Shine!!

GAME

 

All of them stay in the living room, staring at the five laptop being placed on top of the table, feeling anxious and nervous about everything. Exactly six days have passed since the first teaser was released; today will be the day their music video will be released. They didn’t open their laptop or use internet browser for five days, avoiding themselves from looking and reading at the comments on the internet but they make a promise with the company that on the day their music video is released, they will check out the comments they received from the first teaser until the music video. The first teaser released was Min Yoong’s teaser, second was Jongyun, third was Hyori, fourth was Hyuna, fifth was Eun Mi and the sixth one was the group teaser.

 

Eun Mi stares at the rest of her group members, wondering if they remember that they still need to practice today. For the past six days, they have the same routine, to sit at the living room, stares at the laptop until all of them are completely dressed up to go to the company for their practice. All of them stare at Eun Mi who for today is the last person to get ready and look back at their laptop. Usually the last person to get ready would be Hyori because she spends a lot of time to just wake up instead of getting ready.

 

“Let’s go girls. The MV won’t be released until midnight, we still need to practice. You don’t want our first debut stage to be ruined just because of the lack of practice.” Eun Mi said as the leader. The rest of them obey her and walk out of their dorm to the company. Before this they usually use the back entrance to enter the company as they need to avoid from being captured by any fans, be it Boa, DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD or EXO fans, they need to avoid from having their picture taken by them. However, after their first teaser was released, the company ordered them to enter the company through the front doors so that their picture CAN BE TAKEN. Eun Mi doesn’t like how the company seems to think that it’s alright for them to give contradicting instruction to them. Arriving at the company, a lot of people try to take their pictures while they try so hard to avoid having their face being shown using their hair and since Jongyun’s hair is short, she wore a cap that won’t show her face that much. Jongyun doesn’t wear caps, she doesn’t collect it, the caps that she wore, all of it belongs to Luhan and Sehun, it was gifts for her as they know she needs it when she debut later.

 

“We wish you good luck for your MV released today. Maybe you’re busy, so we don’t want to bother you, but good luck with your practice as well!!” Jongyun smiles reading the kakao talk message she received from an international fan. Sparkle have this one group of friends that they knew through facebook when they still have their facebook who had been supporting them even before they start doing individual promotion. Sparkle knows them for almost two years that it’s possible enough for them to exchange contacts information with them. They’ve even met each other when these group of five friends came to Korea for their underground promotion.

 

“Thank you for your support, I love you so much!” Jongyun replies to the girl.

 

Eun Mi puts up the music at a full volume and they all start dancing to all four songs in their mini album, focusing more on Twinkle as that will be the song they’re promoting for their debut. They didn’t open their teasers but they heard from EXO that the response was quite positive. They actually thought they would receive negative feedback as their debut date is so near with EXO and it’s quite understandable for people to hate on them for it.

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry but I can’t concentrate. There are just so many things on my mind right now. I’m so nervous, I feel like I can’t even breathe because of how nervous I am right now,” Hyuna said stopping the rest of the member from dancing. Eun Mi look at the rest of the member and all of them nod their head agreeing to what Hyuna just said. She too realized that it must be really hard for them to focus on their practice with their heart beating so fast, worried, anxious and nervous about the release of their MV today. She too wants to rest but they need to practice because if they don’t, they might make mistakes during their live broadcast.

 

“Rest for a while, drink water, calm yourself down, no matter how your heart stop beating or how fast it beats that it feels like your heart will jump out anytime soon, we need to practice. We all promised that we want to sing live for our debut, do you think we can do that if we don’t practice?” Eun Mi asks. They all shook their heads agreeing to what she said. They nod their head again, obeying her instruction and start calming themselves down before they start practicing again.

 

“Why are you so strict??” Hyori said rolling around the whole room while whining about Sparkle leader, Han Eun Mi. Sometimes Eun Mi can be just completely weird but at times she’s just really strict. She’s strict about the senior-junior relationship, she’s strict about practice and she’s strict about working.

 

“Why are you so strict?” Jongyun who sees Hyori rolling around the whole room starts rolling together with Hyori and both of them ended up laughing about it. Eun Mi just ignore them and keep on checking the schedule she got from Mr. Park, trying to see if she can squeeze in any of her classes between the free times. She got permission from her lecturer but she would really like it if she can attend the classes instead of skipping it.

 

“Noona, noona…” All eyes shifted to the one who’s panting at the door to see Moongyu arriving with Deokhwan, Youngho and Jino.

 

“What’s wrong?” The three person who’s supposedly to be their noona asks at the same time, Hyori, Hyuna and Eun Mi.

