Do Not Forget Us

GAME

 

Picking out clothes for her to wear on special occasion is always the hardest thing to do for her because she wants to wear clothes that speaks out her personality. She usually wears just anything for practice but she needs to pick clothes carefully for classes or any special occasions so that when she debut later, all of her pre-debut pictures would look good. She finally had her eyes on one clothes and change into it. Eun Mi went to the twins, Hyuna and Hyori room to wake them up but ended up seeing both of them already sitting on the bed listening to their ipod. Eun Mi told them to get dress in the nicest dress they have, showing how well she is dress as a proof that they’ll be going somewhere. The thing is they always fool each other that they’re going somewhere, and ended up joking, that’s why they need to show prove every time they tell someone to get dress.

 

Eun Mi walk back into her room, sighing to herself, how is she supposed to wake the magnae now? They are such sleepyhead, it’s really bothersome for her to wake both of them up. First step is calling their name softly, “Jongyun-ah, Min Yoong-ah… jagiya… yeobo-ya,” she jokes around and then she climb onto the bunk bed to wake Min Yoong up, who’s kind of a bit easier to wake up compared to Jongyun who’s sleeping at the bottom. Eun Mi starts hugging and whispering to Min Yoong, she is really sensitive at her ears, she gets ticklish every time someone whispers to her. Eun Mi nearly got punched but she pushed Min Yoong’s hand away and feeling the forceful hands on her hands, Min Yoong wakes up right away.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing up here? All dressed up?” Min Yoong asks looking at Eun Mi who’s even wearing a black fedora.

 

“So you need to wake up and get dressed! We’re going out!” Eun Mi said pulling Min Yoong off her beds and asks her to get down first before she gets down the bed. Min Yoong obeys because if she don’t, sooner or later Eun Mi will start scolding them. Min Yoong bumped into Hyori and Hyuna who are fully dressed smiling towards her, probably want to help Eun Mi in waking Jongyun up.

 

Hyori and Hyuna enters their room and wait for Eun Mi to come down from Min Yoong’s bed. When Eun Mi is finally back on the ground, they all look at each other and start doing body language in how to wake Jongyun up. Eun Mi pulls Jongyun near the bedside so that it will be easy for them to wake her up. When she’s near the bedside, the three of them start shouting her name, “JONGYUN-AH! LEE JONGYUN!! MINYEO!! JONGYUN-AH!!”

 

“UNNIE SHUT UP!!” Jongyun said. Hearing her answer, they all start tapping each other and Hyori starts the next step.

 

“Oh Luhan oppa! No you can’t come in here yet! Oppa, NO!!” Hyori scream loudly and Jongyun rise up right away, hitting her head on the upper bunk. They all mouthed an ‘ouch’ and Hyuna starts rubbing her head, easing the pain off her head.

 

“Oppa is here?” Jongyun asks confused.

 

“You still fall for the same trick no matter how many times we use it. Go and get ready, we’re going out today!” Eun Mi said to Jongyun who pouted realizing that she had been fooled for how many times already just by using Luhan’s name. Jongyun waited for Min Yoong to finish her shower while looking at her unnies who are playing with their ipod. She enters the shower when Min Yoong enters the room and takes her bath. When she came out of the shower, Min Yoong is all dressed up and is now on Eun Mi’s bed looking at Eun Mi’s ipod with the others. She took a very short time to get dressed and she smile towards them showing off how she looks. That’s why Sparkle always says that they have two magnaes, it’s because the two acted like magnaes, with different vibes.

 

“Unnie, where are we going?” Hyori asks while eating the ice cream Eun Mi bought for each of them. This is really weird to them, wearing really cool clothes while going out together. Some people look at them and point at them, probably think they’re celebrities or what but no one came to them to ever ask for a photograph or autograph. They keep on following Eun Mi without Eun Mi telling them what they’re going to do today. Eun Mi look at her watch and sees that it’s only 5pm now. They went out of their house at 2pm and the party is supposed to start at 9pm. What are they supposed to do in another four hours?

 

“It’s been a long time since we last watch movies together. Let’s go watch movie,” Eun Mi said and bring them to watch some movies, using up all the time they have. Eun Mi didn’t even get to focus on the movie as she plan on how to spend their time until 9pm. After planning carefully, the girls just happily follow her to wherever she brings them and when it’s 9pm, she told them that she needs to take something at the practice room. They all didn’t have any suspicions at all and just follow her to the practice room.

 

The company is really quiet because not many people are around since everyone is given a break on their own.  Eun Mi pretended as if her shoelaces are untied and told the girls to walk into the practice room first. When they open the light to the practice room, a song started to play and they were surprised to see all 12 EXO members performing a song from their album, History to them. Jongyun and Hyuna wanted to leave the room, surprised because they didn’t plan on seeing the boys at all but Eun Mi was guarding the door and she won’t let them leave. Though feeling surprised, they all smile at the modification of the lyrics the boys made for them,

 

Dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo
Yeah- EXO and SPARKLE uriga sijakhaneun mirae History
” After they finish singing History, each of them walk towards Sparkle and hug them tightly. The first to hug them was Luhan and the person who he hug was Jongyun. Eun Mi watch the sight in front of her as Jongyun hugged him back and tears starts to fall from Jongyun’s eyes, and Luhan smiles as he feels the tears on his arm.

