Let's Love

GAME

 

After spending a chaotic time with Super Junior and DBSK, Hyori slowly pushes Eun Mi’s wheelchair to SHINee’s waiting room. Hyori feels quite nervous to walk into the room because despite seeing them every single day, the relationship she have with them is quite awkward now because of the senior and junior relationship between them. Hyori use to be really close to Kibum but after he debuted, they become a bit distant with each other. It’s not really because of the debut, but actually because of SHINee’s fans.

 

After SHINee debuted, there’s this one incident that happened between Hyori and Kibum that make their relationship awkward. At that time, SHINee just finished promoting Love Like Oxygen and is going to start promoting Amigo really soon, and when Kibum try to enters the company through the back door, he met Hyori by accident and they were really close at that time, and somehow, sasaeng fans took a picture of them being friendly with each other. The sasaeng fans who had their numbers contacted Onew and asks for all five of them including Hyori to meet her but Onew on the other hand put on a condition that they are to bring Eun Mi with them as well.

 

[flashback]

 

[Hyori’s P.O.V]

 

Staring at Lee Jin Ki oppa who’s sitting in front of me with a serious expression planted on his face and Eun Mi unnie who just arrived and take a seat next to him makes my heart feel really nervous at what they wanted to discuss with me. This is something that can’t be known by the company, that’s why they decide to discuss this matter at a café far away from the company. Sitting in front of them with my back straight and my heart beating rapidly as if it would jump out anytime now, I want them to just tell me everything and stop this nervous feeling I have right now.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“It’s nothing Hyori, so don’t worry,” Eun Mi unnie said grabbing my hand while smiling. Eun Mi unnie is my beloved unnie and she’s an actress, she smiles though she feels worried, she smiles though she feels like crying and she smiles though it’s not ok, so I will never know if the ‘nothing’ she said is really ‘nothing’ or it’s a word to comfort me. Jin Ki oppa and Eun Mi unnie is waiting for someone, I think I know who that person is but I don’t want my instinct to come true. If that person we encounter last time was truly his fans, she won’t cause any harm to him.

 

The door to the café opens up and the man that they’re waiting for arrived, and just like Jinki oppa’s face, his face is full of worries. I had never seen him looking this worried before, it’s like he grows old in such a short time. I don’t know what happen but I can guess. The short encountered we have at the back entrance and the encounter with one of his fans are the reason for all of their worries.

 

“Lee Hyori, are you ok? Is everything ok? Did she do anything to Hyori? I’m sorry Hyori, I didn’t know that being friendly to you would cause all of this,” he said to me and with my puzzled face, he formed an ‘O’ with his mouth as Jinki oppa told him that I still don’t know anything yet.

 

“The call I got from that sasaeng fan was to meet all five members from SHINee, but well I just met her with Eun Mi yesterday and she gave me all of the original copy of the pictures she took, with condition that she will get all the tickets to every showcase and concert and autographed album everytime SHINee comes up with any album. At first she asks for VIP tickets but we said that we have no power on it, so she agrees on normal ticket. She also asks for you two to keep a distant from each other, because she said she knows that Hyori is Kibum’s girlfriend, so she wants the two of you to break up,” Jin Ki oppa said. I look at Kibum oppa, he looks at me and feels really guilty towards me but why is he guilty when he did nothing wrong?

 

“At least we know one thing is solved. Both of you are not in any kind of relationship with each other, you don’t have special feelings for each other. Or do you? About keeping a distant from each other, just don’t show it to the public. Until you debut, don’t stand too close to Kibum,” Eun Mi unnie said, telling me to be careful with my actions in the public. I don’t know about Kibum oppa but I like him, I like how he cares and I like how he like to make a fool out of himself because I hate seeing it, and the more I hate seeing it, my heart grows closer to him when he does all of those things.

