My Answer

GAME

 

After receiving the text message from him, Eun Mi slowly walk towards the rooftop. Before opening the door, she can hear two people shouting at each other, leaning through the door to hear the voice, she can clearly hear that the voice belongs to Chan Yeol and Hyori. They are fighting with each other. Eun Mi had never once seen both of them fight and it’s quite surprising for her to hear both of them fighting.

 

“I’m not that stupid. I go on the fan board and you keep on using your sister’s name posting up how much you love Kai. Aren’t you supposed to be supporting me? Aren’t you supposed to be my biggest fan?” Eun Mi blinks for a few times, surprised at how childish their fights are. Come on, if Chan Yeol wants to be mad at Hyori, why is he being mad for these kind of things? It doesn’t make sense at all.

 

“Come on, don’t be so childish. It’s not like I don’t post anything for you. I did ok! And what’s so wrong about saying I love Kai? He’s y on stage, he’s like a different person on stage, not the second version of dumb and dumber I see everyday. It’s not like I said I love Jong In, I wrote I love Kai, not Jong In!” Hyori replied to Chan Yeol.

 

“You post something for me, “chanyeol fighting”, and that’s it. Come on, be supportive for me. I’m not the same person on stage as well, my charisma overflows any of them, and my voice practically blew fans away. Kai and Jong In are the same person, in case you were too blind to notice that!” Chan Yeol said. What is this?? Eun Mi can’t believe what she’s hearing. Chan Yeol is mad that Hyori is supporting Jong In, Kai not Jong In, more than Chan Yeol and Chan Yeol is practically bragging about himself.

 

“At least there’s something than nothing!! Kai and Jong In aren’t the same person. Kai is the one who stand on stage with the SAME OVERFLOWING CHARISMA that you have, while Jong In is just KKAMJONG!!” Hyori said.

 

“Oh, so you do think I have overflowing charisma on stage, huh?” Chanyeol suddenly said. From how Chanyeol say it, Eun Mi bet he’s smiling happily that Hyori is complimenting him.

 

“Whatever!” Hyori said, probably getting ready to leave Chanyeol as she’s really annoyed by him.

 

“Yah, post that you love me. You never tell me that you love me! You always tell Kai that you love him. Yah!!” Chanyeol chase after Hyori whining like a little kid, back to the Chanyeol everyone knows of.

 

“Interesting and childish fight, don’t you think so?” Eun Mi turn around when she hear someone talks to her and sees Kris in front of her, very close with her, as if there’s no distance between them as well. She didn’t even realize Kris arriving there, he must have been leaning to the door to hear their fight as well but because he’s so tall, she didn’t even realize he’s behind her.

 

“Oppa!!” Eun Mi screams and pulls on his shirt as she falls backward. Kris quickly put his hand behind her head to protect her head from hitting the hard floor. When both of them finally landed on the floor, Eun Mi open her eyes and realize that she’s in Kris’s embrace while Chan Yeol and Hyori tilt their head looking at the two of them weirdly.

 

“Unnie, are you ok? I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were there. But why did you fall anyways? Were you eavesdropping?” Hyori asks surprised. Her leader never does those kinds of things.  Eun Mi is always so disciplined, maybe not so but quite disciplined.

 

“And hyung, why did you fall together with Eun Mi noona? Were you two making out just now? That’s why when you fall; you’re hugging Eun Mi noona?” Chan Yeol asks making Eun Mi who realize that Kris is still hugging her blushed. Eun Mi push Kris off her asks Kris if he’s alright but ended up seeing his bleeding knuckles. It must have hit the floor hard that it bleeds.

 

“We’re not making out! Think before you talk Chanyeol! Why are you so childishly fighting anyway?” Kris asks Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiles knowing that the two had been listening to their fight just now.

 

“Even if I’m being childish, I still think my argument is valid though. I mean, she’s supposed to be my girlfriend but she keeps on saying I love you to kai on the fanboard.” Chan Yeol said.

 

“To Kai, not to Jong In,” Kris said defending Hyori. Hyori stuck her tongue out to Chan Yeol knowing that everyone is on her side.

 

“But hyung, do you need anything? Your hand is bleeding.” Chan Yeol asks.

 

“It’s ok, Eun Mi noona will take care of it.” Kris said cheesily to Chan Yeol and Hyori. Both of them cringe at his words while Eun Mi stands there shocked at what he just said. Take care of what? She doesn’t even bring anything with her when she came to the rooftop.

 

“Ok then. Bye hyung!!” Chanyeol said and pulls Hyori forcefully with him and when she push him, Chan Yeol carry her bridal style going down to the company. Eun Mi and Kris just laugh when they hear Hyori scream, “I HATE YOU PARK CHAN YEOL”.

 

Kris take a sit at the place they used to sit to practice their duet song, Numb and ask for Eun Mi to sit next to him. Right when Eun Mi sits down, Kris lie down and put his head on her lap. Eun Mi blush when she feels Kris head on her lap and almost stand up because of the awkwardness but Kris told her, “relax Eun Mi, I want to rest just for ten seconds,” ten seconds, Lee Teuk once told her that when you’re busy, even ten second feels like an hour when you’re resting.

 

Eun Mi let Kris rest on her lap and unknowingly her hands start his hair, making him sleepy. Eun Mi didn’t realize the time passes as they spend their time quietly on the rooftop but she feels calm, she feels really calm to have him besides her and she feel like by letting him rest, she too is resting after juggling her life as a student and a trainee at the same time. When Kris suddenly woke up and apologize to her for sleeping on her lap, she shook her hand signalling that it’s ok for him to do so. He checked his watch and realized that he had been sleeping for almost an hour and that her leg must feel numb but magically it doesn’t.

 

“Oppa, what about your hand?” Eun Mi asks Kris showing him the dry blood on his hand.

 

“It’s nothing. It won’t effect my life, so don’t worry.” Kris said.

 

“Why did you ask me to come up here today?” Eun Mi asks Kris. Kris smile to Eun Mi and hold her hand to go down together, slowly interlocking them. Eun Mi blushes as he interlocks their finger but she didn’t do anything to stop it either.

 

“I think I got my answer already,” Kris said. Eun Mi look at where Kris eyes are and notice that it’s on her necklace. She forgot to wear something that can hide her necklace. She blushes again, she blushes a lot today and it’s all because of Kris. When Kris said he got his answer, does he mean about her feelings? Because if he is, Eun Mi accepts it because she don’t even know what kind of feelings she have for him.