Hearing it from you...

GAME

 

SM Town family reach the hotel they’ll be staying at, feeling tired. They didn’t go to anywhere but head to their room right away. All of them are placed on the two top floors of the hotel. SPARKLE room is a connected room where Eun Mi and Hyuna stay in a room together while Hyori, Jongyun and Min Yoong stays in a room together. It’s a rare occasion when the twins are separated but Jongyun asks Hyori to sleep with her today, that’s why Hyori ended up switching place with Eun Mi. After taking their bath, Jongyun, Hyori and Min Yoong went to Eun Mi’s and Hyuna’s room since their room is bigger, lying down on the bed while just talking with each other about their first experience being a part of SMTown.

 

“First concert a special stage. I cried when I came down but I couldn’t find you so I stop crying right away. It feels weird to cry without hugging you!” Jongyun said hugging Eun Mi tightly while crying. It’s like a roll of film is passing through her mind while she cries, thinking about all the things she’ve gone through as a trainee, all the frustration and all the happy things happened along the way, the people she met and the people she’ve been apart with and finally debuting after four long years of training.

 

“But unnie, we heard some rumors. Is it true that the stage is actually your stage? You fought with Mr. Park to let us have that stage? That’s why you were asks to direct it? That’s why Mr. Park went to Taiwan early? Because you guys fought?” Hyori asks.

 

“Yes, the stage was actually for me but I didn’t fight with Mr. Park for you guys to perform. We discussed about it, he understands my reasons and let you guys have the stage. The reason he went to Taiwan first was because he needs to monitor Luhan oppa for his practice on the song since the only mean for him to practice is through the video sent by EXO-K’s manager. There’s no such thing like Mr. Park went to Taiwan first because he fought with me,” Eun Mi said explaining the whole thing to SPARKLE who clearly have a guilty expression on their face.

 

“Why didn’t you perform?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I don’t know how to explain this but I want you to gain something meaningful while you guys are still young. When I was your age, I get the chance to experience directing one performance in Super Show, so did Jun Myeon. You guys won’t get that chance soon, so I decide to let you perform with EXO, the people who had been with you guys the whole time you’ve become a trainee. It’s all about experience. These experience will determine your direction in your life, what you want to do and why you’re doing it. I want you guys to one day realize your dreams after gaining all these experience,” Eun Mi said to them. Hyuna wanted to say something when suddenly the door bell rang. They look at each other, feeling lazy to get up from under the cover. They played rock, paper, scissors to decide who will open the door and Hyuna loses so she walks towards the door to open it.

 

 “Noona!” Hyuna was shocked to see Tao arriving with Luhan and Kris. The three of them enters the room and quickly close the door behind them.

 

“I miss you so much noona!!” Tao said and quickly picked Hyuna up, hugging her tightly. Even though Hyuna is tall, she is still a bit shorter than Tao. Tao put Hyuna down and kiss her shortly on the lips as the four of them walk inside the room, seeing the four members of SPARKLE lying on the bed, ignoring them who just walk in.

 

“What brings you here EXO-M leader, lead vocal and magnae?” Eun Mi asks.

 

“Don’t you miss us? We haven’t seen each other for so long, we didn’t get to do anything, nothing at all besides text each other or call each other!” Luhan said. Jongyun keep on hugging Eun Mi tightly ignoring his whining boyfriend.

 

“And you, I heard you kiss Sehun?” Luhan asks Jongyun.

 

“Hello? I didn’t kiss Sehun on purpose? Jong In forced the kiss. He put our head together like this and then I fall down ok? I almost died after that, ok?” Jongyun said now standing on the bed defending herself. She wanted to scream defending herself but if she scream and if the managers hear them, they all will be dead.

 

“I miss you Lee Jongyun!” Luhan pull Jongyun to him and hold her as he kisses her. She stands on his feet and starts kissing him back. Min Yoong and Hyori facepalmed themselves seeing the sight in front of them and walk out of the bed to the next room.

 

“You guys acted like you don’t do this whenever you have the time to do so. You kiss more than we…” Hyuna didn’t get to finish her words as Tao kiss her softly on her lips.

 

“Are you going to keep on hiding under the blanket?” Kris asks Eun Mi who’s hiding under the blanket with only her eyes visible.

 

“I’m not going to do those things,” Eun Mi said to Kris. Kris nods his head and pulls a chair to sit next to the bed as Eun Mi to start sitting on the bed. They stay silent for a while, ignoring the two couple kissing in front of them. Kris looks at the necklace Eun Mi is wearing on her neck and smile to himself. He doesn’t get to see her wear that necklace, nor can she sees him wear it when they’re in public places as they want to keep their relationship a secret but they do secret signsfor each other when they sees camera around.

 

“I wait for so long to hear what you wrote, but you wrote that, you didn’t say that…” Kris said childishly.

 

“Wrote what? Say what?” Eun Mi said avoiding Kris’ gaze on her. He’s staring at her while Eun Mi is trying her best to avoid it but to avoid it, she need to look in front but the sight in front of her is of the two couple kissing.

 

“This…” Kris took out his wallet and hand Eun Mi her own note making her blush, knowing exactly what the content of the note is. She tries to hide under the blanket again after giving the note back to Kris but Kris stops her from hiding herself and kiss her on the lips. She was shocked because she said she’s not going to do what they’re doing but slowly she start closing her eyes and unknowingly start enjoying the kiss. She didn’t even realize when did she put her hand on his neck. When she start realizing what she’s doing, she push Kris slowly and blush when she realizes everyone is staring at them. Kris who was sitting on the chair just now is now sitting on the bed while Eun Mi still sits on the bed leaning on the wall.

 

“Unnie…” Jongyun said shocked.

 

“Our innocent unnie…” Hyuna said.

 

“Our unnie…” Hyori said speechless.

 

“Get out!” Min Yoong being the magnae on top push out the three boys out of the room, feeling defensive by the fact that EXO-M leader just stole SPARKLE leader first kiss.

 

“UNNIE!! YOU’RE FINALLY BECOMING A NORMAL GIRL!!” SPARKLE screams hugging their leader.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NORMAL? I AM NORMAL ALL THESE WHILE!” Eun Mi said trying to push the four member of SPARKLE off her.

 

“A normal girl who falls in love and find kissing a normal thing. Our unnie has grown up! She’s finally becoming a normal girl. A woman!” Jongyun said dramatically while the rest of the members hug her.

 

“I’m glad I turn your leader into a normal girl!” Kris said peeking into the room before Hyuna throw a pillow at the door and locked it.

 

“UNNIE!!” They pretend to cry and hug Eun Mi, feeling proud of their leader and feeling relived that their unnie won’t have the rights to stop them from kissing their boyfriend anymore.

 

“I’m still going to stop you from making out if I find what you do as inappropriate. Don’t think just because I finally kiss someone, you guys can make out with your boyfriend. It’s still a no.” Eun Mi said trying to hug her members back when they let go of her right away.

 

“She’s still no fun. Let’s go to sleep!” Hyuna said.

 

“Where are you going?” Eun Mi asks Hyuna who’s walking towards the other room.

 

“I’m going to sleep with the fun members,” Hyuna said to Eun Mi.

 

“Ok good night!” Eun Mi said hiding herself under the blanket once again. The members get on the bed excitedly and start joining Eun Mi under the blanket. Despite having two room, they all sleep together on the same bed since the bed is really big and it fits the five of them.