Chapter 1

The Boy Next Door

“I can’t possibly study with all this noise…” You got up from your desk and walked over to your window. You pulled back the blinds and looked at your neighbor’s house.

“Psh…you guys should be studying….your all going to fail tomorrow…” You sighed while you gazed at their backyard.

Students from your school were partying like there was no tomorrow. Drinking, dancing and having the time of their lives; while you were stuck in your room studying. It didn’t even matter because you weren’t even invited and never will be.

 “Mhmm….” You sighed and touched your window, “It must be nice for all you girls to be friends with Sehun oppa.”

You walked over to your bed and fell back on it. You look up at your ceiling and said “It’s been like five years that’s he’s my neighbor and I can’t even say a word to him….” You turned yourself on your stomach and said “It’s like I don’t even exist.”

You liked Sehun since middle school but never confessed to him. Face it you were not in his league and a guy like him is never going to show up knocking on your door anytime soon. Even though you were his neighbor and all, you never even said a word to him, not even a simple “Hi” or “How are you”; nothing was said between you too. But still you can’t seem to get him off your mind.

 

“Dasom!” You shifted in your slumber. “Dasom!”

“Ahhhh….” You groaned and got up to look at the clock “its 8…” You sat up in bed and yelled “COMING MOM!”

You walked into the kitchen and found your mom sitting down and sorting the mail. “Yes mom?” You said while you took a sip of water.

“Take this to the neighbors…” She said handing you there mail “We accidently got their mail.”

“PFHH!” You spilled the water out of your mouth.

“Aish! Dasom-ah drink slowly.” Your mom said patting your back.

You grabbed the mail and said “Neighbors…as in the house next door?”

Your mom furrowed her eyebrows and replied “No, the house on top of ours.”

 

You walked up to Sehun’s house front steps and rang the doorbell. His parents weren’t home probably or most likely weren’t home, since he only throws parties when his folks aren’t around.

Suddenly, you heard yelling inside. “LEAVE!” *That sounds like Sehun’s voice…*

Your thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the front door. It was a girl in a red dress, that was falling off, her face had make-up smeared everywhere. She looked like a hot mess.

“What are you looking at?” She said staring back at you.

You waved your hands and said “Nothing!”

She rolled her eyes and started walking towards her car; you swore you heard her call you a “Loser.”

 You rolled your eyes and thought *I’m not the one that clearly got rejected.*

As her car went out the driveway and onto the main-road, you walked into Sehun’s home.

“Excuse me?” You said looking around. The place was a huge mess, it was a pigsty.

Suddenly, you heard some noise from the kitchen. You walked into the kitchen and saw Sehun, shirtless. *He looks so…* Your thoughts were interrupted by him saying “You’re here?”

You looked at him a bit too dazed and replied “Hmm?” He swallowed some pill and replied “What are you waiting for? Start cleaning up.” He threw a broom your way.

You caught the broom and said “I’m not here to clean up-“

You stopped talking once you felt Sehun touch your chin. He lifted your chin up and said “Clean up.”

You swallowed your saliva real hard, gulped it down, and nodded. He smiled and waved to you.

Once, he was out of the room you said “I just came to give your mail to you.” You placed the mail on the counter and picked up the broom and said “Ohh…well.”

 

“There done.” You said placing your hands on your hip. You clapped and said “I should tell Sehun I’m done.” You smiled thinking of him shirtless.

You knocked on his bedroom door and said “Can I come in?” You heard no reply, so you just opened the door and stepped inside. “Sehun…I’m done cleaning-“ You stopped talking once you saw Sehun asleep on his bed.

He was shirtless and laying peacefully on his bed. He looked like an angel. You smiled and placed a hand on your chest. Your heart went thump-thump. *No wonder every girl likes him….he’s so y? Not even that word can describe him right now though.*
You walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. You pushed his bangs away from his forehead and smiled. “Sweet dreams Sehun~” You sang as you looked at him.

*Should I? I mean he’s sleeping…he’ll never know.* Without thinking much more, you pulled out your cellphone and quickly snapped a photo of him sleeping and saved it.

~o~o~o~

Finally I got the chance to update!

Sorry subbies school is driving me INSANE!!

But I promise to update often!!!

Anyway, comment and tell me how the first chapter was!

I know this is a but I have to have some story in it, at least for the start ;)

So...what would you guys do/react if you get one day to spend with our lovely mankae Sehun?

I would go crazy if I get the chance to spend a day with Sehun Oppa, Yes he is my oppa!

I love his arms!