I Miss You!!

GAME

 

Looking at the mirror in the practice room, he stares down his own black circle and let out a big sigh, feeling a bit regretful that his dark circle is growing longer. Everyone are taking an hour break from the practice, some of them went get something to eat while he waits for Kris and Luhan to pack their stuff before going to the cafeteria. He didn’t know where did Minseok, Jong Dae and Ye Heung went to, they probably went to eat at the cafeteria as well. As a safety measure, he needs to go with Kris and Luhan since some other trainees are still quite angry by the fact that he will debut earlier than them.

 

“Panda, let’s go!” The great duijjang said to him. They walk out of the practice room and went down to the cafeteria. He wish that he could see her at the cafeteria but he rarely get to see her. Whenever he has some free time, she is not. Their debut is nearer; he really wishes that he can spend some time with her when he still does manage his own time. Luhan is no different that he is, Luhan rarely has the time to meet Jongyun anymore. He always have this worried expression on his face whenever he sees someone coming, thinking that maybe Jongyun would suddenly show up during their practice. It’s kind of disappointing how none of the girls ever visit them when their debut is near.

 

Tao look at Kris who is cheerfully eating his food, which is quite rare because he rarely smiles. Tao doesn’t know if Kris likes Eun Mi or not but Kris always have a lot of expressions in front of Eun Mi. He smiles, gets angry, and gets annoyed very easily when he’s in front of Eun Mi. He’s like a new person when he’s with Eun Mi, but people always told Tao that if he wants to know the real Kris, stay with Kris when there’s Eun Mi around. Unlike Tao and Luhan who couldn’t meet Jongyun and Hyuna, Kris always have the chance to meet Eun Mi because of Mr. Park. Mr. Park always meets up with Jun Myeon, Kris and Eun Mi to ask about the members’ progression. Every week, they would have a meeting to discuss more about things. Even though Eun Mi is not debuting soon, Mr. Park always wants to have her around during meeting, to let her learn everything.

 

“Hyung! You’re here too?” They all look up to see Sehun coming to them with a plastic of what seems like bubble tea. Luhan then look back to his food, sad that the word he hears is ‘hyung’ and not ‘oppa’. If he hears ‘oppa’, he knows it would be Jongyun with a bubble tea as an excuse to meet him, just like he uses bubble tea as an excuse to meet her.

 

“Jongyun asks me to hand this to you,” Sehun handed a bubble tea to Luhan and Luhan’s eye sight which was on the food just now focused on Sehun right away.

 

“Where is she?” Luhan asks Sehun. Sehun smirk at how silly Luhan look when he mention Jongyun’s name.

 

“She went out with Moon Gyu. They had a photoshoot for one of our friends’ online shopping mall.” Sehun said and left the cafeteria to continue his practice with the other EXO-K’s member since EXO-M are resting. They would take turn in having their break and after all of them had finish eating, they would start practicing again after four hours so that the food can digest.

 

“Hyung, where did the others went to?” Tao asks. Usually he uses ‘gege’ instead of hyung but one of the staffs told him that when he’s in Korea, he needs to use ‘hyung’ instead of ‘gege’. The staff didn’t state why but he just obeys to it.

 

“They told me they’re going to eat outside but they’ll be back on time, so don’t worry,” Kris said to Tao. He’s not worried, he just wants to eat with them. After finishing their food, they went back to the practice room and EXO-K’s are all practicing their speech, memorizing what they need to. Some of the members are in the vocal room, practicing their song. Since the vocal room is quite small, they took turn to be in it. Kyungsoo and Baek Hyun is in the practice room together with Hyori and Min Yoong. Chan Yeol, Kris, Sehun, Jong In, Min Seok and Tao went to another practice room to practice their rap and they meet Eun Mi there who were practicing her rapping skill with the trainer as well. 

 

“Noona, where’s Hyuna noona?” Tao asks when Chan Yeol, Sehun and Jong In practice their rap first.

 

“Hyuna still have class,” Tao’s mouth form an ‘O’. He sometimes forgot that all of Sparkle members are still students. When they’re not practicing, they will be at their school, attending class. All of them are really clever and they like studying. Eun Mi and Hyori though, attend the same university and take the same course and their relationship at schools are of senior and junior.

 

“I’m going now. Practice well EXO! Fighting!” Eun Mi quickly left the practice room after finishing her practice. The reason why Eun Mi is getting busier despite not debuting yet is because the company plans on promoting them underground so that at least some people will know about them before they debut. Eun Mi probably was heading to somewhere for her schedule. Sometimes they would promote as a group, Sparkle but at times they would promote individually. That’s why the company allows Jongyun to accept her friend’s offer to model for the online shopping mall.

 

“ANIYAAA!!” Tao shouted together with Kai and Chanyeol making the others laugh at his action. He shouted because of his frustration and his frustration seems to come at the same time with their part. They probably know why he shouted but didn’t say anything to him.

 

They had been given new names prior to their debut. There are six members in EXO that have stage names, Jun Myeon is now called ‘Suho’ that as far as they know also means ‘guardian’ because he’s the leader, Jong In is now called ‘Kai’, Kyung Soo is called ‘D.O’ probably from his first name, Do Kyung Soo. The members from EXO-M, Ye Heung is now called ‘Lay’, Minseok is called ‘Xiumin’ and Jong Dae is called ‘Chen’. They were given the names early so they can get used to it and not make any mistake of saying the members’ real name when they’re on stage.

 

“Kai… Kai… Kai… Xiumin… Xiumin… Xiumin…” Both Tao and Sehun chants their stage name to get used to it while the others are practicing their rap part. They look at each other and was glad they don’t have new names, “I like their real names more,” Tao and Sehun said at the same time and laugh silently to not disturb Kris practice.

 

“If Jongyun would have a stage name, you don’t think the company would call her minyeo, right? If only they know what minyeo means. Everyone seems to think minyeo means pretty girl. Funny, right! When is she ever pretty?” Sehun said to Kai while Tao is practicing. Sehun is being so active right now, probably because their debut is nearer.

 

“Why don’t you have any new name though? I mean, the most suitable name for you would be ‘malman’. Weird!” Jong In said as a comeback and laugh alone while Sehun think of what it means.

 

“Mal manha… You talk too much,” Minseok who’s behind him told him. His jaw dropped surprised by Jong In’s reply to him. Truth is they all miss the girls, to be able to meet them for a few hours is really great but up until now, none of them ever get the chance to meet Jongyun and it frustrates them that they can’t meet their best friend. 

=======================================================================================================================

말많아 = talks a lot