Chapter 22

The Boy Next Door

 

“KAI!” You screamed as you ran to him. *What is Sehun up too?*

He wiped the blood off his lips and smirked. Sehun grew angry at the way you went to Kai and how he smirked when he was hit. Sehun was about to plunge at Kai again but you stood in front of Kai and spread your arms open.

Sehun looked at you shocked. “Don’t hit him!” You said as you stood firmly on the ground. Kai grabbed you from behind and pulled you behind him.

“Sehun….” Kai said looking at him, “If you want to talk….talk…” He smiled and continued, “I’m not going to fight you.” He looked at you and then back at Sehun.

Sehun grabbed him by the collar and said, “Leave Kai! Go back where you came from! Stop taking everything I hold dear!”

“Sehun get off of him!” You yelled and pushed Sehun off Kai.

Kai dusted off his shirt and smiled, “I can’t take what’s yours but I can take what’s mine.” Sehun was about to hit Kai again but this time Kai grabbed his fist and twisted his arm. Sehun groaned in pain. “Remember Sehun I was-“

You interrupted Kai, “Kai your hurting Sehun…” Softly you spoke.

Kai looked at you and dropped Sehun. Sehun fell to the ground and looked at his swollen fist. You walked towards Kai and grabbed his arm, “Go home Kai it’s getting late, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Before Kai got into his car, you said, “Wait Kai!” He stopped and turned around, you took a napkin from your bag and cleaned his bloody lip, “Put some medication on that when you get home…”

He felt touched your actions and smiled, “I will princess…” He ruffled your hair and went inside his car. You waved goodbye as his car rolled away.

You turned around and saw Sehun sitting on the grass. You took a deep breath and walked to him. You held out your hand, “Sehun…” He looked up and grabbed your hand tightly, as he stood up his grip got stronger.

You looked at him and said, “Let go Sehun.”

He did as you told him. You looked at him and crossed your arms, “I can’t believe you would hurt Kai like that…he’s your friend why would you do that? And-“

He interrupted you by saying, “You fought Soyu isn’t she your friend?”

You were speechless, *How can he say that…*

He smirked and walked closer by you, “Dasom…” He said as he locked his eyes with you, as touched your face gently with the back of his hand, which shot electricity down your spine. You looked up at him at a loss of words.

 He suddenly grabbed your back and pulled you into him as he crashed his lips with yours. His kiss was sloppy. His wet lips went all over yours, he even tried to bite on your lip to open your mouth.

As he kissed you deeply, you struggled and tried to get away. Finally, you succeeded and broke away from him. You wiped your lips with your hand, as tears formed into your eyes.

As Sehun saw those tears fall down, he felt numb. *I made her cry again…* “Dasom I didn’t mean to, I was just-“ He stopped as your hand slapped his face.

“I hate you Sehun! You can’t toy with me and my feelings!” You yelled as tears percussively fell from your eyes.  He stood there still as a rock and watched your run into your house.

His knees gave up and he sank onto the ground. He yelled in anger and frustration, and clutched onto the grass. *I am such an idiot…I cannot do anything right….I cannot even make the girl I have fallen for smile…*

 

That night as you were lying in bed, you got a call from Kai.

“Hello?” You said.

“I guess I would have to hold on the kisses, since my lip is in no condition of touching your skin.” Kai replied.

You laughed, “Kai…”

“Mhm…?’” He replied.

“Can I ask you a question?” You asked.

“Ahh…depends do you need to borrow money?” He joked.

“Kai.” You said.

“Joking but seriously if you had to I would give you some.” He said.

“Are you okay?” You asked him.

“Well no.” He replied.

You were silent. You heard him laugh and say, “I got beat up in front of you by my good friend…I probably lost all my man pride…”

“Man pride?” You laughed.

“Hmm man pride…” He awkwardly responded. “And I probably seemed like a jerk…”

“What do you mean you’re not a jerk!” You asserted.

He chuckled and replied, “I fought with my friend and probably caused him pain…if that’s not what a jerk is then I don’t know-“

You interrupted him and said, “Than I probably am a jerk too.”

You talked to Kai well into the night until you grew sleepy.

Meanwhile Sehun was out with Luhan getting drunk.

“Hyung…I don’t think…”-Hiccup-“That you should drive…” Sehun replied, as his eyes grew tired.

Luhan gave a laugh and he said, “Don’t worry Hun…I can drive in any situation…I’m not drunk…” He started the car and sped onto the roads.

~o~o~o~

Love U My Subbies <3