 

“I have nothing to say… I am really really sorry Hyori for getting you involve with all this. I promise you that I won’t cause any harm to you again,” Kibum oppa said and left the room. I sit at my place and I didn’t even realize it when my tear starts to fall from my eyes. I didn’t realize when did Jinki oppa leave and I didn’t realize when Eun Mi unnie hugs me and I cry in her arms. I didn’t realize anything. I just realize that I just lost my first love to a funny thing called fame.

 

[flashback ended]

 

Hyori open the door to SHINee’s room and sees everyone smiling at them. It’s the first time for Hyori to meet Kibum again, the first time for them to face each other after that incident four years ago. They all starts hugging everyone in the room, greets them and wish them luck and when it’s her turn to hug Kibum, she just stands in front of him, trying hard to control herselves from bursting into tears.

 

“I’ve missed you!” Kibum said and hug her tightly. He had stayed away from Lee Hyori for four years, scared that any of his movement would cause any harm to herself but seeing her still standing strong in the company, being one of the best trainee around makes him feel proud that he did the right decision four years ago. If he didn’t do all of those things, Hyori might have been kicked out of the company right away.

 

“You do? YOU DO? You stupid fool!” Hyori wasn’t the old Hyori anymore, when she enter the company, she was very shy but after meeting Park Chan Yeol, the happy virus, she change into this rough and what Eun Mi always call her, shameless girl. She hits Kibum hardly on his chest making him groan in pain.

 

“What the hell was that for?” Kibum starts screaming.

 

“You thought I really would think that you’re cool back then? You pretended to be cool, so you’re not cool. You’re a… stupid fool. You’re a… bad actor… You’re a… YOU’RE KEY!!!” Hyori said. Sparkle and SHINee just stare at her, not understanding what point is she trying to make when she said all those words.

 

“No wonder Jong In told me that he don’t know the Hyori we all talked about. He said the Hyori that they all know is the original dumb and dumber with Chanyeol.” Kibum said to Hyori.

 

“Aish can’t I greet someone with peace? These girls always want to pick a fight with someone,” Eun Mi complained.

 

“Says the one who were screaming to Donghae oppa and were fighting with Eun Hyuk oppa just now,” Jongyun says sarcastically. They all leave the room with Hyori being dragged by Hyuna while still screaming towards Kibum and Jinki closing the door while Kibum still screaming towards Hyori.

 

“That was refreshing! NOW TO MEET MY HAPPY VIRUS!!” Hyori said and runs quickly towards the next room, the room that they all really want to be in.

 

“YO WADDUP EXO!! ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO COZ SPARKLE HAS ARRIVED!!” All five of them open the room that has marked with ‘EXO’ and unitedly say those words to EXO and ended up being embarrassed seeing Boa in the room with EXO.

 

“Interesting friendship… I’ll take my leave first.” Boa said laughing at Sparkle and EXO while EXO tries so hard to supress their laughter. Boa pat Sparkle members’ shoulders and leave the room. Right when Boa closes the door, the whole room burst into laughter, laughing at how funny and awkward it was just now when Sparkle tries to make an awesome entrance in front of EXO.

 

“HAHAHA SPARKLE ARE BLUSHING!!” Jong Dae said laughing while pointing at the rest of Sparkle members. Jongyun was about to say something when Jong Dae trip on himself and the rest of the people in the room shifted their laughter on him.

 

“LU HAN!!!” Jongyun push away the rest of the members and went straight to where Luhan is and Luhan had his arms wide open, ready to hug Jongyun, ignoring the fact that Jongyun drop the ‘oppa’ when he calls him and open his eyes when he realizes that it’s taking Jongyun so long just to reach him, and realize that Sehun is standing in front of him hugging Jongyun tightly and Jongyun is hugging him as well.

 

“저기요 오세훈씨?” Luhan tap Sehun on his shoulder and shoot laser from his eyes. The stares in his eyes look so scary that for the very first time Sehun pushes Jongyun to Luhan. Luhan hug Jongyun tightly and tries to kiss her on every part of her face but didn’t get to reach her lips when Kris stop him and nudge him to tell him to be careful because the manager might walk in any time at all.