 

Tao was going to hug Hyuna when Hyuna put out her hands and stop him, “don’t, I’m sick. My heart will explode if you come any closer, I can feel it. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, what if you will ended up getting sick too?” Hyuna said and Tao smiles at her words and hug her tightly, for the first time, he looks like a tough man in front of Eun Mi and she smiles hearing Tao’s answer, “My heart exploded the moment I saw you. My symptoms is more serious than yours,” and hug Hyuna tighter.

 

“NAE SARANG!!” Eun Mi’s eyes just grew bigger as she sees Chan Yeol pick Hyori Up up and carry her bridal style while running around the practice room. They are silly but she really like their relationship, because their silliness are cute. Her eyes looks for Min Yoong and Kyung Soo since they’re the big eye couple but she only found Min Yoong who are still shock with what just happened standing at a corner of the room. Eun Mi was going to walk towards Min Yoong when she hears, “MY MIN YOONG-AH!!” and she sees Baek Hyun running towards Min Yoong, ready to give her his hug attack when everyone in the room screams at the sight in front of them. Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun ended up kissing each other as Kyung Soo attempts to stop Baek Hyun from hugging Min Yoong. Eun Mi laugh at the funny scene.

 

Eun Mi then feels something on her neck and she sees a necklace being hung on her neck from behind. She touch the pendant, and she admits she likes the pendant and when she turn around, she couldn’t see who was it as the person hug her right away but by the way that person is bending his body to hug her, she knows its Kris.

 

“I can’t say I miss you because unlike the others, I see you every single day but I know I love you,” Eun Mi was shock to hear his confession, she couldn’t respond to it, she couldn’t hug him back or do anything. Eun Mi doesn’t know what kind of feelings she has for Kris. She can’t say its friendship because she knows that every time she sees Kris smiles, her heart would just melt at the sight and would sometimes blush, but is that even love to begin with?

 

“You don’t have to give me an answer now, just hug me!” Kris said to Eun Mi. Eun Mi nods her head and hug him back, feeling the warmth that she last feels on the rooftop after comforting Moon Gyu. Hugging him like this, it feels so comfortable, so real and she feels like she doesn’t want to let him go. Realizing what her mind is thinking right now, she quickly let go of Kris. Is that love? She asks herself and walk towards the other members and hug them as well, to know what difference does it make hugging them and hugging Kris. Hugging them, she feels nothing. She wanted to hug Kris back to confirm back her feelings but just the thought of it makes her blush and her hands automatically touch the necklace Kris just gave her, it’s a dragon, and Eun Mi could see that Kris is wearing the same necklace as well.

 

“So now that you’ve confirmed your feelings for each other, please remind yourself to not ignore the single people. Always remember us!” Jun Myeon said while looking right at Eun Mi, his best friend. Eun Mi who had never blush in front of Jun Myeon suddenly blush hearing his words and he ended up saying “aigoo” disbelief with the sight in front of him.

 

“Wait oppa, confirm what feelings for each other?” Min Yoong asks Jun Myeon clueless. They all look at Min Yoong, surprised to hear her question. Didn’t Kyung Soo protect her from Baek Hyun’s hug and he also hugged her, not letting Baek Hyun anywhere near her.

 

“Didn’t Kyungsoo hug you just now??” Sehun, Kai and Moon Gyu ask at the same time.

 

“Kyung Soo oppa always hug me. He hugs me every day, what’s so different about today’s hug?” They all were surprised hearing her answer. Everyone had their mouth wide open to her answer. They all look at Kyung Soo who had an even shock expression and ask her, “when did I do that?”

 

“Oh wait, that’s Baek Hyun oppa. Yeah, today is the first time Kyung Soo oppa hug me but still… Baek Hyun oppa always do that to me, so I don’t feel any difference,” Min Yoong said. The others starts blaming Baek Hyun for it and a punch landed on Baek Hyun’s hand from Kyung Soo, though not that hard since he knows he can’t hurt Baek Hyun but he knows that sends the right message to Baek Hyun.

 

“Please settle this yourself,” Jun Myeon said.

 

“Settle…” Min Yoong didn’t get to finish her answer as Kyung Soo start kissing her. Everyone was shock at what Kyung Soo just did and their mouth are wide open seeing it. Kyung Soo kissing their magnae, they don’t even know what to feel right now, they are just too shock to see it. Min Yoong seems to enjoy it too as she start closing her eyes enjoying the kiss. They’re supposed to get mad at Kyung Soo for taking away their innocent magnae but they’re just too shock.

 

“Do you get it now?” Kyung Soo asks. Min Yoong shyly nods her head and her face turn as red as tomato. They all then laugh at Chan Yeol who starts puckering his lips towards Hyori, demanding for a kiss but get a slap on his lips instead. Everyone is back to normal, they made promise to each other to still be as how they are no matter how busy they get. They spend the New Year’s together as a family, not knowing if they’re able to do the same thing in the future or not. 

 

====================================================================================================

Long Chapter but hope you guys enjoy it!! :P