Each Other

GAME

 

He looks at her properly as she tries to challenge herself singing a higher key. He laughs every time she pouts, he smiles every time she speaks, and he melts every time she sings. She’s younger than him, and he looks at her as a cute younger sister, but sometimes he can’t help to feel jealous when Baekhyun comes to her and hug her. Baekhyun have this habit of hugging her, just because she is too cute. He agrees with Baekhyun though, she is cute, really cute actually.

 

She wasn’t this cute when she just enters the company, but after being a magnae at her dorm for three months, she starts to do more cutesy things and all of them can’t help but to feel like she’s the girl version of Tao. She does cute things without really having the intention to do so. Jongyun is still considered a magnae in her dorm though, but the leader once told them that though having two magnaes, the feel is different, just like having Tao and Sehun both as their magnae. Jongyun gives this Sehun’s feel for a magnae while she gives the Tao’s feel as a magnae. No one can understand whatever they say but only they can. Only M1, M2 and AD can understand what they mean about the magnaes.

 

Kyungsoo then looks at Min Yoong after getting lost in his thoughts, Min Yoong is now pouting at him, probably because she said something and he wasn’t listening. He looks at the Min Yoong again and asks her what’s wrong. Min Yoong then handed Kyungsoo her phone and he look at it, discover a text message that starts with, “let Kyungsoo read this”.

 

“Yah Do Kyungsoo, you keep on kidnapping Min Yoong from AD, we feel like we lost a magnae! Anyway, I’ve told Baekhyun to practice with you two!” Kyungsoo read it and as usual, his eyes grew bigger. He doesn’t want Baek Hyun to come in right now.

 

“Let’s go out!” Kyungsoo said to Min Yoong, ready to pack his own stuff.

 

“We can’t! I received a text message from Baek Hyun oppa telling me that he’s on his way coming here!” Min Yoong said ignoring his attempt to run away from Baek Hyun.

 

“Let’s just go!” Kyungsoo said, still packing his stuff.

 

“My baby!!” Kyung Soo automatically sat down and look at Baek Hyun hugging Min Yoong tightly. His heart is beating so fast at the view in front of him that he stands up again and push Baek Hyun off Min Yoong and then hug Baek Hyun.

 

“My Baek Hyun!!” Kyung Soo said to Baek Hyun and Baek Hyun pushes him off right away. Hugging each other is not that weird for both of them, they always do that but Kyung Soo was hugging him too tightly that he had difficulties in breathing.

 

“What’s that for?” Baek Hyun asks surprised.

 

“Nothing! Are you here really to practice?” Kyung Soo asks Baek Hyun who came to the practice room without any bag at all, so that concludes that he didn’t come here to practice.

 

“Nah, I just want to meet Min Yoong. Kyung Soo, let’s go out? We’re on a break, so let’s buy something for Luhan hyung, Ye Heung hyung, Sehun and Jong In. They’re still having their practice right now,” Baek Hyun said to Kyung Soo, and invite Min Yoong with them. Min Yoong nods her head with the condition that she’ll separate from them once she meets with Hyori, Hyuna and Jongyun. She texted them that she’s going out to get something for Sehun, Luhan, Jong In and Ye Heung and got a reply from Jongyun right away at the mention of Luhan’s name.

 

“Unnie, what’s Chanyeol oppa doing right now?” Jongyun asks as she didn’t see him at all today.

 

“He just texted me ten minutes ago, he told me that he just arrived at the company with Min Seok oppa, Jong Dae oppa and Moon Gyu and they’re gonna start practicing at the room where Luhan oppa, Sehun, Jong In and Ye Heung oppa are at. He said that they’re taking turns in practicing, so that each of them can correct the others’ mistake, just that Luhan oppa, Jong In, Ye Heung oppa and Sehun haven’t walk out of the practice room, not even once.” Hyori said. It would be stupid to say that none of them are worried about the boys’ condition but they are too stubborn to listen at all. When Hyori wanted to say something to Jongyun, Jongyun wasn’t by her side anymore, and she sees that Jongyun is already at the other side of the road, running, probably going back towards the company.

