When They Know

GAME

 

“I seriously don’t get it. I might won’t be able to get it at all. She wears the necklace I gave to her; she agrees that we’re in fact in a relationship right now. She told me she misses me but she never tells me that she love me, never. None at all!!” Kris whined to s like a little child. s facepalmed themselves again, listening to the same complaints he had been repeating for the past few days, “Eun Mi never told me that she loves me.”

 

“Hyung, they’re a group of cool people who don’t do cheesy things that we do. Hyuna noona never told me she loves me either, did Jongyun ever told you that?” Tao asks Luhan and Luhan shake his head.

 

“That’s the sacrifice you need to face when you told them that you love them,” Luhan said.

 

“And you’re telling me you’re fine with that?” Kris asks. He looks around and sees Tao and Luhan who has a girlfriend in SPARKLE nods their head.

 

“Unlike your hobby to act cool in the public, you’re really childish!” Yixing said after finishing his food.

 

“I don’t act cool in public!” Kris said rolling his eyes annoyed with Yixing’s point.

 

“Hahaha yeah right Kris, you and Eun Mi have the same hobby, acting cool in public,” Min Seok said.

 

“Eun Mi act cool in public too? Really?” Kris asks cheerfully, happy by the fact that he has the same trait with Eun Mi when they’re in public. s laughed at how childish he is when it comes to Eun Mi.

 

============================================/

 

“What is this?” Hyuna throws her phone on the makeup table, completely surprised by the text message she receives from Tao.

 

“Why? Tao texted you about you never telling him that you love him?” Jongyun asks.

 

“You got that from Luhan as well?” Hyuna asks and Jongyun nods her head answering the question. They shifted their focus onto Eun Mi wondering what Kris texted her. Eun Mi laughed at them and hand them her phone to let them read the text message she receives from Kris.

 

“I wanted to question you about why you never told me that you love me but Tao and Luhan told me that it’s because you girls are a group of cool girls who don’t do cheesy stuff. If they who are my members can go on without their girlfriend confessing their love to them, why can’t I as the leader accept that, right?”Hyuna and Jongyun rolled their eyes at how different Tao and Luhan acted to what Kris said.

 

“Did they switch hobbies? Is Luhan and Tao’s hobby is acting cool now? They said they’re fine with it buy text us these kind of question? What kind of madness is this?” Hyuna asks putting both her hands up, frustrated with what just happened.

 

“Well, I guess you guys need to tell them that you love them. I’ll just be like how I’ve always been. Good Luck!!” Eun Mi said happily walking out of the room to go to the toilet before performing. In the bathroom she looks at the mirror in front of her and wonders if what she’s doing right now the right thing to do? To let the one who she loves wait for her to say the word ‘I love you’ to him while at the same time feel scared about the fact that if the words will interfere with what she’s doing right now. She can’t help but to wonder if those words that he’s waiting for will do any different to their relationship. She’s really thankful by the fact that he’s being completely honest with her, not keeping any secrets from her at all, but can she be like him? Be compeletely truthful to him just like how truthful he is to her. She haven’t kept any secrets from him yet, not that she knows of but she hopes that she can be like him, honest with each other all the time.

 

 She walk out of the toilet and went back to the waiting room with a worried heart. She’s always positive but somehow this makes her worry. She gets ready for her performance and smiled at the thought of being able to perform on stage with her members who she already thought as her sisters. People won’t get it would they? People will say that they’re just like this because they’re members of the same group but after being appointed as a leader, she feels like she holds responsibility on the girls, it’s like she’s their mother for some reason.

 

 Getting onto the cars, they all forgot about the message they receive from their partners but keep on laughing about the question they got during the fan signs from the fans. It’s hilarious how the fans can come out with funny questions and they enjoy answering it. To know that they have someone supporting them for the dream they have, it feels really wonderful. These people who they call fans, they might not know each of them but they really want to if they’re given the chance to do so. The moment they step into their respective company to start their training, they never know when they’ll debut, they never know if they will ever get the chance, what even to have all of these people supporting and cheering for them. If things go wrong, they might gain more haters than those who support them but they’ll learn to appreciate all the people who support them without the means of hating the one who hates them.

 

“What do you think will happen when people finally find out that Jinwoon oppa is my oppa?” Hyuna asks while backhugging Eun Mi while they two walk awkwardly towards their fan sign event. People are cheering at how close they look, so Hyuna let go of the hug right away.

 

“They’ll be happy about it. They’ll say, ‘oh the talent and looks run in blood’.” Eun Mi said to Hyuna smiling. Hyuna smile back at her and look at the fans in front of her, wonders to herself, will it be a positive or negative reaction? That’s the reason why she didn’t make any twitter yet, because if she does, Jinwoon will want to follow her account and then everything will be found out then. Jinwoon, despite being a cool idol, he’s a brother who foolishly protects and loves her sister so much.