Familiar

GAME

 

After completing the whole photo shoot, they went back to the company and Jong In brings Min Jae with him to the basement as well. Baek Hyun have told Jun Myeon to order chickens for them to eat together and they also bought some sodas at the cafeteria. They want to have lunch together with Sparkle, knowing that they won’t be able to do the same for dinner as they need to start practicing after that, so does Sparkle.

 

EXO and Sparkle knows Min Jae but they don’t know about the relationship between Jong In and Min Jae as they only meet at school, so only those who goes to school with them knows about their relationship. When Jong In walk in the basement while holding Min Jae, she kind of blushed when the whole room starts teasing them. They had been going out secretly for two years and suddenly admitting they’re in a relationship, though only to Sparkle and EXO makes her feel embarrassed by all the teasing. She can see it though, the closeness between EXO and Sparkle. She never get jealous or get angry over Jong In hugging Jongyun because she knows how close they are and seeing EXO and Sparkle in the basement, she can feel that how much she misses Jong In can’t be compared to how much EXO and Sparkle misses each other.

 

Jun Myeon ordered 3 box of chicken for EXO and Sparkle. Moon Gyu was supposed to join them for lunch but he told them that he needs to continue with his practice upstairs, thus not being able to join them for the lunch party. Today would be the day where they can eat to their heart content though the food is only chicken but at least they can eat it in a big portion.

 

“So mind to tell us how long have you two been in a relationship?” Jun Myeon asks while eating the chicken in front of him, doesn’t even bother about waiting for Sehun and Jongyun who went down to the cafeteria to get the soda.

 

“Well, it’s been two years. I decided on introducing her to you guys because we’ve debuted, and instead of you guys finding it out from someone else like sasaeng fans or reporter, it would be better if you guys can plan out what to say if someone suddenly asks me about it.” Jong In said to Jun Myeon trying his best in filtering his words so it doesn’t sound so obvious that he’s asking their help to cover things up for him if things got out of control.

 

“It’s not like we can do anything else about it but to protect you, can we? So, don’t worry, we’ll try our best in protecting you and protecting your relationship.” Jun Myeon said ruffling Jong In’s hair. Jong In really doesn’t like it when people do that to his hair but because he is asking his leader a favour, so he allows it.

 

“Hyung!! Why are you eating before we come back?” Jongyun said, coming back from the cafeteria with Sehun, suddenly calling Jun Myeon ‘hyung’ because of her frustration seeing him eating.

 

“Yah! I’m ‘OPPA’ to you!” Jun Myeon said angrily.

 

“No, if you’re an OPPA, you should wait for us to come back instead of eating it right away! You’re the only who are eating right now.” Jun Myeon look around and he sees that everyone is just sitting around the practice room either talking to each other or just playing with their phone. Their eyes shifted on Jun Myeon as Jongyun starts arguing with him.

 

“Ok fine. I’m sorry. Now can all of you please start eating? I’m hungry. Minyeo-yah, here, oppa bought this for you,” He said to Jongyun when everyone else knows that it’s really hard for him to buy things for them, and he uses the managers’ money to buy the chicken but say that it’s his money.

 

“Let’s make a video call to M and make them jealous of us meeting!” Chan Yeol said with his mouth full of chicken. The others make a disgusted face at his childish action while Hyori slaps him hard on his back for what he did.

 

“Yeah yeah, let’s do that! Unnie, are they free right now?” Hyuna said feeling excited. Jongyun walk towards Hyuna who’s holding the note and wait for Eun Mi as Eun Mi open her notebook.

 

“They’re free, so call them. Kris just told me that they’re free for the whole day and Tao keep on telling him that he wants to fly to Korea since they’re free today.” They look at Eun Mi who’s smirking, proud that she was able to make them excited just by flipping through her notebook when she already knows they can call them.

 

Hyuna went to Hyori and whisper something to her. Hyori nods her head and she pulls Chan Yeol to follow her to somewhere. The other EXO-K members are busy talking to each other to see what just happened.  Sehun on the other hand is so happy just by the thought that they’ll be doing a video call with EXO-M. He misses Luhan and he misses his magnae partner, Tao because sometimes they’ll do crazy things together like just walking around Myungdong pretending to be ‘some good-looking’ guy on the street to get scouted by scammers.

 

“Noona, call them faster!” Sehun suddenly gets impatient and start jumping in the practice room. Everyone stop eating and look at him doing aegyo with a disgusted face. That is not even cute Sehun, they all have the same thoughts on their mind.

 

Jongyun stands behind Sehun as Sehun holds the phone waiting for EXO-M to pick up their call. When they pick up the phone, Sehun is happy to see all of their face in the small screen. He waves to them happily and when he wanted to turn around to tell EXO-K that all of them are on the screen, Jongyun push his head to look ahead and just talk with EXO-M. She said that if EXO-K wants to talk to them, they’ll come to him. Jongyun and Sehun are magnaes on top but when Sehun is excited, he really does become the cute magnae in the group.

