Improvement

If you asked me to

The next day, Minji was giving the details about everything that transpired on their trip; from Kwanghee's fake story, Kwanghee's dream until how Jaejoong got protective of Hyemi. 

"Omo! Omo! I knew Kwanghee would bring trouble. Just when I heard he was coming, I visualized what would happen on the trip. That person never changed. Good thing I didn't come. I was spared of a headache."
 
Suddenly, they saw Hyemi enter the office while Jaejoong was still assisting her. "Oh! Good Morning!" Mica greeted the two.
"Annyeonghasseyo. Mica. Minji." Jaejoong greeted back.
"Omo! Is it that bad?" Mica was referring to Hyemi's ankle. Hyemi shook her head. "I'm fine really. He's just overreacting." She said; the latter while almost whispering. This made Mica giggle at Jaejoong's thoughtfulness.
"By the way, here is our gift for you. We bought it back there." Jaejoong handed which delighted Mica. "Omo! You shouldn't have bothered. Anyway, thank you for this." 
"Oh. I have to leave for a meeting." Jaejoong said as he check on his watch. "It was nice seeing you again."   He smiled to the two then faced Hyemi. "I'll drop by later for lunch to make sure you're okay. "
"Anni. You don't have to do that. I'm fine, really." Hyemi answered back.
"I'd still drop by so we can eat lunch together." He said again which earned giggles from Mica and Minji. "Aish Hyemi. Just let him be." Mica said back.
"I'll be going now. I hope you take care of her and make sure she wouldn't do that much work." Jaejoong remarked to the two. "We will. Don't worry." Minji answered. "She's still be whole and okay when you come back." Mica also commented. 
"Khamsamnida." He uttered then faced Hyemi. "See you later." He suddenly move closer and kissed Hyemi in the forehead which surprised her and made the girls gasped. Then he ruffled her hair. "Take Care." He smiled at the girls before leaving.
 
"OMO!!! Water!!! I'm dying in here!!"Omo!! Omo!!" Mica said as she fanned herself. "Seriously, that trip really helped the two of you. It shortened the span of three months for you to get closer."
"See. I told you how romantic he is. I'm jealous." Minji pouted as she sat on her desk chair.
"Is this really what married people do?" Hyemi uttered as she limped towards her chair and then plopped down. "It's making me sick. Plus, why is he ruffling my hair like that? Am I a dog?" Her remark earned disapproval from her friends. "He's super sweet. I want to meet a guy like him." Minji expressed.  "What are you saying? If you don't like him then, I'd be willing to exchange." Mica also said.
"It's not like that. What I mean is, I'm feeling a lot of emotions. And it's already mixed up that I don't know what to do." Hyemi explained.
"What you need to do is to give back. You need to reciprocate all the cheesiness he does to you." Mica answered. "Or else, he might have a wrong idea that you don't like him."
"That's silly, I wouldn't have married him if I'm not attracted." Hyemi defended. "But he doesn't know that so you have to express it too." Minji also spoke out. "You have to start doing that later on." Mica added which made Hyemi think. 
That afternoon, Hyemi was trying hard to respond back to Jaejoong and not push him away. A few weeks have passed they've gotten more closer.
 
 Jaejoong was sleeping that day when he smelled something delicious. He opened his eyes and saw a breakfast in bed. It was like the same as what he did last time. But now, it has two plates instead of one.
"Oppa! Good morning!" Hyemi happily said as she kissed Jaejoong on the cheek.
"What's with the surprise? And the "oppa"?" Jaejoong said as he rubbed his eyes.
"Wae? Wae? Don't you like it?" Hyemi pouted. "Anni. I was just curious." Jaejoong comforted her. Hyemi smiled again. "This is my thank you for taking care of me when I sprained my ankle. I haven't thanked you yet." 
"Ah. Arasso. You're welcome." Jaejoong smiled as he ruffled her hair again. "Come on. Let's eat. Looking at it makes me hungry." He remarked as he gave her spoon and fork. "But after this breakfast, I'll start calling you by your name, okay?" Hyemi uttered which made Jaejoong laugh. "But can you give me another kiss? I'm still sleepy." Jaejoong said as he laid again. 
"Aish. Jinja. I can't believe you." Hyemi complained but still finding it cute. Jaejoong then faked a snore.
"Arasso. Arasso. Good morning oppa!!!" She happily said as she bombarded him with kisses.
"I give up. I give up." He voiced out as he raised his hands. Hyemi laughed as she stopped. "I thought you'd like it."
"Come on. Let's eat. I'm hungry." Jaejoong then looked at the tray and was astounded with the foods. "I don't think I need to eat lunch after we finished here."
"Of course. This is for my loving husband. You know breakfast should be eaten the most for it gives you energy throughout the day." Hyemi answered as she feed him with pancake. "Delicious." Jaejoong smiled. "Thank you." Hyemi smiled back. 
"I love you." Jaejoong seriously said which surprised Hyemi. "I love you too, oppa." She then pecked him on the lips. She suddenly cracked the egg on his head." Ya. What was that for?"
"Because you look so serious that's why." Hyemi smiled as she stuck her tongue out. Jaejoong then ruffled her hair in return. "Let's finish this or else we will be late."
 