 

“She asks us to go out but now she’s going back to the company right when you talk about Luhan,” Hyuna said picking up a cute earring.

 

“Did ‘haven’t walked out of the practice room’ mean doing non-stop practice?” Hyori asks Hyuna and both of them just laugh at how silly Jongyun is right now.  Jongyun was supposed to go back with them, bringing back the bubble tea they bought. They walk slowly towards the company while sending another text message to Min Yoong telling her that they had already bought something for the boys and that she should enjoy herself going out with Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun.

 

Jongyun smiles as she sees the company right in front of her eyes. She runs towards it but ended up falling as she tripped on her legs. She looks at her bleeding knee and just wipe off the blood with her handkerchief and enters the company. She walk towards the practice room where she sure Luhan will be in and opens the door to the practice room, seeing Chanyeol, Moongyu, Minseok and Jong Dae practicing to some songs. She looks at the mirror and sees that Sehun, Jong In and Ye Heung are lying on the floor, resting. Her eyes looks for Luhan but was surprised when suddenly someone said, “boo” to her from behind. She turns around and sees Luhan a few inches apart from her, and ended up falling on the floor, the second time it happened today. Luhan pick Jongyun up and carry her bridal style towards where Sehun, Jong In and Ye Heung are sitting at, his face is red, either embarrassed or angry.

 

“Jong In, hand me one of your plaster, and give me a tissue,” Luhan said after putting Jongyun down. Chan Yeol, Moon Gyu, Jong Dae and Min Seok stop practicing, their eyes on Luhan and Jongyun, wondering what just happened that Luhan’s tone of voice sounds so angry. Everyone’s eyes are now on Luhan as Luhan quietly wet the tissue with his mineral water and apply the wet tissue on Jongyun’s bleeding knee. Jongyun would whimper at the pain but Luhan didn’t even bother about it.

 

“Yah Minyeo, are you ok?” Sehun calls Jongyun by his nickname for her which stands for “crazy girl” in Korean.

 

“I’m fine…” Jongyun said and Luhan put on the plaster on her knee.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“YOU’RE REALLY A MINYEO!! YOU WERE RUNNING WITH A BLEEDING LEG?? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?? YOU’RE A TRAINEE, A GIRL TRAINEE, YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF INSTEAD OF MAKING SCARS ALL OVER YOUR BODY!!” Luhan shouted to Jongyun and leave the room right away, leaving Jongyun dumbfounded. Luhan didn’t came back to even soothe her who cry right away after he left, but only send a text message, “I’m sorry for scolding you but you’re the one at fault”.

 

“If caring for you guys are wrong, then I don’t want to be right anymore!” Jongyun shouted in the room.

 

“Then don’t be! Luhan was right, you were wrong. Before caring for someone else, you should have care for yourself first!” Ye Heung said to Jongyun. Right then Hyori and Hyuna arrived together with Min Yoong, Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun. They brought food and drinks for the boys’ who are having their practice. Min Yoong was supposed to go out with Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun but ended up going to the company when she receives a text message from Luhan telling all of the members that Jongyun fell down and hurt her knee again.

 

“Hyori, you need to be like me. You need to be the hyper and cheerful one in your dorm when everyone’s feeling down, ok?” Chan Yeol said to Hyori when Hyori walk towards him to give him his favorite food. He didn’t ask it from her but she knows him well to know what kind of food he wants.

 

“I don’t want to be crazy,” Hyori said and gives the others their share of food while Hyuna give them their drinks. Min Yoong on the other hand is trying to calm Jongyun down. To Hyori and Hyuna, who refer to themselves as twins, Jongyun and Luhan are making them laugh very hard. Jongyun ran to the company because she was worried about Luhan but Luhan scolded Jongyun because he was worried about Jongyun, but both ended up not knowing how worried they are for each other, and ended up feeling mad at each other.