 

Tao was carrying Hyuna and was kissing her on her lips while blocking the door to make sure that no one will come in while he kisses her. Hyuna ended the kiss earlier than Tao wanted it to end because Hyuna doesn’t want him to get distracted from his burning spirit to perform later. Tao is easily distracted when it comes to Hyuna. He feels the urge to tells everyone that Hyuna is his whenever he sees her, the reason why he always initiates skinship with her. Chan Yeol on the other hand was picking Hyori up and spinning her around the room, feeling happy that Hyori is here to meet him. He also hears her when she said that she wants to meet her happy virus because she claims himself as hers, it makes him so happy because Hyori rarely shows or tell people about her feelings for him.

 

“Byun Baek Hyun, stay!” Jong In and Sehun holds Baek Hyun tightly as he tries to free himself to go to Min Yoong and Kyung Soo who starts kissing each other when they’re sure the door is guarded well by Tao. At first Min Yoong was hugging both of them to wish them good luck but Kyung Soo pushes Baek Hyun towards Jong In, giving him a signal and that’s when Kyung Soo starts kissing Min Yoong. Behind those blur faces he makes, no one knows how sneaky Kyung Soo can gets when he wants to get what he wants.

 

“You’re not going to make up with Kris in front of all of us like they all making up with their partners?” Jun Myeon asks Eun Mi who’s sitting on the wheel chair.

 

“You know my hormones are not as high as these youngsters. I can still control myself, unlike them who can’t seems to control themselves. Plus, I can’t move around the room at all, it’s too packed with people. 17 people in this small room, I feel so suffocated right now. Who knows, because of this small room, someone might ended up kissing someone else’s partner.” Eun Mi said to Jun Myeon and right when Eun Mi says those words, Yixing trip on Tao’s leg and trap Hyuna under him, accidentally kissing her, again.

 

“Hyung!” Tao pick Yixing up quickly, not getting angry by the kiss as he knows that it is his fault and check up on Yixing to see if he hurt himself anywhere as everyone knows he have haemophilia and even the slightest injury would be fatal for him.

 

“I think I’m fine. I’m sorry for accidentally kissing your girl, Tao. I’m really sorry. Hyuna, oppa is sorry. I don’t know why I keep on falling these days,” Yixing said to Tao and Hyuna at the same time. He then walk to stand besides Kris but Kris walk towards Eun Mi who’s talking with Jun Myeon.

 

“Han Eun Mi…” Kris said.

 

“Oh oppa! Good luck for your performance later, ok?” Eun Mi said to Kris. Kris sit on her right while Jun Myeon is sitting on her left. Both Kris and Jun Myeon look at each other, giving signals that Eun Mi can’t understand.

 

“Why are you guys staring at each other? Staring contest?” Eun Mi asks. Kris and Jun Myeon then raise their hand, making another signal and the rest of EXO and Sparkle gathered in front of Kris, Jun Myeon and Eun Mi surprising Eun Mi at how united the two groups are. They all took their phone out and start pointing it to them.

 

“One,” Jun Myeon said.

 

“Two,” Kris said and both their lips landed on her cheek making her shock and the rest of EXO and Sparkle click on their phone, taking a proof shot of the kiss that happen right in front of them. It had been planned for a while but without Eun Mi knowing anything.

 

“get well soon my dear!” Kris said and kisses Eun Mi one more time, this time the kiss is only from him, a kiss from a boyfriend to his girlfriend, from a man who loves his woman.

 

“EXO, SPARKLE, WE ARE ONE, LET’S LOVE!!” EXO and Sparkle cheers loudly for the last time before EXO gets up on stage for their performance and Sparkle walks towards the VIP seats to watch their beloved family performing before their eyes.

 

“This is our beloved family and one day we’ll be performing on the same stage together with our dear family.” 

 

====================================================================================================

저기요 오세훈씨 = Excuse me, Mr. Oh Sehun