 

“Sehun-ah, you look ugly!” Min Seok said jokingly as Sehun is not wearing any makeup, kind of different with the Sehun they monitored every day. Though they’ve seen EXO-K without make up every day and already used to it, but seeing them without makeup is kind of weird right now as EXO-K usually calls them before they perform, and they are usually in makeup.

 

“ManMal, saranghae!!” Luhan said to Sehun and Sehun smile happily hearing those words.

 

“Oh Sehun… saengil chukahamnida! Saengil chukahamnida! Saranghaneun uri ManMal Sehun, saengil chukahamnida!!” When Kris said his name, the rest of EXO-M and the rest of the people in the practice room start singing a birthday song. He turn around to see that Chan Yeol and Hyori holding to a cake in front of him. Moon Gyu is behind them, holding to another two box of chicken for them. Sehun who never cried on TV suddenly cry when he sees them wishing him. Jongyun hug Sehun as he starts crying loudly and Sehun just hug her tighter. That’s how their friendship are, the boys protect Jongyun but the one who hugs them to comfort them is Jongyun.

 

“Sehun-ah, don’t cry! You’ll take away my cuteness.” Tao said from the phone to Sehun who’s still hugging Jongyun and Sehun just laugh.

 

“Tao-yah, you are always cute no matter what you do!” Hyuna said to Tao through the phone.

 

“No noona, I’m a man!” Tao said to Hyuna. He doesn’t want to be the cute Tao in front of Hyuna, he wants to be the wushu guy in front of Hyuna, the Kungfu Panda Tao.

 

“Hyung-deul and noona-deul and the rest, thank you for this! REALLY REALLY THANK YOU! This is the first birthday as an idol and I get to celebrate it with you guys, I don’t feel lonely like I’ve celebrated it alone a few years ago. Thank you! Please always celebrate it with me so I won’t ever feel lonely! Thank you!” The magnae on top who’s his eyes are still red from crying bow to everyone and even bow to EXO-M who can only watch him through the phone. He had celebrate his birthday alone when he first enter the company, when no one knows about his birthday. Super Junior members had told them that once people get busy, sometimes they celebrate their birthday alone, though receiving text message from other members, but they still feel sad and lonely when they are the only one who are eating the cake since the other members are too busy with their schedule. It will get lonely, so he doesn’t want it to ever happen to him.

 

“Let’s always be there for each other, for birthdays, for debut anniversary, for every important date in our life!” Kris said from the phone and everyone nods and Jun Myeon repeats the word. Min Jae as someone who watches everything through her eyes tries hard to stop herself from crying but she ended up crying and Jong In just laugh at how cute his girlfriend is. He wipes the tears for her and she just pouts at him.

 

“You… you guys… your friendship are… are so touching… I’m so jealous of you guys… This is beautiful!” Min Jae said to EXO and Sparkle. EXO and Sparkle didn’t cry, except for Sehun who’s crying for the surprise.

 

“One day, everyone will know how sincere our friendships are. We are walking together down the road, holding to each other hands, supporting each other,” Moon Gyu said while holding to Sehun’s shoulder and try comforting him.

 

“I love you!” Chan Yeol suddenly said to Hyori and kisses her on her lips. Its Hyori’s first kiss, her eyes are wide open, surprised at the sudden and random kiss but she closes her eyes and put her hand over his neck and start kissing him back.

 

“YAH!! IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!! DON’T DO ANYTHING DIRTY ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!” Sehun said to Chan Yeol, pushing both Hyori and Chan Yeol away from each other.

 

“WHAT’S WITH THE SUDDEN KISS???” Kyung Soo said enraged over it, but still blushes as it reminds him to his kiss with Min Yoong.

 

“SUDDEN? WHAT’S SO SUDDEN ABOUT IT? I’M NOT THE ONE WHO SUDDENLY PULLS SOMEONE WHO’S TALKING AND START KISSING HER. AT LEAST I TOLD HYORI I LOVE HER FIRST BEFORE KISSING HER!!!” Chan Yeol start screaming as well, following Sehun and Kyung Soo who’s shouting at him. Hyori runs behind Eun Mi, feeling embarrassed at what just happened.

 

“Even unnie haven’t had my first kiss yet, you know? My girls are not innocent at all, I’m the only innocent one,” Eun Mi said quietly to Hyori who’s behind her.

 

“YOU’RE NOT!!” Hyori suddenly shouted and everyone stare at her as she quietly hide behind Eun Mi again.

 

“We didn’t answer the call to see anyone kissing anyone or anyone fighting with anyone but hey, the fighting one is a very familiar scene, so I like it. Keep on fighting!” Ye Heung said while watch them fight with amusement but Kris ended the call after seeing them keep on fighting. It’s true, this is the warm atmosphere they have that M misses so much.