Chapter 14

The Boy Next Door

 

“Sehun are you sure we are allowed to be here?” You asked, as you followed Sehun.

Sehun was taking you to a bar, but a rather ‘different’ one.

The bar looked vintage. It had metal front doors that led into a small rose garden and then a red brick building, which was shaped as a tall rectangle stood. It had one main black door and a couple of colored glass windows with designs of various flowers.

“Relax Dasom…” He said as he opened the black door, “Trust me.”

You nodded and followed him in.

Sehun nodded at a bartender who threw him a pair of keys in response.

Sehun led you on rustic stairs located at the far left side and both of you went up. When you reached the top a door blocked your way. Sehun stuck the key into it and opened the rather secluded area.

Once inside, Sehun shut the door and threw the keys on an empty table. He was greeted by his friend, who looked even younger than him.

“Hey Hyung!” Sehun said giving a manly hug to his friend.

“You came,” He said and turned his attention to you, “And you brought company.” He finished and went up to you. “22, Single, name’s Luhan.” He said and winked while shaking your hand.

“22?” You replied shocked. He chuckled but before he could comment back, Sehun interrupted.

“Hyung…” He said grabbing your hand and making you sit next to him, “She’s my tutor.”

Luhan put up his hands and replied, “Okay, okay. I see no need to be rude.” He glanced at you and said, “Want a drink?”

You shook your head and said, “I’m underage.”

Luhan chuckled and said, “First time I heard that.”

Sehun laughed, also, while picking up a cup and said, “One and only Dasom.”

You looked at him and bit your lip. *He shouldn’t drink…he.…* You grabbed the drink out of Sehun’s hand and gulped it down, “Ahh!” You made a disgusted noise from the sour taste.

“Yah!” Sehun said snatching the cup out of your hand, “You can’t drink!”

You looked at him and said, “Why?”

He scratched the back of his neck and said, “Don’t know. You’re Dasom, you don’t drink.”

Luhan laughed, and soon he and Sehun were engaged in a conversation. In the meantime you took the chance to look around the room.

You, Sehun, and Luhan were seated on a brown loveseat, with a small round wooden table in the middle. There was a huge balcony to your front, which was opened. The other two walls had various paintings of angels and birds on them, and one had a small yellow sink.

“Dasom!” Sehun yelled as he shook your shoulder.

You broke out of your gaze and said, “Yes?”

Luhan laughed and said, “Looks like you were engulfed in your thoughts.”

You smiled and nodded, “Uhh…this place is rather…”

“Interesting?” Luhan finished your sentence.

You nodded in approval and said, “Hm.”

“Thanks.” He replied.

You looked at him confused.

“He owns this place, Luhan hyung made his little paradise here.” Sehun said picking up a bottle of vodka.

You snatched the bottle out of Sehun’s hand and said, “You shouldn’t drink.”

Sehun looked at you and said, “Why not, it’s fun.”

Luhan smiled and stood up. He spread his arms and while walking he said, “This is my paradise. This small cozy place is perfect. And to top it off, this place serves alcohol. “He picked up his glass of vodka and took a sip, “You know…” He said while walking up to you, “You haven’t lived until you had alcohol and loosened up.”

You looked at the bottle of alcohol in your hands and shook your head, “That’s sad…” Both Luhan and Sehun looked at you, you stood up and walked to the sink. As you poured the alcohol down the drain, you said “There’s more to life than just drinking. You can’t just drink your life away, it’s pathetic.”

Before either Luhan or Sehun could speak, the door opened and the person you least expected to show up, stood there.

~o~o~o~

Sorry for the long wait. Vacation is over and school stars on 6th this week >.< 

Good luck to everyone going back to school and enjoy! 

You have to go to school so why not have fun while your at it, right?

ANYWAY KARA'S PANDORA IS AWESOME, HOPE MY GIRLS WIN A LOT!! AND THERE SOLO SONGS/PV'S WERE AMAZING! AND G-DRAGON'S SONGS THAT CAME OUT ARE PERFECT!

SEHUN AGREES.

(Ignore creepy Lulu, SEHUN looks hott here!)