Later in the office, Jaejoong was whistling to a happy song.
"Somebody had a good morning." Yunho said upon noticing Jaejoong in bright mood. "Did you have something before coming here?" He curiously asked which made Jaejoong smile.
"That means yes. How would you describe it?" Yoochun asked too. "It was delicious and enjoyable." Jaejoong was still smiling as he remembers it.
"Was Hyemi that good?" Yunho asked again. "Of course! She is the best!" Jaejoong answered which delighted Yunho and Yoochun. 
"Yes!! At long last! You finally did it! I'm proud of you man! You're not sacred any more!" Yoochun happily voiced out which taken aback Jaejoong. He got confused with their  reaction. "Are we talking about the same thing?"
"Why? What are you saying?" Yunho uttered. "I was talking about the breakfast that Hyemi did for me." Jaejoong answered which changed Yunho and Yoochun's mood. "Why? What were you thinking?"
"We thought you and Hyemi had already." Yoochun slumped on the chair. "Aish! Jinja! How erted your minds are!" Jaejoong then threw a pen at them.
"How can we be a ert? It's common for married people to do that. How can you bear a child if you don't start doing it?" Yoochun defended. "Plus it's been a while since you both had been married. I think it's time to do it now. You're the guy. You should do the initiative. What are you two doing in that house of yours? Look at each other's eyes until you get tired!?"
"Physically talking, how far has your skinship went?" Yunho suddenly asked which made Jaejoong think.
"Skinship? Hmmm... We already held hands and do hugs. And about kissing..." He pondered before answering. "I kissed her on the forehead, Cheek and a peck on the lips."
"Jinja!!" Yoochun excitingly said then changed mood. "Seriously!? You're a lame man!! Peck on the lips!? Haven't you done kissing for 3 minutes? Or five minutes? Or 10 minutes?"
"You can kiss for 10 minutes!?" Jaejoong said in surprise. Yunho nodded his head. "This is because you stayed single for so long; chasing one girl. You don't know a thing. You're at par with Changmin, that's much younger to us."
"You should take a big step Jae." Yoochun advised as he went back to his work.
"You two are really crazy." Jaejoong snorted as he read through his mail.
 
Meanwhile, on the other side, Hyemi was also asked by the same question. 
"Are the cake base for Hara and Junhyung's already baked?" Hyemi suddenly asked as she checked on her computer.
"Yes, Ara have already done it." Minji answered. "Ah. Okay. I will design and frost it." Hyemi was about to stand up when Mica suddenly asked her.
"Did you finally do it?" 
"What do you mean?" Hyemi asked back.
"You know, adult stuff." Mica said again. "Anni!! Anniyo!" Hyemi strongly denied.
"Wae? Wae?" Mica asked. "It's just...." Hyemi then trailed off.
"What would you do if your husband asks for it?" Mica asked again which just silenced Hyemi.
 
 

The way the two of them getting pressed to do it might be frustrating on their part. Anyway, are you loving Jaejoong and Hyemi's moment?? There's more to come on our way! 

Don't forget to place your COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS and THOUGHTS below. I want to know all of it. And also please VOTE UP my story. Just click on the arrow up beside the title. Khamsamnida! Please continue on patronizing "If you asked me to." Please also do check out, From the Start. It is a whole lot different story but I hope you find it interesting.

By the way, I update "If you asked me to" every Friday while I update "From the Start" every Tuesday.