You walked up the stairs avoiding the disgusting glances you were getting from people. Once you reached the top you made your way to his bedroom. Luckily no one was in there but him. Honestly you were shocked, you had it set in your mind you would find him with a million girls but to your surprise you found him laying down with no one. 

 

You walked up to him and noticed the even breaths coming from him. He might have been asleep, give it to him to be asleep at his own house party. 

 

You sat on the edge of the bed close by his torso and his face.

 

His eyes suddenly opened and he almost sat up but you pushed him back down, pressing your hand on his chest. He swallowed hard, not knowing what was going to come out of your mouth. To both of your surprise your lips attacked his and he did not hesitate to kiss you back.

 

“I’m sorry-“ He said but you interrupted him by giving him another kiss. You propped yourself onto his leg and held his hand. Playing around with his fingers you gave him a small smile.

 

“Just listen to me.” You said looking at his hand. He did as you said and you proceeded. “I don’t know if this is good for me or not but I can’t be with anyone else than you. I tried but I can’t. I don’t know why but…I think I’m in love with you…” You said not being able to meet his eyes.

 

Sehun held your face with his free hand and made you look at him, “Then I think I’m in love with you too.” He said and pulled you into his embrace. “I know I don’t deserve you but I’m going to do everything in my power to make up for all the stupid things I have ever done to you and not a day will go by that I won’t regret all that I have done.” You pulled from the embrace and he held your hand tightly, “I will promise to always make you laugh.” He said and kissed your hand. 

 

-

 

Sehun and you were laying in his bed, your back was pushed against his chest and he held you tightly in his arms. “You’re amazing do you know that?” Sehun whispered into your ear. You chuckled hitting his arm lightly.

 

“That’s the hundredth time you have said that to me in the past hour.” You said. He responded by kissing your shoulder before making you face him.

 

“I keep saying it because its true…” He says and you sense a mischievous smile take form on his lips. Playfulness was written all on his face while he spoke, “Your arms are amazing, your face is amazing,” He said tracing his fingers upon them as he said there names, making you laugh. He slid his fingers down your legs saying, “Your legs are amazing,” which caused you to break into a laugh.

 

“Sehun!” You squealed, squirming under his touch. He laughed along and continued.

 

“Your chest is amazing…” This caused you to explode into laughter and he continued, “And most especially,” he said but you stopped him.

 

“What? What’s more amazing then my chest?” You joked.

 

He looked into your eyes and said, “Your lips,” You started to laugh but he interrupted your jolly time by saying, “Because they allowed me to be given a second chance even though, God knows, I don’t deserve one.” and with that your heart melted and you knew then you had made the right choice by allowing this guy to be apart of your life.