 

“Mr.Park told us to tell you guys to hand this to you guys because your MV will be released in one more minute instead of midnight…” The four of them hand Sparkle their own laptop, it means Mr. Park told them to enter their dorm with the keys in his hand and ask them to bring them their laptop. Sparkle took the laptop and invite the four of them to join them in watching the MV together. Eun Mi who was really strict just now is now sweating nervously at the fact that the company decides to release the MV earlier than they had planned of. Instead of releasing it at 12am, they choose to release it at 12pm.

 

Counting down to the MV released, they all hold each others’ hand tightly as the boys who’s sitting behind them do the same with each other. Their nervous heart, no one can understand how fast its beating right now, no one can understand how hard it is for them to breathe right now and no one can understand why their visions are becoming blurry because of the tears they have right now. This must have been the feelings EXO had when their MV was released, they thought.

 

“Arrgghh!!” All of them scream, stands up and jump around while hugging each other as the MV starts loading, didn’t even bother to watch it because the first thing they need to do is congratulate each other. The boys continue watching the MV and is awed by how different they look in the MV, how charismatic and how cool they look instead of the sloppy image they see of them each day. The boys then join them hugging and jumping around feeling excited and happy for their debut.

 

“Congratulation Sparkle noona and friends, I’m so proud of your MV! You look really cool!” Moongyu said.

 

“We’ll be your fans!” Youngho said and Sparkle thanks the four of them as they walk out of the practice room.

 

“Congratulations on your MV released! Sparkle, SHINE! Fighting!” Kris sends a text message to Eun Mi asking her to read it out loud for the rest of Sparkle and sends a picture of the MV, a prove that he’s watching it right now.

 

“Cool”, “pretty”, “Beautiful”, “charismatic”, “tough”, Min Seok sends a text message to each of Sparkle with a picture of the MV of each member telling them about how they look in the MV.

 

“Congratulations Sparkle on your MV release! You guys look really cool and charismatic in the MV. Can we be like you too?” Jong In and Sehun decides to send the same text message to each of Sparkle members, showing how lazy they are in typing and coming out with new ideas for their text message but Sparkle knows that even though they’re lazy at typing it, they really mean what they says.

 

“SPARKLE!!! KYAA!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MV RELEASE!! KYAA YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL!! HYORI LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE YOU LEE HYORI!! KYAA!! SPARKLE, SHINE!! SHINE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!” They all laugh reading the text message Chanyeol sends to them. Besides Kris, all of them send a mass message to Sparkle while Kris only sends it to Eun Mi. Kris is really bias when it comes to Eun Mi and he’s being really lazy.

 

“Congratulations Sparkle!! Next, first debut performance!! Fighting!!” Kyungsoo sends the boring and dull text message to the rest of the members.

 

“ARGYLE DIAMOND!! NO, I MEAN SPARKLE!! FROM ARGYLE DIAMOND TO SPARKLE, THE NAME THAT SHINES JUST LIKE HOW EACH OF YOU SHINES, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MV RELEASE!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, THE ROAD AHEAD IS LONG, WALK THROUGH IT AND ENDURE ALL THE PAIN YOU GET ALONG THE WAY!! FIGHTING!! SPARKLE, SHINE!! SPARKLE, EXO, LET’S LOVE!!” They all smile reading the text message received from Jun Myeon, being one of the long trainees in the company must have made his text message to them sounded really encouraging, especially with a picture of him smiling and showing a ‘fighting’ gesture to them.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR COOL MV!!” A simple but meaningful text from Tao for the rest of them but they can’t ignore the fact that Tao sends a really long text message for Hyuna, spazzing about her beauty and charisma in the MV.

 

“Our pretty Sparkle members, congratulations!! Let’s LOVE EXO and Sparkle!! Please don’t get more prettier than you are now, I don’t want to share you guys with other people,” They laugh reading the text message received from Luhan. They know the last line is actually for Jongyun but because he’s lazy, he just sends it to all of them.

 

“Our cute, lovely and pretty Sparkle that will shine more and more as you walk down this path together with us, congratulations on your MV release!! Even though I love these cool, charismatic and pretty people in the MV, NEVER CHANGE the way you are, because I love those dorky members more than these cool members. GOOD LUCK!!” Yixing sends the text message to them, and they mouthed an ‘Aww’ reading how sincere his text message sounds.

 

“SPARKLE, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR MV RELEASE!! FIGHTING!!” They get a text message from Lee Teuk member but he signed it as ‘Super Junior’ instead of from Lee Teuk. The rest of their senior sends text message to them as well.

 

“SPARKLE, SHINE!!” They cheer loudly, hugging each other. They know the road ahead will be tough but they have each other and that is all that matters. 

 

==============================================================================================

Work hard for your study. 

This update is for you girls who just enters your UNI back. 

Good luck girls!! I love you!!