Cheesiness Level

GAME

 

They stare at Eun Mi as she told them the news she got from Mr. Park while Hyori still holding the phone but because of the shocking news, she almost drop it. They were going to ask some question to Eun Mi regarding the offer when they suddenly receive a text message and just like how Eun Mi responded this morning, Hyori almost throws it away from her.

 

“We’ll be coming to the practice room because the magnae seems to miss Jongyun so much. Jun Myeon.” They all laugh at the text message but then realizes that Jongyun is nowhere around, she have a photoshoot with Moon Gyu and Min Yoong for their friend again.

 

“Should we tell them? If we don’t, the magnae will be disappointed that Jongyun is not here. But if tell them, they won’t come here.” Hyori said feeling a bit selfish with herself. This is the chance for her to meet Chanyeol, she won’t just let it slip away.

 

“Just tell them.  That leader is just using Jong In and Sehun as an excuse. Jong In and Sehun will go and find Jongyun and Moongyu by themselves if they really want to meet her, and probably Kyungsoo and Baekhyun might follow them too since they probably want to meet Min Yoong. Besides, the shopping mall CEO is their friend anyway. Chan Yeol will definitely come here!” Eun Mi said still fiddling with her phone while smiling.

 

“Unnie is love sick! Let’s just tell them the truth, Chan Yeol will come here, don’t worry about that!” Hyuna said and Hyori obey, hoping that Chan Yeol will really come to the practice room.

 

“We’re here!!” EXO-K enters the basement before they were able to send the message. Jong In and Sehun look around the practice room, so does Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo. The four of them are looking for Jongyun and Min Yoong while Jun Myeon and Chan Yeol went straight to the three girls and hug them as tightly as they can. Chan Yeol hugged her chocoball group tightly, not trying to be biased towards Hyori while Jun Myeon hugs his best friend tightly.

 

“Go away dark choco, everyone knows who you want to hug!” Hyuna pull herself away from Chan Yeol hug and Chan Yeol hugs Hyori tightly, pick her up and spin her around in the room. He is so happy to meet her and when he wants to let go of the hug, Hyori hugs him tighter and Chan Yeol just smile at it but his expression change right away when he feels his shirt getting wet. Hyori is crying and she doesn’t want Chan Yeol to see her cry, so she hugs him tighter.

 

“Nappeun-nom! You’re a real bad guy!” Hyori said hitting him lightly and continue crying in his embrace.

 

“Yes, I am a bad guy. I am sorry for making you cry. I’m a bad guy to every other woman but not to you,” Chan Yeol said cheesily making the others in the room cringe at his words. It’s a new image to their eyes, seeing the crazy boy just become a cheesy guy and somehow like a man when he said those words to Hyori. It’s quite odd for them to see him so serious too.

 

“Where’s Min Yoong?” The anxious and big-eyed Kyung Soo asks, breaking the romantic atmosphere in the room. Hyori wipes off her tears and look at Hyuna and Eun Mi, waiting for them to answer the question. Eun Mi and Jun Myeon was busy fighting after the hug and all eyes fall on Hyuna to answer the question.

 

“Min Yoong and Jongyun is with Moongyu at their friends’ online shopping mall photoshoot.” Hearing those words, Sehun nudge Jong In since they know who the friend is.

 

“Are you coming with us or not?” Jong In who turns red hearing Hyuna answers asks Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun coldly. Hearing his tone of voice, he sounded angry.

 

[Photoshoot]

 

His step is fast, displaying all of his feelings right now. Truthfully, there’s no reason for him to get mad, but he just feels that he needs to. Sehun, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo follow Jong In into the photo shoot location while Sehun keep on holding his laughter while walking towards the photo shoot location.

 

“Jong In-ah!!” Jongyun runs towards the angry Jong In and hug him tightly right away. He was going to get mad, he was ready to get mad but he can’t seem to do anything at that moment when Jongyun hugs him. The main reason he’s here is Jongyun and seeing her makes him feel happy.

 

“What is this?” Sehun said, disbelief at what he just sees. Jong In who is his crime partner in making fun of Jongyun is hugging her and displaying his affection to her.

 

“OH! SEHUN!” Jongyun make fun of his name and hug Sehun but the hug was shorter than Jong In because showing their affection towards each other seems really weird between both of them. Jong In looks to his right, seeing Kyung Soo hugging Min Yoong tightly and one of his hands pushing Baek Hyun away from coming near to them. Kyung Soo is really protective over Min Yoong and when people question him about it, he said that it’s because Baek Hyun had hugged Min Yoong more than he ever did.

 

“I don’t think this is the best place for you guys to display your affection to each other. You can do that somewhere else,” The CEO of the online shopping mall, who is also the photographer for the photo shoot, says to Jong In, Sehun, Kyung Soo, Baek Hyun, Min Yoong and Jongyun coldly. Even though what she said makes Jong In angry, she’s true though. If there are staffs around, people will start spreading rumor about EXO having girlfriends just because they hug Min Yoong and Jongyun, though it’s true on Min Yoong and Kyung Soo’s part. They’re consider lucky that the photo shoot today only involve the CEO with Moon Gyu, Min Yoong and Jongyun.

 

“Kim Min Jae, you knew I’m going to meet them today, that’s why you plan on having a photo shoot with them today, right?” Jong In said walking closer to Min Jae, kind of threating her.

 

“Well, at least you get to meet them because you know the only person they agree to be a model for will be me, right? And at least you came here, and I get to see you, eye to eye not eye to screen,” the girl who Jong In call as Kim Min Jae, the CEO of the shopping mall which Myunggyu and Jongyun always modelled for. They are high school friends, that’s why they all know each other.

 

“You were the one who said you don’t want to see me!” Jong In almost screams to Kim Min Jae while holding her wrists tightly. Seeing Jong In and Min Jae fighting is actually a normal thing to see for Moon Gyu, Sehun and Jongyun but Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun is looking at it as if it’s a very interesting thing to see. The whole time they know Jong In, thy never really get to see Jong In this mad, so they find it fun.

 

“I didn’t know you were that stupid! How was I to know that…” Everyone’s mouth hung wide open as Jong In grab Kim Min Jae and pulls her into a kiss. Sehun, Moon Gyu and Jongyun just ignore what they see as they see it almost every day. They’ve been in a relationship for almost 2 years and the best part in their relationship is them fighting. Their cheesiness level is equal to Chan Yeol’s cheesiness to Hyori when they’re not fighting.