Twinkle

GAME

 

Shine, that’s their cheer and their motto but their stage clothes doesn’t have anything flashy or sparkling because it doesn’t go with the lyrics or the song. Sparkle practice again their debut song, the song that they will be performing on the 31st of May 2012 at M! Countdown while EXO still performing. It’s still unbelievable for them that they’ll be debuting while EXO is still promoting. They thought that they won’t get the chance to be at the same place with EXO.

 

“Yah!! I haven’t seen all of you for so long!! Good luck for today, ok?” Sparkle bows 90 degrees when they see the face they haven’t seen for two years entering their room. Kang In, the one who had been quite close with them visited them. If EXO’s showcase was MCed by Leeteuk, their debut is going to be MCed by the duo Lee Teuk and Kang In. It was Sparkle who decided that Kang In should MC their debut show together with Lee Teuk because they miss seeing the duo in action.

 

“Oppa, thank you for agreeing! Thank you so much!” Eun Mi said hugging Kang In who had slimmed down compared to the time when he enters the army. It makes her wonder though, how will Kyu Wan ended up looking like if he’s already very thin when he enters the army. Probably coming back with a washboard?

 

“No Eun Mi, thank you for making that request! If it wasn’t for you, I won’t know when I’ll get the chance to start making my appearance,” Kang In said to Eun Mi and continue hugging and congratulating the rest of Sparkle members.

 

“I wish I was there for you all. I wish I’m there to hug you, give you support and calm you down just like how you helped me during our debut stage.” Eun Mi smile reading the text message she receives from EXO-M’s leader. She do wish he’s here as well, because a hug, that’s the least he can give to her to ease all her nervousness right now. EXO-K won’t be coming either, so Sparkle can only rely on each other for the support.

 

“Unnie!!” Eun Mi almost drops her phone when Jongyun come running to her and hug her tightly while her feet are jumping up and down trying to calm herself down. Today’s going to be their first stage as a group together. All these while they’ve performed alone on underground stage, but today they’ll perform together as a group, there’s a burden to keep up with everyone else and it worries them.

 

“You’re not being fair!! Don’t take Eun Mi unnie for yourself!! Let’s all take turns in hugging our leader!” Hyori said pulling Jongyun away from Eun Mi. Hyori then hugs Eun Mi and Eun Mi can actually feel a drop of tears fall on her skin. Lee Hyori is trying to control herself from crying because she’s so nervous. Eun Mi hugs Hyori tightly and pats her on her back. Hyori might be the crazy one among all of them but Hyori, like the others are very professional when it comes to work. Putting aside her crazy personality, this is it, the stage she dream of, the stage that she always want to stand on, the stage with her name carved on it, and she can’t believe it’s finally coming true. She can’t believe that the stage truly belongs to her now and she’s scared that she will make mistakes on that stage.

 

“Lee Hyori, you can do it. Don’t worry of anything and be confident of yourself. When you’re confident, even the y diva Lee Hyori can lose with you,” Eun Mi says mentioning the famous singer Lee Hyori. They actually know her as she knows them through Kang In. She is the one who told Hyori to use her real name when she debut instead of using different name, that is why SM didn’t give them any stage name. Lee Hyori let go of the hug and Eun Mi just laugh when she falled down because of Hyuna’s sudden hug.

 

“Why are you so tough?” Eun Mi said to Hyuna as she pat Hyuna’s back when Hyuna too cried because of her nervousness. Compared to the other two that she hugged, Hyuna is actually very stiff right now. If she’s too nervous, she might ended up just standing on the stage later. She can’t be too nervous, or her mind might stop working at all.

 

“Jung Hyuna, the stage belongs to you, why are you so nervous? You’re not on the stage as Jung Jinwoon’s sister, you’re on the stage as Jung Hyuna, the shining member from Sparkle. The stage belongs to you, it’s up to you if you want to rock it, or dance to it or do anything to it. No one will say anything to you because it’s YOUR stage,” Eun Mi says to Hyuna. Hyuna nods her head and let go of the hug to let the magnae hug Eun Mi.

