Chapter 5

The Boy Next Door

As Sehun leaned closer towards you, your heart started thumping. *Wh-what is he trying to pull here…* You couldn’t move an inch. Before some action could take place the door slammed open and Sehun’s mom came in.

“Hi honey, are you studying hard? I brought some fruit!” Sehun’s mom joyously said as she placed the tray on the table.

You suddenly grabbed your books and stood up. “I should go now!” You bowed and stormed out the room.

Sehun chuckled and took a bite out of an apple piece, *Silly girl.* He thought.

Sehun’s mom frowned and sat down next to him and said “Did you pull something funny on her mister?”

Sehun nodded innocently and said “No,” He took another bite of his apple and continued, “I was just learning Chemistry.”

 

“Dasom!” Soyu yelled as ran up to your locker.

“Hey Soyu-ah.” You said grabbing your math book out of your locker.

“How was tutoring yesterday?” She asked you as you closed your locker.

You furrowed your eyebrows and said “How did you know I had tutoring-never mind...”

 “Tell me! Tell me! Ohh…Dasom-ah tell me!” She whined as she swung your arm.

You sighed and grabbed her shoulder and looked at her, “It was-“

You stopped talking once you saw Sehun walking your way with his friends. *Is he coming towards me?* You gulped and released your grip on Soyu.

“Hey what gives-“Soyu said but stopped instantly, once she saw Sehun approaching you, “Omo! Sehun oppa is coming towards us!” She squealed and fixed her hair.

You gulped thinking about yesterday. *Oh God! What does he want?!?* You tried to avoid eye contact but couldn’t help but to look at him, *Why are you so y?* You stopped staring once you realized your tendency of drooling. You wiped away the non-existent drool and looked the other way.

“Hey tutor.” Sehun said stepping in front of you.

You looked up at him and said “Ye-yeah?”

He smiled and pulled out a book, “You forgot your Chem-book in my room yesterday.” He waved the book in the air.

He handed you the book and you took it, “Thank you.” You said.

You heard people whisper:

 “Why does he mean in his room?”

“Why is Sehun talking to marry?”

“Are they dating?” – “How can you possibly think that! Sehun oppa doesn’t date just anybody!”

“Hello Sehun oppa!” Soyu said and smiled at him, “I didn’t get to introduce myself properly, I’m Soyu.”

Sehun looked at her and smiled, “Ohh…hi.”

You were about to turn around and go but Sehun grabbed your wrist turning you around. “Yes?” You said looking at him.

He leaned close to you, his chin was touching your ear, and he seductively whispered “I hope we can start where we left off yesterday.”

He pulled out and smiled “See you later tutor.” He winked and went away with his friends.

As you just stood there frozen you thought *What just happened?* You touched your ear, *His breath was so hot and-*

“Yah! Earth to queen Dasom!” Soyu yelled.

You broke out of your thoughts and said “Oh…Soyu-ah, come on let’s go to class.”

 

You were laying on your bed staring blankly at the ceiling. *Why don’t I have a life-*

You broke out of your thoughts when your mom walked into your room. You looked at her, without getting up, and said “Mom! I was doing something important! Can’t you knock!?!”

She rolled her eyes and said “Since when did laying down become something important?”

You sat up and pouted, “What do you need mom?”

“I just came to tell you that the next door neighbors invited us over for dinner tonight so be ready by 8.” She replied.

“WHAT?!?!” You yelled as your eyes bawled out.

“I said the next door-“ She said but was cut off by you.

“Sehun’s parents invited us for dinner?” You asked her. She nodded and you continued, “Why?”

Your mom walked by the door and said “Probably to thank you beforehand for the tutoring lessons you’re going to be giving their son. Anyway hurry up sweetie; you don’t want to be late!” She smiled and walked out the door, closing it.

You rolled over your bed and buried your head in your pillow, “AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” You screamed into the pillow.

 After various times of screaming into the pillow, or as you called it ‘venting out’, you sat up and scratched your head.

You pouted and said to yourself, “I don’t know how to face him!” You fell back on your pillow and whispered to yourself, “You hot playboy!”

~o~o~o~

Thank you guys for the support and please continue to support me by commenting and subbing!

I promise to update longer chapters but I am close to my final exams and what not, so please try to understand where I'm coming from!!

Much love forever and always Cecii~

Sehun looks amazing!! This is from their Disney adventure they had, and is a fan-taken pic (not mine, credit to owner), he looks so casual and make-up free!! Thats right our maknae is a natural beauty! :D

Please check out my Baekhyun/Kris story staring YOU!

Thats right YOU! AND YOU AND ONLY YOU!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172939/now-or-never-you-exo-exok-exom-baekhyun-chanyeol-kris