Those People

GAME

 

Turning around 360 degrees inside the practice room, Tao falls down on the floor, feeling tired of the practice. They’ll be heading to Korea in a few days, but won’t be able to meet anyone, not even EXO-K because they need to practice again and will head to Indonesia on the 26th of April as a guest in Super Junior Super Show 4.

 

“Let’s rest,” Kris said loudly to all of them. Tomorrow they need to go to Changsha to film Happy Camp together with Show Luo. The managers ask them what they want to eat, though listing a lot of food they want to eat, the manager will ended up choosing only one of the food they said. He went out to buy the food for the boys while the boys lay down on the floor trying to rest, probably sleep for a minute or two.

 

Tao stand up, pull Kris and Luhan hand and sit at a corner sneakily. The others didn’t even bother about him pulling the two older boy and just lay down trying to rest. Tao smile cutely at Kris and Luhan, displaying his mischievous side to them. When they see that kind of smile, they know he will have questions for them to answer, and it might be some weird question. They always answer his question no matter how weird it sounds because they figure that Tao is a curious young boy who wants to know a lot of things.

 

“Luhan hyung, have you kissed with Jongyun?” Luhan choke his mineral water, shocked by his question. No matter how weird Tao’s question is, he never ask Luhan about his relationship with Jongyun, nor did he ask Kris about his feelings for Eun Mi, though everyone in the house know how much he contacted Eun Mi every single day. Tao look at Luhan and Kris excitedly and Kris just laughs awkwardly at his question knowing that soon enough, Tao will ask him the same question to him. Luhan look at Tao, seeing him still anxiously waiting for an answer, take another gulp of water, and when he’s ready to answer his question, he look at Tao again and drink another gulp of water again.

 

“No, I haven’t kiss Jongyun yet,” Luhan said quietly and drink the mineral water in his hand again. He blushes when Tao asks him. Kris wanted to laugh at the blushing Luhan but he can’t because he knows that Tao will ask him next.

 

“Kris hyung, have you kiss Eun Mi noona after your confession?” Kris look at Luhan who reach out for another mineral water from Tao’s back and drink again. Kris look at Tao who’s still anxious waiting for his answer and just shook his head.

 

“How can you two not kiss them yet? I mean, you guys know each other for so long, after confessing to each other, shouldn’t you be crazily in love with each other, want to kiss them so badly?” Tao said in mandarin loudly feeling desperately annoyed by his hyung. Ye Heung who understand what he said walk closely to him while Min Seok and Jong Dae just lie down ignoring the language that is still quite foreign to their ears.

 

“You finally ask them the question?” Ye Heung said to Tao and Tao nodded his head. Luhan look at his close friend, Ye Heung surprised by what he said. That means Ye Heung is the one who told Tao to ask them about it.

 

“Well, you guys are the only one who would know about it since you two are in a relationship with Sparkle. None of us have any girlfriend like you two does.” Ye Heung said defending himself when Luhan tried hitting him with the empty water bottle.

 

“I don’t have any though. I only confessed to Eun Mi but she didn’t give me any answer yet and we didn’t even give any final answer to each other if we should date or not, so only Luhan can answer that question.” Kris said as a matter of fact. All attention shifted to Luhan right away. Luhan look at Kris annoyingly, feeling like the leader just betrayed him.

 

“But I haven’t kiss Jongyun yet, so I can’t answer whatever question you’re going to ask me.” Luhan said defending himself from getting any weird question from Tao.

 

“It’s Lee Jongyun, she’s best friend with those erts, she must be one too! How can you not kiss her yet?” Tao asks.

 

“She may be friends with those ‘erts’ but she’s not one,” Luhan said to Tao referring to Jong In and Sehun as erts. He knows it though they their mind level are the same, so the probability of Jongyun to have the same thoughts with her best friend is possible, he just don’t want to admit it.

 

“Luhan ge, compared to you all, those who are my age or younger than me have high hormones, so they are very erted, so you really should start kissing Jongyun before she kiss someone else,” Tao said scaring Luhan. Luhan look at him, stare at him and then thought of Sehun who is always with her, and always hugging her.

 

“Then with what you just said, you want to tell us that you’re dying to kiss Hyuna?” Kris asks Tao who’s supposed to be the innocent magnae.

 

“Well, I told you that ‘we all’ are kind of erted, plus I’m a man, of course I want to kiss Hyuna noona!” Tao said to Kris. Kris facepalm himself, never really thought that the magnaes among EXO and Sparkle are actually erts, well at least from what Tao said. Tao basically just told them that Jong In, Sehun, Tao and Jongyun are erts. Min Yoong is not a ert but she’s not innocent both since she was the first one among Sparkle to ever be kiss, and Hyori was the second person to be kissed.

 

“Is Eun Mi noona and Hyuna noona innocent?” Tao asks them curious about the two girls who still hasn’t get their kiss yet.

 

“Well, I enter the company and was introduced to Eun Mi first, she never had any boyfriend and is not interested in having one at all because she concentrates on her study and her practice too much, so probably yes. Hyuna is the kind of girl that would stick to books all the time too,” Ye Heung said. Kris was kind of proud to hear people complimenting Eun Mi though she’s not his girlfriend but he’s just proud of it.

 

“I won’t let Hyuna noona become a nerd. She’s too hot to be a nerd anyway, and she’s just really nice to me. Sometimes I feel like I want to protect her but it’s kind of hard for me to do so because she always calls me cute. I want to prove to her that I’m not a cute boy, I’m a man!” Tao said to Luhan, Kris and Ye Heung. They all stare at Tao, yeah he’s a man but sometimes he just look cute with his action. How can you not laugh looking at someone who suddenly stands up and declare that he’s a man while hitting his own chest? No one can.

 

“Good luck Tao! You’re a man!” Luhan and Kris said walking away from Tao towards the manager as the food arrived. Ye Heung crawl to where the food is leaving Tao feeling confused. He look at s who are busy eating and quickly run to the food and eat it right away. Tomorrow they will be heading to Changsa and will head back to Korea right after, and will head to Indonesia for SS4 on 26th with Super Junior, he hopes that he can meet Hyuna on 25th because he misses her so much. He miss seeing those smiles that ease his nervous heart.