The Truth

GAME

 

The four of them stare at Eun Mi dragging the chair across the room, trying to prove to them that the doctor really had told her that her legs have healed and she can go back doing things that she used to do. They were surprised though because Eun Mi had been on her wheelchair for so long, no sign showing that she’s taking her time to heal her injured leg but today she came in by walking and suddenly tells them that her injury had healed. Right now they have two choreography, one using their leg, another using the chair and their dance instructor isn’t around to decide which one is to be used for their MV recording in another two days.

 

They’ve finished recording all of their teasers even before Eun Mi hurt her leg, thus the only thing left is for their MV as they didn’t get to film their MV as Eun Mi injured her leg. From when they came back from Los Angeles, they’ve changed all of their hair colors. Sparkle despite being able to make choices, they put all their trust on their hair designers as they’re not too confident in designing their own hair. Eun Mi’s hair was dyed and was cut a bit as her hair was very long. Eun Mi actually wanted to have a red hair but give up on that hair color as she decides to let Hyori have that kind of hair style. Hyuna also choose to have a bit of curly hair for her hair style and the hair stylist decides to dye her hair as well. Nothing much change on Min Yoong’s hair style besides her hair color and the biggest changes were on Jongyun as she cut her hair short, really short and her hair was dyed with a little purple highlight.

 

“I came back from the hospital with Mr. Park, so he’d called the dance instructor for a meeting with him later, and then…”

 

“Wow is this even the Sparkle that we know? What happen to your hair, minyeo?” Sehun lead the rest of EXO member and enters the basement practice room in their performance clothes. They are supposed to go for their M Countdown performance where the 12 of them will be performing as EXO, not as EXO-K or EXO-M.

 

“I guess you just had your hair colored after we arrived from L.A. How did you get your feet healed that fast?” Kris asks to Eun Mi. The rest of EXO enters the room and start making noise while teasing the rest of Sparkle members with their new hair color just like how Sparkle tease EXO when they just dyed their hair.

 

“Oh yeah guys, can you sit down quietly and let me explain about my leg because without you guys asking me question, Sparkle are already so confused about my legs. And you, come here can you? You plan for all of this to happen,” Eun Mi point her finger to Jun Myeon who’s trying to hide behind the jumpy and tall Chan Yeol but Eun Mi sees him anyways. The rest of EXO and Sparkle obeys Eun Mi and sits down.

 

“Firstly, sorry,” Eun Mi says and bow 90 degrees towards the rest of Sparkle and EXO members.

 

“My leg injury wasn’t that serious that I need to use a wheelchair to move, what I needed was only the crutches but because some fans had actually took a picture of Jun Myeon and me walking out of the company when I fall down and twisted my leg, to avoid any rumors, Jun Myeon asks me to sit down near the steps and call for Mr. Park who coincidentally was nearby and ask him to play along with us and bring me to the hospital. Because my photo is not supposed to be taken, thanks to my long hair, the fans didn’t get to take my picture, but to avoid rumors, I have to pretend to be a hurt trainee and Jun Myeon was just helping me.” Eun Mi said feeling guilty thinking back that Jongyun cried out of guilt for her.

 

“At first the plan was just to pretend she’s hurt and end it all when we arrived at the hospital but when the doctor check on Eun Mi’s leg, she really kind of hurt her leg badly that she need crutches to walk. Usually she never need the aid of any stick or anything when she hurt her leg so both of us was kind of shocked to know that she needs to use the crutches, and apparently some of my fans followed us to the hospital, so we had to call managers to get rid of the fans and we also had to pretend that Eun Mi’s leg hurt really bad that she needs to use the wheelchair. As Eun Mi’s picture on wheelchair had been taken, she needs to use it until Los Angeles. Thank God the fan didn’t follow her until to L.A though,” Jun Myeon said apologizing once again to everyone.

 

“Oh we were fooled by the two actors from EXO and Sparkle, should we applaud them for it? It’s ok unnie, even though I thought that I need to get mad for making me worried, but at least you didn’t lie about your injury. Need to use the crutches to walk means that it was serious, so I’m just really glad that you’re fine right now.” Jongyun said hugging Eun Mi tightly, and Sparkle quietly walk towards them and do a group hug.

 

“What happen to Lee Jongyun though? Did the image change change herselves? I mean, she seems really kind right now, it’s like she’s no longer the noisy and noisy and weird and crazy and noisy girl we always know,” Jong In said to Sehun. Jongyun let go of the hug and shoot lasers from her eyes towards Jong In.

 

“nah, she’s still the same Jongyun.” Sehun said feeling happy by the fact that his best friend, Lee Jongyun didn’t turn out to be someone weird.

 

“So can you share with us anything about your debut? I mean, we all share everything about our debut but you didn’t tell us anything about your debut plan.” Kris whined about the fact that EXO really knows nothing about their debut plan besides their group name and single title.

 

“I would ask you guys to wait here and watch us practice but you guys need to go to Mnet for your performance, so I’ll tell you whatever it is that you want to know,” Eun Mi said to EXO.

 

“Does any of you have any stage name? Usually the leader have a stage name, do you?” Jun Myeon asks.

 

“No, we won’t be using any stage name, we’ll use our real name.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Can you guys show us a part of your choreography?” Tao asks. Sparkle then starts dancing to the choreography they had, both of it as they still don’t know which choreography are they using.

 

“If you want to know what kind of choreography we’re using, come to our music video location tomorrow because even we don’t know what choreography we’re using yet,” Hyuna said.

 

“I think… it’s best if we go now,” Jun Myeon said as he take a look at the watch on his wrists. They all said goodbye to each other and Sparkle hugs EXO wishing them good luck for their performance. Sparkle didn’t get the chance to tell EXO that their first teaser will be released in another two days.