I miss you!

GAME

 

Hearing her phone rings out the tone to DBSK’s rising sun, she knows it’s the alarm clock. Opening her eyes slowly, feeling as if there’s a 100 tan weight on her eyelid, she twisted her body and roll around the bed, feeling so much love to her own bed right now. It had been so long since I sleep this long, she says to herself but get up nevertheless. Taking her phone in her hand, she read all the text message she received when she was sleeping.

 

“Minyeo fall down and her knees is bleeding, please help me to take care of her,” Luhan sends her a text message but looking at the time it was sent, she knows that it had been taken care of. She turns to her left, seeing the bunk bed still empty, means that her two roommates are still out somewhere.

 

“Get a lot of rest Eun Mi. Hope that you’ll be right up tomorrow,” Junmyeon sends a warm text message to his best friend.

 

“I miss Han Eun Mi. Alien who have taken our precious Eun Mi away, please send her back,” She laugh at the text message received from Ye Heung. It sounded so funny even though she knows maybe he didn’t even intend on being funny.

 

“Noona, himnaeseyo, uriga ichanayo! Noona, himnaeseyo! Uriga issoyo!” Eun Mi smile at the audio message Tao sends to her, Kris is also singing the song together but she cringe at it when she hears Kris’s voice.

 

“Unnie, when you’re awake, please wear something nice, we want to go out to a nice restaurant for dinner,” A text message from Hyori making her very curious. With the text message, Hyori sends a picture of Hyuna, Hyori and Jongyun wearing a beautiful dress. She release a big sigh knowing that she needs to wear one of the few dress she have in her closet. She remembers Seohyun and Yuri always giving her dresses that they no longer wears but those dresses are kind of very high-class dress where they wears to formal occasion and she don’t think it suits her group dress. Picking out one of the dress Seohyun gave her, she puts it on her bed and went to take her shower. After her shower, she put the dress on and look in the mirror to see how it suits her. Satisfied with how she looks, Eun Mi walk out of the dark living room since she was the only one home and she didn’t open the light since she was asleep. When she walk to the living room, she was shock to see someone walking with a cake and candles on it towards her.

 

“It’s not my birthday,” Eun Mi said to whoever that’s bringing the cake closer to her, “We know” she receives a loud answers and realizes that a lot of people are there.

 

“Unnie, just blow the cake up!” Eun Mi recognize the voice, it’s Min Yoong’s voice. Eun Mi just obey and blow up the candle, doesn’t want to bother Min Yoong over her wrong sentences. How can she blow the cake up? Right after she blow off the candle, the lights open and everyone is in the room, M1, M2 and of course her dormmates.

 

“What is the occasion?” Eun Mi asks walking towards her dorm mates and hugs them tightly.

 

“Well, we notice that you have been so down, so we want to cheer you up! No one can steal Eun Mi away from us!” Ye Heung said to Eun Mi and Eun Mi hug him as well, feeling very thankful towards all of them. She hugs all of them, telling them thank you but when Kris is in front of her, she look at him awkwardly and wonder if she really needs to hug him. She was going to back out when Kris suddenly hugs her tightly.

 

“Please come back!” Kris whisper to her when he hugged her. Eun Mi nod her head and Kris let go of the hug right away, and give her one of his sweetest smile. Eun Mi smile back at him and she walks towards the cake.

 

“I’m sorry if my moods brings you guys down as well. Thank you for always being here for me! I love you guys!!” Eun Mi said to all of them. Eun Mi look at Luhan, realizing that Luhan is standing way too far from Jongyun when usually they would stand really close together, just like how Hyori and Chanyeol are, or like Tao and Hyuna are. Min Yoong of course would be with his favorite oppa, Kyungsoo, she said it herself, though Baek Hyun treats her nicely, she really like Kyungsoo but only Eun Mi knows that fact though.

 

“Luhan oppa, you should be happy! We all are here to be happy! You too Jongyun, don’t put on that silly, face, smile and laugh, be the crazy girl we all know of! Be the Minyeo we all know of! How’s your knee?” Eun Mi asks Jongyun and walks towards her, letting her sits on the couch.

 

“Luhan oppa put on the plaster on my knees already, it’s fine now.” Jongyun said quietly, almost whispering to Eun Mi.

 

“See, he did care for you. Ye Heung must have scolded you for your childish act, but he’s right, whatever he said, you’re wrong for not taking care of yourself. Ye Heung always scold me to take care of myself before taking care of others, so I guess he gives the same speech to you. What Luhan did was care for you, nothing else,” Eun Mi said to Jongyun and Jongyun just nods her head, understanding it. Jongyun sits on the couch while everyone continue with the party.

 

“LET’S ENJOY OURSELF!!! OH YEAAHHHH!!” Chan Yeol said with his big voice and Hyori starts jumping together with him. Both of them are jumping around even though the only music they heard are the ones coming from Chan Yeol’s phone, thus the volume being really slow. Eun Mi walks into her room and find a speaker so that Hyori won’t look as crazy as Chan Yeol. Though having the speaker, the volume is not very high so that they won’t disturb others.

 

While everybody is busy shaking their heads or moving their body to the music, Eun Mi walk towards Kris and sits at the dining table with him. Kris told her that he misses her, he miss the competitive leader of AD who always wants to wins over Kris in any kind of battle and Eun Mi said, “don’t worry, the competitive leader is back,” and then her eyes move towards Luhan who’s walking silently towards Jongyun who still sits on the couch looking everyone going crazy.

 

“Are you ok now?” Luhan asks while looking at Jongyun. Jongyun must have been sad when Luhan scolded her, he thought. Jongyun would usually be one of the craziest people after Chanyeol, Hyori and Baek Hyun but here she is sitting on the couch doing nothing.

 

“I’m sorry oppa. I was wrong, but I was worried about you. I’m fine now. So let’s dance!” Luhan was a bit surprised when Jongyun took his hand and starts dancing crazily to the song. It’s like Jongyun was acting to get Luhan talk to her and when he finally does, she pulls him up for a dance. Luhan smiles at the minyeo in front of him. How can he ever says no to this little girl who always does her best at everything, even doing her best at worrying people around her and being worried of the people around her. 

=====================================================================================================================

미녀 - 미친여자 

Though usual meaning of 미녀 means beautiful girl, the nickname Sehun gives to Jongyun was crazy girl.