EXO

GAME

 

 

Eun Mi enters the meeting room, seeing Jun Myeon and Kris already waiting for her. She blushes when she sees Kris smiling towards her. She still don’t have any answer for Kris but she never takes off the necklace he gave her because she just feel that taking it off means that she’s rejecting him, but she still doesn’t know if she did it because he’s her friend or because she really likes him. Though wearing the necklace everywhere she go, no one sees it as she hides it inside her clothes.

 

“Wah awkward. This is really awkward. Can you guys act normally towards each other? I hate this atmosphere to the core of my heart!” Jun Myeon said feeling annoyed with the situation he’s in right now. Usually when they’re in the meeting room, it will be really noisy with all three of them wanting to suggest something or just discuss things among each other, but the stubborn Eun Mi and Kris just remain quiet the whole time, making Jun Myeon frustrated.

 

“Eun Mi-ah, before you make any decision, let’s just be as normal as we can be, ok?” Kris asks Eun Mi, not giving her any pressure about her decision. She just smiles at Kris, agree with his suggestion.

 

“This is nice, the three of you are actually being quiet when I enter. You would usually start arguing and files complain to me whenever I enter the room,” Mr. Park said to the three of them. They smile to themselves. Despite being the manager who manages the two group, EXO and Sparkle, also the top manager who are managing EXO and Sparkle managers, he is really friendly and they see him as a father to them.

 

“Eun Mi, this is Sparkle ticket for EXO’s showcase. You’ll be entering as fans, so please wear something to make sure you don’t stand out too much since there are people who will recognize you. Bring Moongyu along with you. After the showcase ends, I need Sparkle and Moongyu to sneak out to backstage. Only wear these backstage pass after you are out of the fans’ sight. Ok?” Mr. Park said handing her five tickets and five pass for the showcase. He knows even without she asks it from him, he knows that she doesn’t want to stay backstage, she wants to see everything with her own eyes, to see their performance with her own eyes, to see the boys she’d spend times with be on stage, shining.

 

“Will they be at the front row?” Jun Myeon and Kris lean in towards Eun Mi to see the ticket as they themselves never know how the ticket looks like. Eun Mi move backwards and let them look at the ticket that she put on the table.

 

“They will be at the front row. The reason why we put them at the front row is because, we know that you guys will be nervous, so at least you guys can look for them and pretend to be looking at the fans. Give them some fan service or anything. Remember, the people who come to the showcase are there to support you!” Mr. Park says again, they can’t even keep count on how many times he had been repeating the same thing. They nod their head, agreeing because they do need to be reminded about it. They would sometimes forget that they now have fans.

 

“Wait, they are going to enter as fans, but are they coming to the showcase using van?” Kris asks. Mr. Park smiles after hearing his question.

 

“Well, we don’t have any other options do we? They will come by vans, but they will come earlier than you guys. The same van that will pick EXO-K up will be used to send Sparkle and Moon Gyu to the stadium first. They will be staying at the backstage before walking to their seats after all the fans had entered,” Mr. Park said.

 

[Showcase Day]

 

Sparkle wears normal clothes that they wear whenever they have class, normal as in tees and jeans, with fedora and caps as well. Moon Gyu who have his picture taken wherever he goes with Jong In wears some glasses so that people won’t recognize him. It’s like a mission for them, and if EXO’s fans are able to put up news anywhere about seeing Sparkle or Moon Gyu anywhere, they failed their mission. The fans don’t know about Sparkle though, no one knows about Sparkle but some of them know about their underground activities.

 

Sparkle gets in EXO-K’s van and they were brought to the stadium without any of the fans realize about their arrival. They walk backstage and went right to the room where EXOs will be in. They heard that Lee Teuk will be the MCs for today and they really hope they can meet him because he had been really busy lately, and they kind of miss him. EXO arrive an hour later, already in their stage clothes, but some of them have their make up on while some haven’t put on any make up yet.

 

When Luhan enters the room and sees Jongyun talking with Jong In who is trying to show and check with her if his dance moves are correct or not, Luhan quickly run towards Jongyun and hug her tightly. No one in the room are shocked to see it as they see Sparkle and EXO hugs each other almost every single day. They probably thought that their relationship are like siblings, but only Sparkle and EXO knows what kind of relationship they have with each other.

 

“Oppa, you’ll be alright! Don’t worry!” Jongyun said trying to ease down his nervous feeling. She keeps on patting his back while he still hugs her, and Jong In tear them apart as they were hugging for far too long that some of the coordi noona starts to get suspicious of them. Jong In just smile awkwardly to them, and to avoid their suspicion, he hugged Jongyun and spin her around. Jong In doesn’t really know, or probably doesn’t even care about how Luhan feels when he sees Jongyun being hugged by him, but he can sense though, laser firing from Luhan’s eyes but instead of letting Jongyun goes, he just stuck his tongue out and pull Jongyun out of the room since he hasn’t finished discussing with Jongyun yet. Luhan just stay in the room as his makeup is not complete yet.

