The ability to choose

GAME

 

Eun Mi sat next to Kris during the roller coaster ride but no one pays attention to it, because apparently Eun Mi injured leg makes her look really normal even though everyone agrees that she’s so pretty that she can be an idol. Kris tried so hard to protect Eun Mi from feeling scared or anything while riding the roller coaster but soon figured out that he doesn’t have to do those things because Eun Mi is not scared at all, she enjoy it more than Kris does. The rest of Sparkle and a few of EXO members was on the ride as well. Riding with EXO, they are sure fans will take a cap of the picture during the roller coaster ride and posted it on the internet so they choose to use their hair to cover up their face when the camera snap their picture and then go on another ride without EXO so that they can see their face in the picture.

 

Eun Mi is frustrated by the fact that she can’t even get mad at Sparkle that long because she needs them to help her with her injured leg. They would need to push her wheelchair or just help her walk with crutches. They try so hard to avoid EXO while EXO on the other hand try so hard to catch up with them. At first they ignore their managers orders to stay away from Sparkle to keep their identity a secret but after a while they start understanding why their managers told them to stay away from Sparkle realizing that a lot of people start following them around. They didn’t expect that they will have fans in Los Angeles, they thought their fans would only be in Korea or China since they just debuted.

 

Eun Mi was so happy by the appearance of her beloved wheelchair that came together with the giant of SM Entertainment, Shim Chang Min of DBSK who seems to be having fun playing with the wheelchair. No one recognizes him as he was wearing hoodie playing the wheelchair before finally meeting Eun Mi to give her her wheelchair. He came with Min Ho, though having their picture taken, no one was around him when they found the two of them playing with the wheelchair.

 

“Oppa, I’m pretty sure you don’t need this as much as I need it.” Eun Mi said to Changmin, treating him meanly just like how he treats everyone else. He is a mischievous kid that gets joy by treating others mean. Yunho love and hate his personality but in the end of the day, all of his hyung give up on him because they seems to enjoy seeing him being mean to others, because only they know how to make him beg to them when he treats them meanly.

 

“I think you and the crutches suits each other well compared to me and the wheelchair,” Chang Min reply to Eun Mi. Eun Mi almost throw the crutches right at Changmin when he said that but Min Ho hold the crutches tightly so she won’t be able to throw it. Minho knows Chang Min and Eun Mi always fought with each other, not by their words but by throwing things to each other, dangerous things. Chang Min stands up and push the wheelchair for Eun Mi to sit on it, Eun Mi eyed him suspiciously when he suddenly turns into a good person and tries to sit down. Chang Min pulls the wheelchair away and Eun Mi stands up straight before falling down.

 

“I SEE THAT!” Eun Mi said to Chang Min and hit him hard on his leg with her crutches, at least she wins one in this fight.

 

“You win! I can’t hurt myself when I have concert right around the corner, but you’ll get it back!!” Chang Min said rubbing the pain off his foot while Min Ho took the wheelchair from him and Eun Mi sits on it. Eun Mi pushes herself towards Chang Min and stuck her tongue out before asking Hyori to push her away from Chang Min as fast as she can. Sparkle runs together with Eun Mi and leave the furious Chang Min shouting loudly besides Minho.

 

“Where is Yunho oppa?” Hyuna asks while playing around with her phone.

 

“I think he’s back at the room because I remember hearing Yunho oppa telling Kyuhyun oppa that he wants to watch football? Something like that, I’m not that sure.” Hyori said taking a selca of herself with her twin, planning to update her me2day once she’s back at the hotel later.

 

“Eavesdropper!” Jongyun said to Hyori sticking her tongue out to Hyori.

 

“ert!” Hyori said back to Jongyun.

 

“ert!” Jongyun said to Hyuna.

 

“Two-timer!” Hyuna said to Min Yoong remembering how Min Yoong gets attention from both Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo though making it clear that she love Kyung Soo. Baek Hyun have no intention on giving Min Yoong to Kyung Soo, so he choose to interfere whenever he can. They all keep on calling each other names and stop to look at Eun Mi who just smile at their action. They stare at her and shook their head while all saying, “tsk tsk tsk”.

 

“What?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“Cold”, “Blur”, “Scary”, “Weird”, “Stiff”, “Cold”, all of them attack her with a lot of words.

 

“DEFINE COLD, BLUR, SCARY, WEIRD AND STIFF!!” Eun Mi said screaming to her members.

 

“The definition of all of those words is YOU,” Sparkle members have never been this united before. The four of them said the word at the same time and shout it to Eun Mi.

 

“YAH!!” Eun Mi scream pushing the wheelchair, chasing the four of them while their manager try chasing the five of them. From far away, Super Junior and Changmin smiles looking at how much fun Sparkle are having with each other right now. They won’t be able to do these kind of thing that much after they debut so Super Junior members and Changmin are kind of glad that Sparkle is enjoying themselves despite Eun Mi being injured.

 

“Do you know the difference between EXO and Sparkle?” Changmin asks them.

 

“EXO are boys and Sparkle are girls,” Kyuhyun answer and laugh right when he answer Changmin, successful at his attempt in breaking the serious atmosphere Changmin have.

 

“Their training period. The average training period of EXO members doesn’t exceed the average number Sparkle training period. EXO listen and obey the company’s order while Sparkle always has the ability to choose. I believe Eun Mi can do a good job in leading them, because we all can see it, can’t we? She loves them as a family before loving them as a group member,” Chang Min said remembering how to some of them it took a few years after they debut that they start loving each other as family while some happen before they debut. Sometimes he envy Eun Mi, because Eun Mi never once loses her dream of being a singer, nor did she loses her interest in her studies. She manged to focus on both and Chang Min envy her for that.