I Love You!!

GAME

 

“YES!! SEE!! THE DOCTOR SAID I CAN GO ON ALL THOSE RIDES!!” Eun Mi basically stands up inside the aeroplanes despite her injured legs right when she finish talking with the doctor. Everyone was teasing at how she can’t go on any of the rides at Disneyland because of her injured leg that she call the doctor right away and scream at all of her seniors in the first class, showing off how she can go on rides that some of them can’t even dream of riding. They’re really scared of scary rides, but Sparkle on the other hand love them really really much. The flight is basically SM Family flight because the first class is occupied with all of the artists while the rest of the seat was occupied by the staff.

 

“Now, before you make your injury a lot worser, can you sit down?” Kris said to Eun Mi pushing her down, forcing her to sit down, and succeed in forcing her as she can’t use her full strength with just one leg. She stuck out her tongue to Kris and told him to sit at his own seat. Eun Mi sat next to Jun Myeon as Hyori and Hyuna sat together, while Jongyun and Min Yoong sits together. Jong In choose to sit with Taemin leaving Junmyeon with no one to sit with, thus he force Eun Mi to sit next to him. EXO and Sparkle use Eun Mi injury as a chance to boss her around or pull her around to go anywhere with them as she don’t have much strength to object them when they pull her.

 

=========================================/

 

“JET-LAGGED!!” Hyuna who was always the soft one in the group raise her voice towards Yixing when Yixing pulls her up while she was sleeping in her room. She never raise her voice towards anyone, so Yixing who was surprised by it release her right away that she bounces back on the bed and Yixing loses his balance and the two of them ended up kissing each other. Their eyes grew bigger, bigger than Kyungsoo’s eyes can ever be at the kiss but didn’t move as they was too shocked by what’s happening. The people in the room, Eun Mi, Hyori, Chan Yeol and Kris eyes grew bigger with their eyes, shock with what just happened. Yixing get up right when he gain back his consciousness and slap himself really hard for kissing his magnae’s girlfriend.

 

“Unnie!!” Hyuna pulls Eun Mi and pouts to her while pointing at Yixing, but knowing that he didn’t do it on purpose, she didn’t drag her whining that long. She gets ready as soon as possible and they enter the lift together to go down for their breakfast before going to Disneyland. The company gives Sparkle to eat at a private room as their identity as the trainee of the company who’s debuting in just a few months is a secret. They don’t want any of the fans in LA to take a picture of Sparkle at all. EXO decides to have breakfast with them in the private room, though Sparkle and Mr. Park tell them that it’s not a good idea for them to do so as their seniors are eating their breakfast openly, the stubborn Kim Jun Myeon and Kris who wants to dig out their debut secrets refuse to listen to them and bring all of the members into the private room.

 

“See! I told you it’s not a good idea. Now people are questioning why are you guys eating in a private room when your seniors are freely eating outside there?  Do you want EXO to be known as a group who gets superstar treatment despite not being one yet?” Eun Mi asks angrily, not even spilling even one thing about their debut plan to them. Jun Myeon and Kris have their heads down, realizing their mistake and Eun Mi who’s sitting besides Mr. Park tells them what they need to do after breakfast, which is simply being extra friendly to the fans, overcoming the superstar treatment talk with fan services. As the leaders, both of them went to their group members and deliver the message.

 

Sparkle walk out of the private room earlier than EXO as they don’t want to board the same bus with EXO, they don’t want to be crowded by fans, and because they’re a secret project. With fast speed, Jongyun pushes Eun Mi’s wheelchair as fast as she can, taking the other exit to the bus and board it with the rest of Sparkle. Leaving the wheelchair behind for Changmin and Minho to bring it when they go to Disneyland by taxi, Eun Mi only brings her cruthches with her.

 

When they reach the Disneyland, they take a group picture at the entrance and upload it on me2day right away. Jongyun who at first was busy trying to take care of Eun Mi quickly run as fast as she can together with Min Yoong entering Disneyland when Eun Mi tells her that she can go first. Jongyun and Min Yoong snaps as many selca as they can and would sometimes take picture of their three unnies as they walk slowly entering Disneyland.

 

“The boys are going to arrive anytime soon, so let’s try and go on the scary rides first before they arrive. They’re not going to go with us anyway, so why bother wait? Let’s just enjoy ourselves without being spotted together with them.” Hyori said as she receives a kakao talk message from Chan Yeol. She replied with a “bye” to Chan Yeol with a long text explaining that they’re a secret project from SM Entertainment, so they can’t be seen with EXO, and they’re going to go on rides without EXO. EXO was kind of sad to know that because they all had planned things carefully, they all had plan to spend their happy time in Disneyland together with Sparkle as they rarely, probably had never get the chance to go on a vacation with Sparkle before but now that they get it, they can’t even use it.

 

“Aha Hyori unnie, I always want to ask you one question. I keep on hearing things about you, Chan Yeol and ‘Kai’, Kai not Jong In ok. So why do you like Kai so much? How much do you like Kai compared to Jong In?” Jongyun asks curiously. Hyori put both her hands up with one at the top level and one at the middle level explaining that she likes Kai a lot while she just like Jong In moderately.

