DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again

GAME

 

Eun Mi goes to the front of the stage after telling the girls where they’ll be standing from the start and how they’ll move throughout the song while Jun Moyeon is in charge in managing the EXO boys. Standing besides Jun Myeon while watching EXO and SPARKLE rehearse for their stage. They only have maximum up to three stage rehearsal as the others need to practice for their special stage as well. Eun Mi decided to give up on her special stage because of this special task handed to her by the company. She was supposed to have a special stage together with Boa and Kris for One Dream stage but give up on that stage for her members. She promised to Boa that she’ll perform that stage with her at the next SMTown concert instead of this one because she wants to focus on giving her very best for her members.

 

“Oh, I got an idea!” Kris half-shouted to Eun Mi and Jun Myeon while watching the stage. It’s nice but it looks all over the place. The dance sequence doesn’t match with how and when they enter the stage since EXO enter the stage later.

 

“Hyung, I’m confused!” Kyung Soo runs down towards Jun Myeon right after their first rehearsal stage ends. Jun Myeon, Eun Mi and Kris walks up the stage and they all gathered at the center.

 

“Ok, so the idea is for Kyung Soo and Chan Yeol to appear at the side of the main stage during the chorus and walk your way towards the front stage where Sehun is on. Sehun will start walking up the stage when the chorus start as well,” Eun Mi said after discussing with Jun Myeon and Kris.

 

“And for Luhan, you know the choreography where you kick Sehun? You appear from the side and start dancing by kicking Sehun, ok?” Kris said as that’s the one he had one on his mind.

 

“You actually sounded like you’ve been planning with them since last week,” Luhan said and the music starts when they give the OK sign to the music director. The stage finally look good and they rehearse for one last time to get all their body movement move naturally to the music.

 

“Why does Luhan look a bit awkward?” Jun Myeon said to Kris and Kris nod his head.

 

“Maybe because oppa didn’t get to practice that much with them,” Eun Mi said while moving towards the backstage, still holding tightly to the stage plan which has a lot of her scribbling on it.

 

“Besides, Kris oppa always looks awkward on stage, way more awkward than Luhan oppa is,” Eun Mi said and went inside SPARKLE waiting room right away. Kris stood outside of the waiting room, surprised that Eun Mi just said those words to him.

 

“I’m awkward? Jun Myeon, I’m awkward?” Kris asks.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that… maybe because you’re too tall,” Jun Myeon said patting his back, not even denying what Eun Mi just said.

 

==================================/

 

SPARKLE who was the last group to debut among the SMTown family runs quickly down the stage towards their waiting room to change into their special stage clothes. Hyuna change into clothes for the special stage with Victoria and Tao, singing a mandarin song. Eun Mi on the other hand just change into the pink SMTown family t-shirts since she don’t have any special stage. She manages to finally eat something since she hadn’t eaten anything for the whole day. Eun Mi stays in her room when Hyori, Jongyun and Min Yoong walk out of the room to get ready for their DJ got us falling in love again stage.

 

“You’re a nice girl, Eun Mi, and I’m proud that you’re one!” Eun Mi smile at Boa who peeks inside SPARKLE waiting room to say those words. Boa knows that Eun Mi actually do that to help her members shine on stage since her members are younger than her, she wants them to experience a lot of things when they’re still young. She can gain those experience later in life but knowing how we want to try a lot of things when we’re young, she give them the chance to perform that stage even though that stage was originally planned for her. Hearing the song played, unknowingly she run towards the backstage and sees them performing with a smile on her face.


[Min Yoong]
So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side (si-side to side)
Thank God the week is done,I feel like a zombiE gone back to life (ba-back to life)
[Jongyun]
Hands-up,and suddenly we all got our hands-up
No control of my body
Ain't i seen you before?
I think I remember those
eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,e-e

[SPARKLE]
Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight 
the DJ got us falling in love again

[SPARKLE&EXO]
So dance dance
Like its the last last night
of your life life
WON'T get you right
Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[RAP]
[Hyori] SPARKLE and EXO collaboration
Everybody put your hands up
[Chanyeol] Modu hamkke put your hands up,
get ready, ape nan chuljeonhae jeogi
haneul wiro deonjigo nolabwa yeogi
beats rock your bodies
ja muyeobwa oneulbam micheobwa dance

[Kyung Soo] Keep downing drinks like THERE'S NO TOMORROW, THERE'S just right now now now now n-now now
gonna set the roof on fire,gonna burn this mother**** down down down down d-down down
[Jongyun&Luhan] Hands up when the music drops,we both put our hands up
Put your hands up on my body
[Luhan] Swear i've seen you before
I think I remember those
eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes,e-e

[Hyori] Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[EXO]
So dance dance
Like its the last last night
of your life life
WON'T get you right

[Min Yoong]Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[RAP]
[Chanyeol]Let's go!
Oneulbam amu saenggakhaji malgo
Shinnage nolabolja
dadeul nareul darawa
keogi chamkkan eodi domanga yeogil bwa bwa
Put your hands in the air
Everybody mori wiro put your hands up
Dwiro oh maeumeul bi ugo bultaneun oneulbam-e mameul matkyeo
[Sehun] Yeah EXO and SPARKLE, MAMA and TWINKLE
Yeongwonhi fall in love, everybody put your hands up

[Min Yoong]
Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[SPARKLE and EXO]
So dance dance
Like its the last last night
of your life life
Don't get you right

[Jongyun]
Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[SPARKLE AND EXO]
So dance dance
Like its the last last night
of your life life
Don't get you right
Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

 

Walking down the stage together, Hyori, Jongyun, Min Yoong keep on jumping while holding each other hands. Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kyung Soo join jumping around with them excitedly, feeling happy that they successfully ended their stage. 

 

=========================================================================================

I didn't get all of the rap parts

and some are just bulls I write because I can't hear the exact wording, I tried. so yeah.