Chapter 34

If you asked me to

 

“Hyemi. I want you.” Jaejoong uttered as he moved his head closer to hers; his eyes focusing on her lips. Hyemi was taken aback by his action but just closed her eyes as Jaejoong touched his lips to her. Jaejoong deepen the kiss as he slowly pushes Hyemi to the bed.

Hyemi got lost on the kiss so she also kissed him back. They were now making out on the bed. Jaejoong then moved to her neck and started kissing her there. Hyemi closed her eyes as she felt his touches. “Hyemi.” Jaejoong uttered. “Hyemi.” He moaned again. “Hyemi.”

 “Mmmm.. Jae.” She moaned back. “Hyemi.” Jaejoong said again. “Jae..” She moaned back. “Hyemi?” The voice sounded more distinct this time. Her eyes snapped open and found Jaejoong waking her up. She was dreaming after all. She blushed upon realizing it.

Jaejoong also felt awkward. “Uhm. You should get ready for work. I’ll wait downstairs for breakfast.” Hyemi nodded her head and Jaejoong left the room.

“Aigoo! What the hell was I dreaming?!” She shook her head to forget about it. “Why must I dream about it?! Worst he’s there when I called his name! Omo!” She hurriedly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Jaejoong, on the other hand, found Hyemi amusing and yet funny. “I wonder what she was dreaming. I heard my name called.”

 

She just finished preparing when she remembered what happened again. “Omo! How can I face him?!” She said as she looked at herself in the mirror. “No. I should just let it past. Maybe he didn’t hear me at all.”

She slowly went downstairs and found Jaejoong waiting on the dining room. He was reading newspaper as he waits. “Good Morning Hyemi.” Bongsun greeted her. Hyemi smiled and greeted back. “Good Morning.”

She sat beside Jaejoong and poured coffee on her cup. She got a toast while casually glances at Jaejoong; observing him. He noticed he was already done eating by the way his plate looks like. “You should hurry up. We both don’t want to be late for work, right?” He said as he put down the paper. Hyemi got surprised so she ate a big bite of her toast. “We’re going together?”

“Yes. Since your store is just along the way and we can save with gas.” Jaejoong replied. “Arasso.” Hyemi then drank her coffee and stood up. “I’m ready. Let’s go.”

Jaejoong looked at her. “That’s all you’re eating?” Hyemi nodded. “This is what I usually eat in the morning. I can eat at the store anyway.” Jaejoong shook her head and followed her.

 

Jaejoong stopped the car upon arriving at Sweet Escape. There was an awkward silent between the two especially during the trip since Hyemi’s still embarrassed with what happed earlier.

“What time you’re off?” Jaejoong asked her suddenly. “So that I can fetch you on the way home.”

“Uhm.. It depends if we have orders. But I think I’ll stay long so you can go home without me. Mica or Minji can drive me home.” Hyemi answered. Jaejoong nodded his head and there was silence again.

“Uhm… I’m going inside now. Take Care.” She flashed him a discreet smile and then got out of the car. She waved her hand as Jaejoong drove off. Once he was away, Hyemi entered the store and was surprised.

 

“Congratulations!!” Inna voiced out as Hyemi entered. Confetti was thrown at her.

“Welcome back Chef!” Minji said as she hugged her. “We missed you here.” Mica also said. Hyemi was grateful and hugged all of her staff.

“Khamsamnida! I’m also happy to be back again. I missed Sweet Escape and of course all of you.”  She happily said. “But now we should clean this up and go back to our work. It will be our opening time in a few minutes.” They all went back to their jobs and Hyemi also went inside her office.

 

“So? How’s the honeymoon?” Minji asked as they entered. Hyemi just smiled at them.

“Don’t be a tease. What happened?” Mica also asked. “It was fun. Bali is very beautiful. I got a little adventurous. I tried bungee jumping, parasailing and snorkeling.” Hyemi replied as she reminisced.

“You? Adventurous? Who would have thought?” Mica laughed after. “Were you with Jaejoong?” Minji asked again. “He is.” Hyemi blushed. Her friends noticed it so they more.

“I’ll guess. He held your hand, right?” Minji asked curiously.  Hyemi was silent again so her friends more. “Only when he was encouraging me; he made me feel safe.” Hyemi replied. “Aigoo. Stop asking questions.”

“And he kissed you too, right?” Minji asked again. This made Hyemi blush again. “He did!!” Mica celebrated. “What’s with the question? Why are you asking all of a sudden?” She said as she avoids the topic. “It’s not proper to talk about these things.”

“We just have last one.” Mica said and looked at Minji as if she’s urging her to say it. “Hyemi. We know it’s kind of awkward but did you? I mean have you?”

Hyemi crossed her brows as she’s figuring out what the two was talking about. “Anniyo! Anniyo.” She shook her head as she finally got it.

Mica and Minji sighed with relief. “What’s with your reaction?” Hyemi asked curiously.

“Uhm, some of us made a bet about your honeymoon.” Mica explained. Minji nodded her head. “Don’t worry we bet you wouldn’t lost it that fast.”

Hyemi got silent as she remembers that night and also her dream. She then shook her head as if she’s forgetting about it. “That’s a stupid bet. Don’t you have anything else to do here?”

“By the way, have you already prepared the cakes for Miss Shil’s debut? How about the wedding on the 30th?” She asked as she looked through their records.

“We already took care of it. Don’t worry, Miss Shil’s cakes are already stored and will be delivered tomorrow while the wedding cake is on its final touches.” Minji clarified.

“We have a cake testing tomorrow for three couples and that’s what we’re doing now.” Mica also gave details. “Don’t worry you can come home this evening to cook for your husband.”