 

“Jong In is my… brother? So I NEED to like him despite how stupid he is sometimes. So I like him moderately while I love KAI. Kai is like this not stupid guy on stage who’s always smiling. So yeah, I like charismatic Kai,” they all laugh when she called Jong In stupid because as they remember it, Hyori and Chanyeol holds the dumb and dumber title while Jong In and Sehun are only the dumb and dumber 2.0.

 

“WHAT IS TAO TO YOU? GAHH I GET SO FRUSTRATED WITH YOU TWO!” Hyori suddenly asks Hyuna while screaming to her. They all know Tao and Hyuna kissed, they all know they’ve declared to be a couple but they never really get the chance to spend even a day together as a couple. He still calls her noona, and she still treats him like a baby.

 

“You treat Chan Yeol like an enemy, why are you frustrated with me?? You guys might think I treat Tao like a baby but you guys don’t know that despite treating him like that, I really think of him as a manly guy. When he’s not doing anything cute, when it’s just the two of us in the practice room, his manliness shows. He leads me, he leads me…”

 

“STOP! We don’t need to hear details of your… ehem, its ok at least he’s already legal,” Hyori stop Hyuna from getting into details about what they do alone. Tao is a very curious guy, just like Sehun and Jong In that somehow they can guess what Tao does to the innocent Hyuna.

 

“Unnie, how special is Kris oppa compared to Jun Myeon oppa? Because sometimes I see you treating Kris oppa like a boyfriend but mostly, you treat Jun Myeon oppa more special.” Min Yoong asks.

 

“I’m not playing truth or dare, so I don’t want to answer.” Eun Mi said.

 

“UNNIE!!” The four of them scream at Eun Mi demanding an answer for her. Eun Mi look at the desperate expression they have on their face and smile at them.

 

“Me and Jun Myeon is like Jongyun and Sehun? Me and Kris is like… Jongyun and Luhan,” Eun Mi answers simply.

 

“Jongyun and Sehun? erted friends? Jongyun and Luhan? erted couple? Eee unnie, I never know Jun Myeon oppa and Kris oppa are erted like Sehun and Luhan oppa!” Hyori said showing off her dumb and dumber personality without Chanyeol needs to be there with her as a duo.

 

“NOT THAT KND OF RLEATIONSHIP!! Take out the ‘erted’ word and you get to see what kind of relationship we have!!” Eun Mi take a seat near the roller coaster ride as a sign that they’re going to ride it after she finish telling her story.

 

“Kim Jun Myeon and Han Eun Mi are friends, like Lee Jong Yun and Oh Sehun, we are there for each other, basically protects each other from everything and we sometimes acts like a couple but both of us friendzoned each other even before anything start between both of us, so there won’t any levelling up going to happen between the two of us to upgrade our relationship to lovers,” Eun Mi said, standing up but was pull down by Hyuna as Eun Mi didn’t finish her story.

 

“You do know that we’re more curious about Han Eun Mi and Kris right?” Min Yoong asks.

 

“Well, once upon a time, there’s a princess called Han Eun Mi who doesn’t want to be in any relationship. She rejects everyone and stays how she wants to be, until dragon with a cold heart confessed to her. Though having an expressionless face and a cold heart, his smile was hot just like his breathe, and it melts the princess’ cold heart. Giving the princess one of the two dragon locket he owns, the dragon turn into a human and named himself Kris because he can,” Eun Mi starts her own story telling version of how Kris and Eun Mi’s relationship starts, showing them the necklace she’s wearing. Everyone in Sparkle have 4D personality but it doesn’t show all the time, Eun Mi on the other hand shows this kind of personality by doing literature things. If she’s in the mood, she’ll start talking in a classical way or just like what she just did, she would turn things into a story.

 

“So you guys are officially a couple? What’s with hot breathe? It sounded so wrong,” Jongyun said and they all give her a weird look. It’s kind of weird to hear that from her as she was the one who does the bubble kiss in the practice room with Luhan.

 

“Kris and Han Eun Mi, I don’t know, we’re not ‘officially’ a couple but from how we treat each other, we agree that we are one. The way he cares for me, the way he loves me and the way he never gives up on his feelings for me makes me realize that despite wanting to deny everything I feel for him, I like his hug. Maybe you guys never notice this but he always whispers to me when he speaks to me. He wants everything between us to be a secret only between us. He show his feelings openly but everything between us are secrets between the two of us,” Eun Mi said and blushes as she said all of those things. She takes her crutches and walk as fast as she can to get in line for the roller coaster ride, feeling embarrassed with what she just said to her members.

 

“So sweet. So… romantic. I love you,” Eun Mi eyes grew wider at the familiar voice she hears whispering to her ears. No way! Hyori said they haven’t arrived yet! She turns around only to be turned around back by him so that no one would take a picture of her facing him.

 

“Only now I know how you truly feel for me. I guess I need to treat the rest of Sparkle later,” She blushes realizing that she had been tricked by them. Hyori sends a text message telling her that she called Kris when Eun Mi said all of those things. Kris asks for their help because their leader is so stupid when it comes to relationship. 

=============================================================================================

cringe at what I wrote. Ok I'll be resting until my check up k my babies? 

See, EunFan are so innocent!!