The Note

GAME

 

Fiddling with her phone after coming back from her class, Lee Hyori put out a pout when she sees Jung Hyuna walking towards the company in front of her. Hyuna is holding her phone with her face showing dissatisfaction all over. Hyuna look towards Hyori, put out a pout as well and they ran towards each other, and hug each other tightly right away, pretending to cry.

 

“Why are you so busy these days?” Hyuna asks Hyori hugging her tightly, and Hyori just nod her head hearing Hyuna’s question.

 

“You’re busy too. I can hate you for that! That’s a valid reason for me to hate you!” Hyori said to Hyuna while hitting her lightly. Hyuna nods her head to Hyori’s question. They let go of the hug and smile to each other and walk hand in hand into the company. The words they said are the words they wanted to tell Tao and Chanyeol but can never do so, scared that it will affect them more than it affects Hyuna and Hyori. Hyori already saw how Tao cried because he misses EXO-K and Chan Yeol, though being happy, he’s crazy, he might just come running towards Hyori when she told him that she wants to hate him. Hyuna and Hyori exchange their phone to show to each other what kakao talk message they got from Tao and Chan Yeol.

 

“Noona, I really miss you. I heard from hyung that we will come back to korea sooner or later, but I don’t know when. I feel like coming back to Korea right now because I miss you all so much,” Tao’s message to Hyuna, and being the cold and strict Hyuna, she just reply with a simple message, “endure it. Our Tao can do it, because no one else can. Fighting!” Hyori look at the cold-blooded noona Tao loves so much and shook her head. Hyori knows that Hyuna wants Tao to be stronger and not cry all the time. He’s not a baby panda, he’s a kungfu panda, he’s strong and he’s cool, he shouldn’t cry.

 

“You’re no different than me! Sheesh!” Hyuna said giving back Hyori’s phone to her.

 

“Hyori-yah”, one message, “Lee Hyori”, the second message, “Lee Hyori, I miss you”, third message, “Lee Hyori, are you busier than me?” fourth message and no reply from Hyori yet. “Lee Hyori, don’t you miss your happy virus?” fifth message from Chan Yeol, “Lee Hyori, Park Chan Yeol from EXO-K texted you and you ignore him?!! >:(”, sixth message from Chan Yeol.

 

“Yah Park Chan Yeol from EXO-K, I’m Lee Hyori from Sparkle. I’m busy and you’re busy, so make yourself busier and meet me when you feel that your longing for me is at the maximum level. While it’s still just a normal ‘I MISS YOU’, be a man and just endure it!” Hyori’s reply to Chan Yeol.

 

“I know you more than Hyuna knows you, you know? Sheesh this big liar, who are you trying to lie to? I don’t care, I miss you!! Bleeekk!! :P” Chan Yeol reply her message. She’s kind of glad though because despite sending a very cold text message to him, he can sees right through her and know that she misses him too. She doesn’t want to tell him that she misses her because he doesn’t really know how to control his expression. With fans all around, he needs to show his love to them, not to her.

 

Walking down the basement where Eun Mi is at, Hyori and Hyuna holds their hands happily skipping downstairs. They are glad that they have each other all these while to support each other and help each other. They’ve been with each other for so long that even their parents think of them as twins. Sometimes their parents, especially their mother would call each other with names like, “oh the other mother! Our twins are growing up well!”

 

Hyori and Hyuna look at Eun Mi who’s running around the practice room while singing to EXO-M’s MAMA. They went to one corner of the room and put down their bag and continue staring at the running Eun Mi. Eun Mi wave her hand to them but keep on singing anyway. She was panting hard but she keeps on running. Hyori and Hyuna was going to walk to her as the song is ending but as the song turn to EXO-K’s MAMA, she keep on running and the other two girls just join her, Hyori taking Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol part while Hyuna take over Kyungsoo and Jong In part and Eun Mi sings Jun Myeon and Sehun’s part. It was hard for them to sing while running and still need to sing in tune, and their vocal must be stable when they sing the song.

 

“Unnie… what was… what was that for?” Hyori asks while drinking the mineral water she bought. She starts bringing her own mineral water when Chan Yeol was getting busier with his practice, and she try making it a habit though sometimes she still forgets it.

 

“Yunho oppa send a text message… to me and Jun Myeon… and told us… that to improve our stamina while singing and dancing… try singing while running…” Eun Mi said panting.

 

“Yunho oppa? I miss him!” Hyuna said. Hyuna was really close with Yunho though their training period are different. When Hyuna enters the company, Yunho already debuted for five years. They become closer because Yunho always comes to the practice room to help the other trainees and somehow was impress with her talent.

 

“Oh and here’s a phone the company gave to us. They told us to be in contact with EXO-M and EXO-K but most importantly EXO-M, since they give this phone for us to contact them. I just downloaded kakaotalk and viber, so we can call them for free if there’s internet connection but if there’s none, we can still call them.” Eun Mi said.

 

“Oh, EXO-M’s name is stored as EXOM, without the dash. Can we change their name? I mean I don’t want to call them as ‘eksom’ instead of EXO-M. This is weird.” Hyuna suddenly asks excitedly while looking through the note. Even EXO-K’s name is stored as ‘EXOK’ and without the dash, Sparkle seems to be calling them as ‘eksom’ and ‘eksok’.

 

“Mr. Park said we can’t change the name as SME have plans on using EXO-M and EXO-K for plus friends. And just call them EXO-M and EXO-K, with or without the dash,” Eun Mi said fiddling with her phone as she suddenly receive a kakao talk message from Kris.

 

“Wow we just make new nicknames for them! Eksom and eksok! This is great! Good job marshmallow!” Hyori said and sits closely besides Hyuna to play around with the note. They open the message and saw that Chan Yeol send a text message to the number and ask if the one who’s holding the phone is Hyori. Hyori almost cry because of how much she misses him and realize that he misses her too. Hyuna open the text message from EXOM and hug Hyori right away when she reads it.

 

“Noona, I’ll endure it just like you told me to, you need to endure it too. Fighting Hyuna noona! Tao.” How can Tao just randomly text them and expect that the one who will be holding the phone is Hyuna? He hopes that it’s Hyuna and that touches Hyuna heart, to know that Tao is always thinking about Hyuna, always. Sometimes Tao would get in contact with the other members of Sparkle just to ask about Hyuna because he’s scared that she’ll scold her for distracting himself with things related to her. He can’t help it though, it’s the first time he feels this way and he wants her to feel the same way too but at the same time he doesn’t want to burden her with his feelings for her.