Group Names

GAME

 

[Background: Around March 2011]

 

He open his eyes to the loud snoring sound in his room, ruffling his own hair and grab his towel for a shower. When he walks back into his room, the leader is busy talking while sleeping. He just shook his head and grabs the phone besides the bed. Ruffling his wet hair, he walks out to the closet room and picks something to wear, wear it in the closet room and just sit in the living room. He doesn’t even know why does he wakes up early when they’re having a break to themselves. Their house have 3 rooms, the master bedroom have 4 people in it, while the middle room have another 3 people and the small room is their closet where they keep all of their clothes. They basically share everything because at times they just forgot whose clothes belong to whom.

 

“You’re awake?” He almost falls down from the chair when someone suddenly calls him. He turns around to see Minseok coming from the kitchen. He just nods his head and takes a seat at the dining table.

 

“Are you cooking for all of us?” Luhan asks Minseok who’s putting more and more food on the table. Minseok likes cooking, he’s like the Ryeowook in M2. Right now, they had been named by the company. Kyuwan’s group are called M1, while they are called M2. Eun Mi’s group on the other hand are called as, Luhan then cringe at the thought of the girls’ name, argyle diamond. Why do they get such fancy name when the boys only get M1 and M2? And they don’t even know what it stands for. Male 1 and Male 2? Luhan question himself.

 

“Can you help me wake the others up?” Minseok ask Luhan while slapping Luhan’s hand whose trying to secretly take some of the food. Luhan make angry faces to Minseok and proceed on waking the others up. Minseok don’t want to wake them up because some of them have really weird sleeping habits, and some will kick or slap him if he wakes them up.

 

“Just like argyle diamond that are the world’s most rare and valuable diamond, we want to strive to be a unique and valuable group... arrgghh!! This is giving me goosebumps!! Arrgghh!!” Luhan laugh while listening to the Jongyun’s recorded voice while wearing his earphone. They were practicing on introducing their group name and Jongyun keep on screaming while practicing to it because of how cheesy it sounds. While Luhan was busy laughing at it, someone took off his left earphone and wears it. He nearly jumped off the couch once again when he sees Baek Hyun. What is he doing in their dorm? He doesn’t live with them!

 

“YA! What are you doing? Why are you here?” Luhan almost scream towards Baek Hyun. Baek Hyun look at Luhan and smile cutely to him. He give back Luhan earphone and walk towards the dining table.

 

“I came this morning looking for Minseok hyung. He was cooking, so he told me to eat together. Hyung, Jongyun sounds funny, but try hearing Min Yoong’s practicing that same line, she was so cute the other day! When we were practicing, she can’t even finish one line without laughing. I didn’t think the line is that funny until she keep on laughing while repeating the same line. Do you know that that line was supposedly said by Eun Mi noona or Hyori but they told the magnae to do it because they’re embarrassed to do it,” Baek Hyun told Luhan. Luhan have no intention on hearing Min Yoong’s voice recording but Baek Hyun kind of force him to.

 

“Just… hahaha just like… just like… hahaha this is so funny!! Cringe-worthy stuff! Argyle diamond… We are! Wait, I’ll start again. Just like argyle diamond, which are the most rare and valuable diamond in the world, we hahahaha… I mean we want to show the uniqueness of our group hahahahaha becoming a unique and valuable group! Hahaha unnie, this is not it! What is this? Hahaha…” Luhan too ended up laughing at the voice record. Jongyun and Min Yoong was in the same room practicing the line while both Baekhyun and Luhan helped the two of them. Remembering back what happen yesterday, Luhan remember both Jongyun and Min Yoong turn bright red while trying to remember the lines.

 

“You talk too much!” Kris said entering the living room hearing the noisy Baek Hyun keep on talking about Min Yoong. He had spent so much time with Min Yoong lately, not to forget Chan Yeol as well. Both of them are two hyperactive kids that gets active even without consuming sugar, makes people wonder how would it be when they consume sugar though.

 

“Why are you eating here, Beef?” Tao asks entering the living room, bumping into Kris who’s in front of him. If it weren’t for Kris, Tao would have fall on the floor. Tao call him Beef because they have the same horoscope, Taurus but because his Korean is bad, he ended up calling him beef. Everyone’s question is like not welcoming him in their dorm and he starts pouting. Luhan’s expression before sharing the same laughing topic just now is like he’s not welcome either.

 

“Do you all hate me that much? I was just looking for Minseokkie hyung and he invited me for breakfast,” Baekhyun said still pouting, though displaying his expression in a cute manner, he does feel sad about it.

 

“Do you know why Minseok hyung call you? It’s because the company ask me to move in your dorm so we need someone to help move my stuff, so Minseok hyung called you,” Junmyeon said pulling one of his bag to the living room.

 

“We love you Baekhyun, how can we hate you? It’s just that, you are being way too noisy when we just wake up,” Jong Dae enters the living room and takes a seat at the dining table with the rest of the M2 member. Baekhyun smile at Jong Dae’s word and was going to take a seat at the dining table when suddenly Ye Heung shouted from his room, “yah beef, that’s my place, don’t sit there!”

 

“Then where am I supposed to sit at??” Baek Hyun asks angrily at the M2 members.

 

“Here, on my lap. Come on!” Tao pulled Baek Hyun to sit on his lap and Baek Hyun just continue eating the breakfast in front of him. They all eat breakfast until they are too full. Lucky for Baek Hyun though, that Jun Myeon stuff isn’t a lot and he can just carry it without coming back to M2’s dorm. Jun Myeon is going to be in M1 and he’s going to sleep in the master bedroom together with Kyuwan, Sehun and Kyung Soo since there is an extra bed in that room. 

 

=============================================================================================================