 

“UNNIE!!!” Min Yoong screamed to Eun Mi’s ears as she hugged her. Eun Mi laugh at how her way of releasing her nervous heart is almost similar with Jongyun, they get really hyped up about it. A-Jax stopped by for a while at their showcase venue to give them support but they can’t be there for long, so they left even before Sparkle starts their rehearsals just now. A-JAX’s arrival probably had helped Min Yoong in releasing her tension a bit. She needs her Kyungsoo but she too knows he won’t be here, so Eun Mi’s hug will help her in releasing that tension.

 

“If everyone’s hugging me to release all their tension, who am I supposed to hug to release my tension?” Eun Mi said jokingly.

 

“You have us!” They all turn around to the door as six men appear and the leader runs to Eun Mi and hug her tightly, picking her up and spinning her around, feeling excited for their first stage. The magnae of the group walk to the first magnae of Sparkle and start hugging her tightly as she jump around when she sees him, she’s glad to see him, glad to see someone who she can bite or pinch to ease her tension. The dancing machine walk towards Hyuna and hug her tightly, knowing that the magnae of EXO-M isn’t here and she still need someone else to help her ease that tension in her. The tallest member of the group didn’t waste any time and went straight to his girlfriend, hugging her, pick her up and spin her around, doing the same exact thing as the leader is doing to Sparkle’s leader but because he’s taller, Hyori is at a higher position compared to Eun Mi. The wide eyed couple hugs each other and the magnae was so happy that he’s here that she almost kiss him before Baekhyun stops her from doing so.

 

“He might be erted, but you’re not. And besides, who am I supposed to hug if everyone got a partner already? You’re supposed to be a part of my share as well!” Baekhyun said pushing Kyungsoo away and start hugging Min Yoong.

 

“Please don’t be too happy because Sehun hugged you. Please remember me, imagine I’m the one hugging you and good luck for you debut stage!” They all laughed when Jongyun read the kakao talk message she received from Luhan loudly.

 

“Don’t cheat on me. I have a washboard on my body as well. I ask Jongin to hug you for me, but don’t fall for him please. Good luck on your debut Jung Hyuna! Take all my love for you as your fighting spirit! Fighting!!” Hyuna laughed reading the text message she receives from Tao. How can she fall for Jong In? Jong In is like her own brother, that won’t happen.

 

“I am getting jealous that Junmyeon gets to hug you more than I do but since someone need to do it, so I’ll let this pass. Han Eun Mi, do well! I’m here to give you all the support you need. Fighting!” Eun Mi smile reading the second text message she receives from Kris today.

 

“But seriously hyung, you look like a couple when you spin noona around. I can get Chanyeol doing that to Hyori but hyung…”

 

“This midget? This scary midget? I’m not as crazy as Kris to ever fall for her.” Jun Myeon said to Baek Hyun earning a painful punch on his arm.

 

“SPARKLE, SHINE!!!” They said their cheers and the showcase start. The flow of the showcase is kind of similar with EXO showcase, but their showcase is shorter as they only have five teasers and 1 MV to show as transition. All five of them get to perform a short individual stage, singing the song they wrote on their own just like how they promote underground before and the final stage is their Twinkle stage.

 

“2012, the twinkling, the sparkling,

Sparkle

 

Even when hidden we twinkle, what can be done?

We stand out completely

Even when shrouded in a veil

We twinkle obviously

 

Everyone’s attention will be on us

They like how we twinkle

They like how we sparkle

Getting their attention,

falling into our charms

Taking over the world

 

Keep watching over us

Be careful of us

This stage belong to us

Don’t take your eyes off us

You’ll fall for us

 

Even when hidden we twinkle, what can be done?

We stand out completely

Even when shrouded in a veil

We twinkle obviously

 

The time passes when you watch us

Unkwowingly be addicted to us

You’ll be under our charm

You won’t be able to escape because you’re charmed

 

[RAP]

2012 brings you Sparkle

The stars that twinkle every day and night

You’ll fall for us even when you close your eyes

You’ll fall for our charm like a kid wanting their toys

You won’t be able to escape

The stage shines as we sing

You’ll fall deeper when we sing

The unknown world, the unknown time,

You’ll be looking at us and only us

You’ll be under our spell

Twinkling, sparkling, Sparkle”

 

=========================================================================================

Excuse me for my failure in re-writing the lyrics...