In Advance

GAME

 

Eun Mi had never spent this much time looking at the mirror just to take care of her appearance. Usually she look at a mirror just for practice but for today’s music video recording, she find herself looking at the mirror more than she ever did in her life. She doesn’t like checking for her appearance in the mirror because to Eun Mi, checking her own reflection would make someone care about their looks.

 

The rest of the member continues checking their appearance, wiping off their sweats and trying to cool themselves down as Jongyun records her solo parts. It had been such a tiring day for them because they had been filming outdoor for more than five hours and now they are indoor for dancing scenes as well as their solo scenes. They’ve filmed their solo scenes outdoor as well, so now they’re just trying to finish everything in a short time. They never know music video filming would be this tiring.

 

“I find this dance choreography is easier compared to the one with the chair. The chair one slow down our movement,” Min Yoong said and joins Eun Mi, Hyori and Hyuna as they monitor Jongyun who’s still filming her solo shot. Min Yoong turns her back when she feels her shoulders being tap by someone. She almost hugs the person who taps her shoulder when she turns around but realizing that they’re in the public right now, she holds herself from hugging him. Jongyun who looks like she’s slowly losing her strength start being hyper when she sees the 12 members of EXO arrive on their set.

 

“Is this the last one?” Min Seok asks Eun Mi.

 

“Yes, this is the last solo shot, after this we’ll be filming the dance scene.”Eun Mi said and jump excitedly when the director yells cut. Jongyun runs towards EXO and jump together with the rest of the 94 line excitedly.

 

“She looks really tired just now and here she is jumping around with Jong In and Sehun,” Yixing said to Hyori and Hyuna.

 

“Moon Gyu and Youngho came this evening at the outdoor filming. They’re going to be in our music video!” Jongyun said and Yixing nods his head understanding why she’s really excited.

 

“Daehwan?” Sehun asks.

 

“Daehwan came but not to appear in the music video. He just came to support us. I still don’t know why they’re keeping everything about him a secret besides his picture when he was still young.” Jongyun said to Sehun and Jong In.

 

“Because they can. Curiosity would make them more popular, don’t you think so? Get ready, we’ll start in five,” Eun Mi said as the leader.

 

Sparkle gets into their position and start dancing to the first choreography they had instead of the new one. After the meeting Mr. Park had with the dance instructor, they decided to go on with the first one which was more powerful compared to the second one. The second one was made for the disabled Eun Mi but now that she can dance, they choose to use the first one. The song they’re singing, Twinkle have two version, one is the one where it sounds and give out the vibe from Lady Marmalade while their version is the one where it sounds a bit powerful, kind of like EXO’s History. Their lyrics is different as well. Compared to the first version which was about a girl being ignored by the man she loves, their version is about shining brightly even with so many stars around them.

 

 

“Sparkle, shine!” Sparkle shouts out their cheer loudly before start dancing again for the second time.

 

EXO looks at Sparkle dancing for the third and the fourth time before the director yells cut and wrap it all up with applaud for the girls. The director praise them for doing the shooting for the whole day because of the short time left before they released their MV. Sparkle then apologize to the director for the lack of time they have to edit the music video. They don’t put high hopes on their music video, they’re just so grateful if they even have one.

 

“We have a surprise for you guys,” Luhan said interlocking his fingers with Jongyun once they’re out of the staff sights. Chan Yeol put his hands on Hyori’s shoulder, and Tao did the same thing for Hyuna. Min Yoong and Kyung Soo just walk side by side while sharing interesting stories between the both of them. Kris on the other hand waits for Eun Mi in the waiting room as Eun Mi packs all the things her members somehow forgotten, do a last check if she ever forgets anything her members forgot to take and leave the room with Kris interlocking his fingers with hers and give her a kiss on her hand while telling her, “I miss you”.

 

“What’s the surprise?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Tadaaa,” Sparkle open their mouth widely seeing the VIP coach in front of them. The coach is really pretty that they can’t close their mouth even after entering it. They are even more surprised to see how beautiful it is inside the VIP coach. As far as Sparkle knows, EXO doesn’t have that much money, how can they rent a VIP coach?

 

“This is only for a few hours. As you all know, we don’t exactly have a lot of money to rent this for like two to three days, so we get to rent it at a cheaper price for three to four hours to celebrate your upcoming debut. Mr. Park told us that your first teaser will be released tomorrow, and it will be Min Yoong’s teaser first, followed by Jongyun, Hyori, Hyuna and the last teaser will be Eun Mi’s teaser. By the time your MV is released, M will already be in China, so we won’t be able to spend our time together to celebrate it, so let’s do an advanced celebration ok?” Min Seok as the oldest among the rest of EXO and SPARKLE members said. Eun Mi can’t help but to tear up a bit at how much they prepared just for Sparkle. They had been waiting for their debut for a long time, 8 years that is for Eun Mi, four years for Hyori and Hyuna, and three years for Jongyun and Min Yoong. For all these time, Eun Mi thought she can celebrate it with the rest of EXO members when they finally stand on stage but half of them will be on the other side of the world, working hard for their dreams, she understands it, she really do but she never thought that they would spend so much money on sparkle just for an advanced celebration.

 

“We love Sparkle just as much as we love our own members, we want Sparkle to feel special just like Sparkle makes us feel special. Good luck on your first debut stage, good luck on your showcase, good luck on your teasers and good luck on your MV, good luck in everything that you do! We love you!” Jun Myeon said to Sparkle and Eun Mi each EXO member tightly, expressing her gratitude to them while crying.

 

“We love Sparkle, each and everyone of you. Just because we all are far away from you, doesn’t mean that we don’t and just because we’re far away from you, doesn’t mean you can forget us. Call us if we don’t call you. Never forget us just because K is by your side. Remember us, always!” Kris said representing the rest of EXO-M. The advanced celebration was celebrated happily with them singing in the bus, dancing and just enjoying themselves just like they always do. In a few days, Sparkle will have their dreams come true, though the 12 of them is not there with them, they know, the 12 members of EXO are watching and praying for them, always.