Showcase [PART 1]

GAME

 

Moon Gyu plays around with the iPad Lee Teuk gave to him while waiting for EXO to come out. The cheerings are loud that Sparkle and Moon Gyu are wearing earphone and put on their ipod to a maximum volume. They always went to concert but they don’t usually sit at the front row. The front row fans are quite of a fanatic fans and their scream are quite loud.

 

“This one, this one!” Moon Gyu nudge Jongyun to gets her earphone off and shows an application which can make them write EXO’s name and it will become like a placard.

 

“Write Luhan…” Jongyun said.

 

“Yah, Jong In? Sehun? Let’s just write EXO!” Moon Gyu said to Jongyun. Jongyun nods her head agreeing with his suggestion. Jongyun looks to her left seeing Eun Mi who is sitting in the middle still closing her eyes, probably still feeling really nervous.

 

“Unnie, why are you so nervous? They’ll do well!” Jongyun sends a text message to Eun Mi, scared that some of the fans will figure out that they’re EXO’s friends.

 

“I’m not nervous. I’m just listening to the songs that are not in their album.” Eun Mi reply her and Jongyun just laughed at it, feeling embarrass by her own assumption. Eun Mi always tell them that she likes the song that aren’t in the album more than their songs that are in the album, and she really likes Baby Don’t Cry.

 

Sparkle members pull of the earphone from their ears and watch as the screen show EXO’s opening video. At times they will glance at Moon Gyu to see if he’s affected by it or not but he’s really happy looking at the members on the screen, probably already accepted the fact that the stage in front of him was not made for him. He knows that there’s a stage prepared for him, but that stage is not this stage.

 

“Listen!! Neukil su inni!” Sparkle and Moon Gyu start singing to History as they opened up the song. They are reminded to the New Year they spend together, the first time they see them performing this song for them. They were there the first time they perform the song and they are here now for their first performance. They already memorized the lyrics because at times they would make fun of the boys by singing it.

 

“Wendy tahu kau bocor,” Eun Mi knock Jongyun as she repeats her misheard version of EXO-M’s History again, the same lyrics that make Luhan for the very first time show a very weird face to her. She have learned mandarin for quite some time but she keeps on claiming that there’s a malay lyric in the song as she misheard it. She has some distant relatives from Malaysia, so does Eun Mi, that’s why they know malay a bit. Sparkle is one of company’s next investments as an international group as the members speaks different languages.

 

Sparkle and Moon Gyu were cheering on the boys crazily, almost the same like their fan girls and often the boys would see them and smile to them. It seems like EXO are really happy to see familiar faces in front of them. They keep on cheering for the boys but when the lyrics part, “Yeah- EXO-M, EXO-K uriga sijakhaneun mirae History”, they change it to “Yeah- EXO and SPARKLE uriga sijakhaneun mirae History” without any of the fans realize what they said. Moon Gyu quickly change the wording on Lee Teuk’s iPad to “Lee Teuk” making Lee Teuk smile at his own iPad. At times Lee Teuk would look at them and they would make funny faces towards him. He’s really professional for not even laughing at their faces, because usually when they do that, he’ll be rolling on the floor laughing hardly at them. Lee Teuk call the boys out and Moon Gyu look at them asking whose name should he write and what should he do. Eun Mi simply tells him to keep on holding Lee Teuk’s ipad with his own name and use their own phone to type EXO members’ name.
 

Moon Gyu and Sparkle cheers loudly as the tired EXO enter the stage. Jun Myeon is always smiling that Eun Mi kind of know what kind of nickname he will get. They all introduce themselves one by one, and Tao particularly seems very nervous. When Jong In introduces himself as dancing machine, Jongyun secretly put up a ‘boo’ hand sign, thumbs down, making Jong In laugh and as her gaze change to the person besides Jong In, she blushes when she sees that his whole attention is on her while smiling towards her. After Luhan introduces himself, Ye Heung introduce himself and then it’s Kyung Soo or now known as D.O. introduces himself. Kyung Soo always has this habit of watching the other members and will have this ‘motherly smile’ on him. After Kyung Soo introduces himself, once again Jongyun did the same hand gesture he did to Jong In to Sehun but Sehun’s gaze wasn’t on her so he didn’t realize it. She was careful with it though, to make sure none of their fans realize what she did. Chan Yeol introduces himself while smiling so brightly after seeing Hyori’s LED scroller with his name on it. The last person to introduce himself was Kris and for some odd reason that she doesn’t know off, Eun Mi blushes as Kris introduce himself.

 

They wave their hands to EXO who are going backstage to change their clothes. Hyuna and Hyori who have Lee Teuk’s script in their phone started playing around by reciting back whatever Lee Teuk said, though not being completely the same with Lee Teuk as Lee Teuk add a few more things to his speech, spontaneous adlib to make him emceeing interesting.

 

The screen shows a shorter version of EXO’s teasers and after that, Jong In enters the stage, dancing to the first teaser. Hyuna who had remained quite calm compared to the other members suddenly scream as loud as she can when she sees Tao’s name on the screen, making Hyori jump a bit at her action. Hyuna was worried but decided to put her anxious heart aside. She knows his body condition is not that good, he hurt his back a few days ago but didn’t tell anyone about it. After Min Seok, Ye Heung and Luhan dance on stage, the screen shows EXO-K vs EXO-M and admittedly, Moon Gyu really hate it when the company does that. Make them chant ‘we are one’ but put them side by side battling each other, though it’s just for fun, he knows that fans will choose side. When the stage is light up again, Jong Dae and Luhan is on the stage singing to ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ chinese version, Eun Mi’s favourite song. When Jong Dae and Luhan walk off the stage, the main vocal of EXO, Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun start singing to EXO-K’s What is Love. Min Yoong who was cheering start cheering louder seeing the two oppa she is close to singing on stage side by side.

 

“Unnie Unnie, our boys! Our boys!” Eun Mi face-palm herself when Hyori started shouting excitedly the moment she sees Chan Yeol’s and Kris’ name appear together with Jong In and Ye Heung’s stage name on the screen, singing to her favourite song, Two Moons. Key is not here today, so she knows, Kris must be rapping to all the English rap since Chan Yeol is really really bad in English. Though feeling embarrassed with Hyori’s action, but it’s a showcase, somehow like a concert, so it’s understandable. Hyori and Eun Mi then start rapping to the song together with Kris and Chan Yeol.

 

“Uri Jun Myeon-ida!” Eun Mi said excitedly as the screen shows Jun Myeon’s face. Then she sigh as she remembers how he used to have ‘cheeks’ compared to the picture on the screen, the Jun Myeon who lost all of his cheek, that’s what she call him now, Jun Myeon no cheek. She claps her hands loudly thinking that Jun Myeon will appear next but was a bit disappointed that Jun Myeon is not appearing as the screen shows Jong In and Sehun’s name. After Jong In and Sehun, Jong In walk down the stage and start dancing together with Luhan for another song that is not inserted in their mini album, Time Control. 

=========================================================================================

I cut this chapter into two parts as it was too long. 

Enjoy!!