 

 “Aww Park Chan Yeol is nervous! He’s being quiet!” Hyori said making fun of Chan Yeol who keeps on jumping up and down so that his heart that feels like exploding because of his nervousness would slow down its beating. Chan Yeol ignores Hyori’s teasing and just face the wall while still jumping. Hyori just smile while leaning towards the wall, “you’ll do well like you always do Park Chan Yeol, so don’t worry!” Hyori said and hug the jumping bunny, jumping along with him while Chan Yeol smiles as he hugged her back.

 

“Noona! Noona! Noona! Noona!!” Tao keeps on running around in circle while Hyuna is in the middle of the circle. Hyuna pulls his hand and tell him that everything will be alright but he is still jumping around feeling nervous.

 

“You said you wanted to prove to people that this place you’re standing at is your own place, so prove it to them. Don’t give them any chance to tell you otherwise. Prove to them that your name is written there, not them!” Hyuna said to Tao. Tao look at Hyuna and nod his head.

 

Singing with each other, the only way Min Yoong can help both Kyung Soo and Baek Hyun to ease of their tension. While singing, Kyung Soo keeps on holding to her hands, very tightly that if he let go of her hands, that’s when blood will start flowing to her palms again. She gives both of them a hug after finish singing and gives Kyung Soo a kiss on his cheek to wish him good luck. Baek Hyun make a vomiting action upon seeing it. Both Kyung Soo and Min Yoong blushes at what just happen and Kyung Soo just flash out his silly smile to everyone.

 

“I treat her better than you did!” Baek Hyun said and follow Kyung Soo to the backstage room while Min Yoong walk towards where Hyuna is.

 

Eun Mi walk around the stadium, searching for that one person that had been waiting probably his whole life for this moment to come, the person who train almost as long as she did. When she finally found him, though he gives her a warm greeting, who is he to lie to her? She knows him more than he knows himself. She runs to him and hug him tightly, and he hugged her tightly, showing how nervous he is despite faking his expression just now.

 

“Kim Jun Myeon! Kim Jun Myeon! You can do it Kim Jun Myeon! The seven years of training, put it to a good use! That stage, though it is for EXO today, that stage belongs to you! You deserve to be on that stage just as much as everyone else!! You can do it because you’re Kim Jun Myeon! No one can do it better than you do because you’re Kim Jun Myeon!!” Eun Mi shout to Jun Myeon, giving him encouragement for his showcase. Jun Myeon nod his head agreeing to her words but ended up hugging Eun Mi again, trembling with fear, feeling nervous.

 

“Kim Jun Myeon, show to the people that have put their faith in you that you appreciate them. Show me that you own that stage, that that stage belongs to you!” Eun Mi said again, giving her best in encouraging him.

 

After calming Jun Myeon down, after Jun Myeon finally feels ok, Eun Mi look for the other person she needs to give her encouragement to. No one tells her that she should do it, she just know she need to do it. She wants to be there for him just like he’s always there for her. She wants to be someone he can lean on, someone he can believe. She stops at her track, seeing him sitting alone at one corner, hugging his knees. Slowly, Eun Mi walks towards him and take a seat next to him.

 

“Nervous?” Eun Mi asks the leader of EXO-M. He looks towards his right and smile towards her. That smile, the smile that always make her happy and nervous at the same time. He rarely smiles though, because if he smiles, his gums will show.

 

“Just think of the stage as our practice room, like you’re doing your MET. You need to do your very best, as if you’re going to be eliminated if you don’t do well. Enjoy yourself on stage because your dream was to stand on it, and people are supporting you for being on it. The most important thing is to enjoy yourself.” Eun Mi said to him. He just closes his eyes and keeps quiet. She doesn’t know what is he thinking at the moment but she knows he’ll do well. As Eun Mi keep on watching him, he suddenly stands up and held out a hand to help Eun Mi stands up. As Eun Mi took that hand, he hugged her tightly.

 

“The only thing I need right now,” Kris said while hugging Eun Mi. Eun Mi remember this feeling, the feeling of not wanting to let him go. For some reason, he looks strong at this moment but fragile at the same time. She pats his back and he let go of the hug right away, mouthing out the word “fighting!” to himself and walk towards backstage to where his other members are. Eun Mi follows him, found Sparkle on the way to the room, and hearing that the fans are already in, she calls Sparkle and Moon Gyu to follow her to their seats.

 

Reaching their own seats, they are placed right in the middle of the front row, maybe EXO will see them better right there. Sparkle and Moon Gyu holds to each other hands, despite feeling happy and proud of EXO for their showcase, they are nervous, probably just as nervous as EXO are. The first stage they’re going to stand on, the first stage for them to shout out to the whole world introducing themselves as EXO. 

=================================================================================================