Practice [Part 1]

GAME

 

Playing their own version of Running Man show with each of them taking the role of each of the Running Man members with a few of them being guest, Sparkle and EXO-K run around the SM Entertainment building looking for clues. Hyori and Chan Yeol was asked to pretend to be the Monday couple thus they are called as MongHyori and GaeChanyeol. Other trainees are jealous of Sparkle, even though they haven’t debuted yet, they get the chance to play around the building together with EXO under the company’s instruction as part of their variety shows practice.

 

“YAH!! DON’T RUN!!” Chan Yeol hold Hyori’s hand tightly chasing Sehun, Jong In and Jongyun who are forced to partner up in a group of 3. Everyone is put up into a group of three but Hyori and Chanyeol ended up in a group of two as they lose the game that determine the members.

 

“Park Chan Yeol, Lee Hyori, out. Park Chan Yeol, Lee Hyori, out.” They stop at their track when they are chasing Sehun, Jong In and Jongyun and look at each other confusedly. Sehun, Jong In and Jongyun walk towards them and ask them what happened.

 

“It’s a survival game. Are there any guest? Aren’t Jun Myeon hyung, Eun Mi noona and Hyuna acting as guest for the survival game? We have other guests?” Chan Yeol asks confusedly and they were taken by the Running Man staffs, who are actually other trainees like Moongyu and Deokhwa to the jail.

 

“Oh!! When we were running, there were this two weird guys walking behind our back!! Yoomes Bond??” Hyori asks Chan Yeol while in the jail trying to figure out how they got out. Hyori then remembered that in one of Running Man’s episode, Yoo Jae Suk ended up betraying the members by being Yoomes Bond and shot through their nametags to get them out. Hyori asks Chan Yeol to take off her nametag and she takes a look at her own nametag, discovering the blue stain on it.

 

“Who is it though? They’re not our members!” Chanyeol and Hyori said at the same time because remembering the two weird guys behind them, their body doesn’t suit any of the members’ body size. They ask the cameraman to look back at the footage but the cameraman refuse. SM Entertainment even asks the cameraman from SM Academy to help them with the variety show practice as they need to monitor their own progress for it. Though going full scale for EXO’s variety show practice, they’re actually trying their best in saving their own money as it is also considered as Sparkle practice.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both were fighting with each other while trying to figure out how to take out the other members’ nametag when both of them can be considered as the smallest in EXO and Min Yoong is the magnae as well. They have nothing compared to the magnae line group because the three of them are really powerful while the leader line group, who is actually the guest have Eun Mi who’s the one with power among them, and they also have the brain in the group, which is Hyuna. Jun Myeon on the other hand is really great at soft-talking them, though they’re not sure if his skill can be used or not.

 

“Why can’t we do the power special episode? Why must it be the survival game. If we did the power special episode, I can use my power to…” Baek Hyun silenced himself when he realizes that his power of light that was used in the music video has no use at all right now.

 

“See, you got your answer already. Let’s just go and tear their nametag now, can we? Min Yoong, are you ok? Do you need to rest?” Kyung Soo asks to Min Yoong showing his care for Min Yoong. They know about the camera around them, so they can’t act like couple right now but they choose to act like siblings.

 

“Oppa, my adrenaline is up and high right now. I might ended up tearing your nametag if we don’t tear anyone’s nametag right now,” Min Yoong said while pulling both Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun with her.

 

“Oh… why are those trainees wearing caps in the company?” Min Yoong asks suspiciously. They start walking closer towards them and they started running. Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo start chasing them while Min Yoong stays at the same spot trying to figure out who they are and why are they running. Each group were given walkie talkie and the only group wearing the bracelet was Hyori and Chanyeol as they lose the game earlier.

 

“It’s Oppa!! It’s Oppa!!” Min Yoong screams to her walkie talkie as she runs towards where Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran just now.

“What oppa? Which oppa? Yah where are you?” Kyungsoo asks Min Yoong through the walkie talkie.

 

“I see you! Ah oppa!” Min Yoong scream as she sees a tall figure right in front of her and as she was running very fast, she knock into that tall figure and that person knock into Kyung Soo. The three of them was on top of each other, feeling painful all over their body. Min Yoong try to reach for the mask the tall figure is wearing but that person stand up right away, pushing Kyung Soo of him and run away from them.

