Chapter 32

The Boy Next Door

 

“Sehun Oppa!” Soyu squealed as she walked into the school gates and saw Sehun leaning against the brick wall surrounding the school. “Were you waiting for me?” She asked cutely.

“No, he wasn’t.” Kyungsoo said walking up to Sehun.

Sehun smirked and did a cute little handshake with Kyungsoo. “I wasn’t talking to you Kyungsoo, aish!” Soyu said annoyed.

Sehun blew his hair that fell on his forehead and at that moment he saw you walking into school with your earbuds in, and lip-singing to a song. He smirked looking at you, *How cute.*

“Oppa why didn’t you come to my party this week-“ Soyu said but stopped because Sehun walked away.

Your eyes were covered with hands suddenly, you stopped walking and pulled your earbuds out and touched the hands.

“Guess who?” You heard a voice whisper into your ears, causing goose-bumps to appear.

You chuckled and brought the hands down, “Mhm…who can it be?” You turned around to face Sehun and said, “Maybe Sehun?”

Sehun smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and took your textbook from you and said, “Shall we enter madam?”

You bit you lips nervously and said, in a soft whisper like tone, “Sehun-ah…” You looked around, “People are starring.”

Sehun looked around and shrugged, “It’s cause you’re cute.”

“Sehun.” You said trying to get out of under his arm, which he tightened.

“Dasom…” He said making you look at him, “Let them stare.” You looked up at him and before you could reply he said, “If you really want them to look at something, watch this.”

“What-“ You stopped talking once Sehun pecked you on the lips. “Yah…” You said softly, hitting his chest.

“I’ll give you a better one later.” He winked and ushered you to walk with him.

 

“Sehun’s going out with Dasom?!?!” Soyu said flabbergasted.

“Ohh….” Kyungsoo replied, “Aren’t they cute?” He looked at Soyu and continued with a playful look, “Finally Sehun got the courage to ask her out huh? He’s always talking about how beautiful, amazing, nice, kind, cute Dasom is.” He smirked once he noticed Soyu getting fumed up, “They make a cute couple too…Ahh how lucky of Sehun to get such an amazing girlfriend…” He said but stopped once he noticed Soyu stomping away furiously.

“So how beautiful is Dasom exactly?” Miyu said blinking innocently at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked scared and replied, “Ohh…sweetie I didn’t mean that.” He said waving his hands around.

“Ah-huh.” Miyu replied taking his hand.

 

“Dasom!” You heard someone yell as you closed your locker. To no surprise it was Sehun.

You couldn’t help but smile brightly and wave. He smiled back and said, “Want me to walk you home?”

You nodded and replied, “Uhh…that would be great but...” You saw him pouting and you shyly pinched his cheek, “But I have to go to the hospital…volunteer hours.”

Sehun grumped and said, “Then? Then when will I see you?”

You laughed and replied, “This weekend…should we go on a date?”

“Date?” Sehun raised his eyebrow up, “As in my idea of a date or yours?”

You shook your head and said, “Mine. Cause I think you want to play house instead.”

Sehun smirked and replied, “Then we can play house some other time.”

You shook your head and said, “Ohh…don’t even dream about it.”

 

At the hospital you were doing your usual things, like helping people on wheelchairs get into elevators and running other small errands. You were on your way to deliver water to a patient when you heard some music coming from the VIP section of the hospital.

“Someone’s probably playing the piano in the lounge…” You said walking in the corridors making your way to the lounge. “This is my favorite piece….” You said walking closer to the lounge.

You saw the back of a guy playing the piano; he was dressed in blue hospital clothing and had dark black hair.

Suddenly, you started clapping. You heard the guy get startled and he turned around.

Just as he turned around your glass filled with water fell onto the marble floor and shattered. *No…* You backed up and said shocked, “Kai…”

~o~o~o~