I'm Sorry

GAME

 

Sehun and Jong In imitated the jumping Chan Yeol and keep on laughing while walking around the company building to see where does the other practice at. They are really scattered around, some of them are sharing the same practice room and some are outside. Junmyeon, Kyuwan, Minseok and Ye Heung are nowhere to be found in the company, they must have been practicing with their own duet partner somewhere else since their duet partners can rarely be seen in the company too.

 

“HI!!!” Sehun said imitating Chan Yeol’s deep voice while jumping and hopping. Jong In then do the same thing again and they almost fall down laughing at the scene they saw a few minutes ago. They did an emergency break when they suddenly sees Jongyun and Luhan in front of them. They were too happy laughing their out at Chan Yeol’s childish action that they nearly knock both Jongyun and Luhan out, Jong In though accidentally kick Jongyun’s left leg when her right leg is already hurt.

 

“YAH KKAMJONG!! MY RIGHT LEG HASN’T HEALED YET, I DON’T NEED YOU TO HURT MY LEFT LEG NOW!!” Jongyun scream to Jong In. Jong In look at her left leg, bend down and touch where he kick and she didn’t even twitch at his touch, deducing that it doesn’t hurt at all, and nearly got kick by Jongyun.

 

“Why are you two jumping around so happily? Have you pick your song?” Luhan asks.

 

“Chan Yeol hyung… like this… he’s… hahahahaha” Sehun didn’t get to explain correctly what Chan Yeol did, only able to do the jumping part and keep on laughing at the funny scene.

 

“Wait, where are you guys going? Oppa, let’s go with them?” Jongyun said to Luhan, half begging him while holding to his hand. Luhan look at her grip on his arm and look back at Jong In and Sehun who still can’t stop laughing.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Luhan asks again since they didn’t answer Jongyun question. Both of them stop laughing and look at Luhan and Jongyun.

 

“We’re going to get some bubble tea and then practice at the park,” Sehun said referring to the park near their company, the place doesn’t have a lot of people, that’s why they know it’s ok for them to practice there.

 

“Ok let’s go!” Luhan said putting his arm on Jong In and the other arm on Sehun while Jongyun hold onto Jong In’s arm.

 

“Wait!! When did we invite you two?” Jong In asks.

 

“Kkamjong, we’re going to get the bubble tea together, and then we go our own way. Ok?” Luhan said and Jongyun just nod her head, don’t really know what Luhan has in his mind. Jong In looks at Sehun suspiciously, not knowing whether they can trust Luhan or not since he’s quite tricky.

 

When they went out to get the bubble tea, Sehun and Jong In walk behind Luhan and Jongyun who are sticking to each other. Usually Jongyun would walk with Sehun, Jong In and Moonkyu but for some reason, she’s ignoring both Sehun and Jong In and stick around with Luhan more. Both of them are joking around with each other and from their eyes they can see that Luhan always sneak a chance to hold her hand or hold her shoulders. Luhan would sometimes take Jongyun hands and pretend as if there’s some dirt on it.

 

“They’re suspicious, don’t you think so?” Jong In said.

 

“Jong In-ah, do you have any plaster? Before meeting you two, Jongyun actually fall down behind the company, I met her there when I just arrived,” Luhan said still holding to Jongyun’s bleeding hand. Jong In and Sehun then run towards Jongyun and push Luhan away from her, worried about Jongyun. They took her hand and observe the wound on her hand. Jong In then reach in his bag the plaster set that he brings anywhere he goes to.

 

“You always do those kind of silly mistake! Wait until I tell Moonkyu about it, he’ll be really mad at you!” Sehun said and take out his phone right away. Jongyun was going to fall down to take away his phone when Luhan catch her before she fall, and ended up hurting his left wrists.

 

“Oppa, are you ok?” Jongyun ask in a panic. Jongyun is quite clumsy, that’s why she always ended up hurting herself. People call her the female version of Lee Jin Ki.

 

“I think we should go to the company’s clinic first,” Jong In said and the four of them went to the clinic. In this situation, Luhan still smiles sweetly towards Jongyun, telling her that he’s fine, it’s ok and that she shouldn’t worry about himself because it’s not serious. After examining Luhan’s wrists, they find out that it’s just a small sprain and it will be better after applying ice on it for a day.

 

Coming out from the clinic, Jongyun insisted on going back to the company, but Luhan on the other hand insisted on getting the bubble tea, saying that he miss it though everyone know he drink it every day. Luhan is not worried about his wrists though because he uses his right wrists more than his left wrists, plus it’s not serious. He helped Jongyun because it would be bad if Jongyun hurt herself again. If Luhan didn’t catch her before she falls, she won’t be able to perform because she was falling face down just now.

 

Luhan actually plan on secretly following Jong In and Sehun to the park but seeing Jongyun suddenly get mad for his lack of care for himself make him just follow Jongyun back to the company. He still don’t think that he did anything wrong, he didn’t hurt himself that much, that’s why he don’t really mind following Jong In and Sehun. Luhan sit in the practice room where Hyuna and Tao is but sits far away from them, to not distract them from their practice, though Tao is distracted by him either way. Tao keep on looking at him and smiling to him while practicing with Hyuna, and Luhan actually find his action cute. Jongyun then came in with an ice pack in her hand and tie the ice pack on Luhan’s left hand.

 

“It’s not that serious, I can just apply it before I sleep,” Luhan said trying to pull his hand away from the cold ice pack.

 

“Oppa, the doctor said put ice pack as soon as possible or the swollen would get worse. Just listen to the doctor’s advice, can you do that for me?” Luhan look at Jongyun’s worried face when she said ‘for me’ and he didn’t even realize when Jongyun successfully wrapped the ice pack on his wrist. The distance between their face are only a few centimeters apart and Luhan can see that Jongyun was crying just now.

 

“I’m sorry,” Luhan said quietly to Jongyun’s ear and sit at his place and ask Jongyun to sits in front of him to start their practice. They heard that everyone are challenging themselves in this duet mission by singing songs that have higher key than their usual voice, thus they too choose to sing songs with a higher key. Sharing the same room, they can hear that Tao and Hyuna choose to sings a mandarin song, and the practice room is full of laughter from the four of them, though sitting far apart but both group are having fun with their partner.

 

===========================================================================================================

My friend said that Yixing's name will be pronounced as "Ye Heung" in Korean pronounciation.

I'm not so sure but I trust her, so hope you all get who is Ye Heung in future chapter