 

“Byun Baek Hyun, out. Byun Baek Hyun, out.” They stare at each other, only then realizing that Baek Hyun is not with them. They turn around seeing Moon Gyu and Deokhwa covering Baek Hyun’s mouth as Baek Hyun try to tell them who got him out. As his mouth can’t say anything nor can his hand spell any words, he tries spelling the name of the person who got him out using his head but failed miserably. The only thing he managed to do with that was only having both Min Yoong’s and Kyung Soo’s eyes grew bigger.

 

“D.O, out. D.O, out.” Kyung Soo looks around to see if there’s anyone around but sees no one. Min Yoong look at Kyung Soo and run away right away, feeling scared that someone is around there somewhere. Min Yoong’s only thought is to find the magnae line as they have powers compared to the leader line.

 

“UNNIE!!” Min Yoong hug Jongyun right away when she sees her, not even caring about whether Jongyun will tear off her nametag or not.

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you trembling like this?” Truth is her body still hurt from the collision with Kyungsoo and that tall person. She knows Jongyun won’t tear off her nametag, not when she’s in this kind of condition.

 

“Unnie, Kyungsoo oppa and Baekhyun oppa was eliminated just now, and there’s no one around us at that time. They just got eliminated right away. There’s some other guest unnie! I saw one of them, I saw him right through the eyes, and he avoided my eyes.” Min Yoong said in panic.

 

“Are you ok? You look like you’re in pain!” Jongyun said, feeling really worried about Min Yoong.

 

“My body is in pain right now. I collided into Kyungsoo oppa and that weird tall man just now. It hurts so much. But unnie, that’s not important right now. That person, that person is Tao, the one who collided into us was Tao. Tao oppa is here!” Min Yoong said.

 

“Eh no way, Tao is in China right now with the other members of EXO-M. They’re not here!” Jongyun said to Min Yoong.

 

“Min Yoong-ah, what are you doing here? Are you giving up because Baek Hyun and Kyung Soo are out?” Sehun and Jong In suddenly come out of nowhere. Jongyun stop them from coming closer to them because Min Yoong is hurt, she don’t want the rough Sehun and Jong In treat Min Yoong roughly when she’s already badly hurt from the collision.

 

“Oppa, Tao oppa is here. Tao oppa is here as a guest,” Min Yoong said to Jong In.

 

“Yah, Tao oppa is in China. Why would he be here?” Jong In said.

 

“Min Yoong-ah, maybe you’re confused right now because of the collision. Let me tear of your nametag and you go rest at the jail, ok? I’m not pulling your nametag because…”

 

“Sehun oppa, behind you!” Sehun turn around and struggle with the man wearing hoodies. Min Yoong run away from the scene right away. Jong In and Jongyun try to help Sehun. Jong In hold onto the man’s waist while Sehun hold onto his hand. Jongyun on the other hand look behind him to see if he’s wearing any nametag but he’s not and remember how some secret guest wears bracelet around their leg or arm. She search as fast as she can for the bracelet and found it on the leg.

 

“Luhan? Luhan oppa?” Jongyun said reading the name on the bracelet. They open his hoodies to see that it’s really Luhan panting after the struggle with them. That only means that the rest of EXO-M are in the building playing Running Man all these while.

 

“Who did you eliminate?” Sehun asks.

 

“Baekhyun. Only Baekhyun.” Luhan said and hug the three of them. He hugged Jongyun too but because of the camera, he can’t say anything to her but only wish her good luck for her mission.

 

“Oppa, are all of you here?” Jongyun asks. Luhan make a body gestures that he don’t know, trying to protect s from completing the mission. There’s no announcement about Luhan being out, and that only means that they’re really trying to make M’s appearance a secret.

 

“Suho, out. Suho, out. Oh Sehun out. Oh Sehun out.” Jong In and Jongyun turns around and see Sehun being dragged by Moongyu and Deokhwa to the prison. Jongyun try to stop them to see if Sehun still have his nametag but Moonhyu and Deokhwa didn’t give Jongyun any chance to check his nametag.

 

=======================================================================================

Deokhwa is the name of another SME trainee.

The chapter is very long, so as usual I divided it into two parts.