Chapter 30

The Boy Next Door

 

You were at the hospital and doing your usual volunteer work.

 “Nurse Ahn?” You said looking at her.

“What is it Miss Dasom?” She replied looking up from her desk of busy paper-work.

“Do you need any help?” You said smiling, “I’m done with my work and it’s pretty early…so can I be any assistance to you?”

She smiled gratefully and nodded, “Thank you Dasom I would like some help.” She got up and went into the filing cabinet and pulled out a paper. “Can you go to room 101 and change the IV pouch for me? That’s the only task I can give you because this paper-work is confidential.”

You nodded and grabbed the full IV pouch she had given you, “Room 101?” You asked, “Isn’t that the VIP section?”

She chuckled and replied, “Yes it seems to be the VIP section and I know I shouldn’t give a volunteer this type of task but I know you are much more capable.”

 

“Room 101, Room 101…” You said walking into the VIP section of the hospital. It was very simple but had hints of ornateness here and there. You smiled when you finally saw the big bold letters on the door saying ‘101’.

Before you could open the door you heard Nurse Ahn yell your name, “Dasom!” You were startled of her scream that you tripped but got up without hurting yourself.

You turned around and furrowed your eyebrows, “Oh?”

“Here I’ll do it, seems this is also confidential matter.” She replied looking at the IV pouch.

“Ohh….it’s okay I’ll just go then.” You said and walked out.

 

The next day:

You were headed too lunch. You sighed thinking how Miyu was absent and you would have to sit in lunch alone. You grabbed your math books and closed your locker.

You were biting your sandwich and looking out the window when you heard that laugh.  *Soyu…* You glanced back and saw her sitting on a table that was filled with her friends. She saw you looking at her and for a second you guys looked at each other and you thought you saw Soyu implying she’s sorry but that was broken when she looked away and resumed into her conversations about some party.

You sighed and pushed your food aside not feeling hungry anymore. You were about to put your head down and rest when you heard someone sit next to you. You lifted your head up and saw Sehun smiling awkwardly at you.

“Mind if I sit here?” He said, “My friends aren’t here today.”

You turned around and saw that his friends were all seated at his usual table, but you didn’t say anything about it. “Sure.” You said and sat up straight.

“Dasom.” Sehun said, “About what I said earlier-“

“Sehun Oppa!” Soyu said jumping into the chair between you two and interrupting Sehun, “I was looking everywhere for you.”

“Ohh…I was here…”Sehun said in a sarcastic tone looking at you.

Soyu chuckled and replied, “I see that, you’re sitting with Dasom.” He nodded and before he could continue she said, “I’m having this party Saturday night and I want you to be there…Come on Oppa~” She cooed the ending.

He didn’t say anything because he was too busy looking at you. Soyu caught onto that and she turned around to look at you, “She can come to if she wants too.”

Sehun looked at you and asked, “Are you going to go Dasom?”

You shook your head and said, “Sorry but parties aren’t my thing.”

“Well you can bring Ina out then, I know for a fact that parties are her thing.” Soyu said laughing.

You grew red and got up, heading out the door embarrassed and choked up.

Sehun slammed his hand on the table making Soyu stop laughing. “Oppa where are you-“ Soyu said but was cut off when Sehun ran out after you.

 

“Dasom!” Sehun yelled trying to catch up with you. “Dasom wait-“ He said but you pushed right past him and continued walking.

Sehun grew frustrated and he grabbed your hand turning you around to face him, “Dasom listen to me!” He yelled but stopped when he noticed you were crying. “Dasom…” He said loosening his grip on your arm but still holding on.

You just kept looking down but said, “What...” You sobbed and continued, “Just go back to Soyu like you always do and don’t involve me into your games.”

You were about to turn around and walk away when Sehun gripped onto your arms tightly and said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about but I never….never played any games with you….”

Before you could respond he continued, “The way I feel about you never changed Dasom…no matter if you are Ina or Dasom…” You looked up at him and before you could respond he kissed you.

You didn’t protest or kiss him back but you just stood there still as a doll and let him kiss you.

He roamed his hands up until he reached your back. He held onto you tightly, pulling you closer and closer to him and deepening the kiss as much as he could. It made you feel numb and lifeless but yet it sent waves of electricity through your whole body. 

~o~o~o~

Sorry for the awfully long wait D: I am really sorry and I have no excuses why I did not update...I was just writer's blocked and really lazy, turly sorry !!!!!