Hyemi wasn’t still adapted to the fact that she’s married. She’s reminded whenever she sees her rings on her finger. “Why? Aren’t you planning to cook for Jaejoong husband?” Mica             stated.

“Aigoo Hyemi. You should cook for your husband as much as you can. Don’t you know guys like it when they come home and see the food their wife cooked for them? I bet Jaejoong husband will definitely love it.” Minji enlightened.

“Is that so?” Hyemi asked. “Yes. You should thank him for driving you to work. It was very a sweet gesture. We were observing the two of you a while ago.” Mica said again.

“Don’t worry; we’ll help you in buying your groceries.” Minji offered. “But first, we have job to do.” The three of them went to the pastry kitchen and did their work.

 

After her work, Hyemi bought the ingredients she needs and then went straight home to cook.

“What’s the occasion?” Bongsun said as she helped Hyemi with her groceries. “I’m just going to cook for Jaejoong.” Hyemi answered. “Do you think he likes medium rare steak? I asked Yunho oppa about his favorite food.”

“Oh! He loves it. I bet Jaejoong will be surprised when he goes home.” Bongsun said with encouragement. “You’re very sweet Hyemi. Jaejoong will be touched with your gesture.”

“I hope too unnie.” Hyemi smiled as she took out her groceries. “What can I help you with?” Bongsun asked.

“You can cut these unnie.” Hyemi responded. Bongsun nodded her head and went on with slicing.

 

Meanwhile, Yunho met with Yoochun for a drink. “Ah. I remember. Hyemi called me up. She asked me about Jaejoong’s favorite food.” Yunho remarked.

“Why?” Yoochun asked curiously. “Of course she would cook for him, smart .” Yunho retorted.

“Oh. How very sweet of her. I bet Jaejoong will definitely love it. He likes things like this.” Yoochun said as he drinks. “By the way, where is Jae?”

“He was at the office a while ago when I said goodbye. But he said he’ll go home to after he’s finished.” Yoochun replied.

“Do you think we should help the two of them?” Yunho suddenly asked.

“That’s what I’ve been thinking ever since. But you know my plan didn’t work out well.” Yoochun remarked.

“We need to subtle in approach and not too drastic like yours.” Yunho retorted.

“Okay then. What’s your idea?” Yoochun said in which Yunho smiled in return.

 

Jaejoong was too pre-occupied with something that he forgot the time. He logged off from his computer before he stood up and left his office. He glanced at his clock and noticed it was quarter to 1 in the morning. He was already driving home when he forgot he had a new address. He was heading to his parents house so he turned his car around. After parking his car, he head inside the house and was greeted by Bongsun.

“Oh Annyeong Sir.” She said as if she just woke up from sleep. “Is Hyemi already home?”

Before Bongsun could answer him, he noticed there was an untouched food at the table. “Hyemi cooked it a while ago. She was waiting for you but then she got sleepy so I told her to go upstairs and I’ll let her know once you arrived.”  Jaejoong was surprised with her gesture. He wasn’t aware that she would go home early and cook dinner for him. “Has she eaten?” Jaejoong asked again.

“No sir. I told her to eat already but she insisted on waiting for you.” Bongsun answered him again. Jaejoong went to the table and saw it was his favorite foods.

“Can you reheat this for me? I’m going to eat it.” He handed her the plate. She got it and reheated it on the microwave. He sat on the chair and was contemplating. After a while, she came back with the food already heated.

“Have you eaten?” He asked before taking a bite. Bongsun nodded her head before retreating back to the kitchen. He took a bite and was surprised. It was the best steak he has eaten. “She’s indeed gifted with cooking skills.” He remarked before eating another spoonful.

After he finished eating, he put his plate back to the sink and went upstairs. He was then surprised upon seeing Hyemi already sleeping on the couch.

“Why is she waiting for me here? She should’ve eaten and sleep when she noticed it was already late.” Jaejoong thought. He went towards her and noticed she was already in deep sleep. Bongsun followed him upstairs while he carries Jaejoong’s bag. “Oh. Why is she sleeping here? I thought she already went to bed.

“I should carry her inside. I bet she’s too tired.” He then scooped Hyemi off the couch. “Please take my bag inside and open the door for me.” Bongsun did as what was instructed. After she was done, she left the two on their room. Jaejoong gently laid her on the bed. He went to the bathroom and prepared for bed.

After he was done, he noticed Hyemi was still in her office clothes. He thought of asking Bongsun’s help but he figured she is probably asleep. He scratched his head as he thinks of a way. He was then left with no choice but do it himself. He covered Hyemi with the blanket and gently removes the buttons on her top. He was careful not to touch her skin or wake her up. After he was done, he also gently removed her pants while her body is still hidden under the blanket. He placed her clothes at the hamper and found a piece of clothing that would be easy for her to wear. He grabbed his button up long-sleeves.

“This would be much easier to manage.” Just then he was faced with a dilemma. He have to gently lift her; for her to wear it. He sighed before doing so. As he was dressing her up, her bra was exposed. He gulped and hurriedly buttoned it up. He grabbed her make-up remover tissues and gently wiped off her make-up. He took his time with it. When he was done, he tucked her into the bed and kissed her in the forehead. He was surprised when Hyemi smiled on her sleep. This made him smile too and also went to his side of the bed.

 

Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< I really love their sweet moments! Who likes it too? Raise your hand! ^^ Good thing Jae and Hyemi have developments with their relationship. And there’s more to come! Watch out for it in the coming chapters.

Did you read Yunho and Yoochun’s conversations? They’re planning something. I wonder what it is. Let’s find out soon. I’m so excited! Are you? ^^

,  don’t forget to COMMENT and SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS and SUGGESTIONS. Khamsamnida! ^^