Chapter 32

If you asked me to

 After a few minutes, Hannah said goodbye first.

“I’m heading back the room. I’m not feeling well all of a sudden. I guess the food we ate during lunch wasn’t digested properly.” Hannah suddenly uttered.

“Are you, okay? Do you need anything?” Hyemi asked out of concern.

“No, I’m fine.” Hannah replied. “I’ll go with you.” Kent also said. Hyemi noticed Kent looks like he’s not well himself. He’s perspiring a lot.

“Okay. See you tomorrow before check-out.”  Hannah replied as she went back with Kent.

“I wonder what’s wrong between the two of them.” Hyemi uttered low enough but Jaejoong heard her. She continued to eat the desserts she got. After quite a while, she noticed Jaejoong was silent.

“Are you okay?” Hyemi then looked at Jaejoong and noticed he was like stoned. This made her feel anxious. “Jaejoong, is something wrong?” Hyemi asked again.

Jaejoong faced her. He was about to say something but then noticed an icing was on the side of her lip. He reached out to wipe it off her face but was distracted by Hyemi’s lips. All of a sudden, he felt an eagerness to kiss her. He then noticed what he was doing so he sat properly and gulped down the remains of his juice. When he couldn’t hold it any longer, he got up and walked away.

“What’s wrong with him too?” Hyemi thought to herself as she shook her head. She wants to follow him but she can’t resist the dessert she got from the buffet.

Jaejoong left Hyemi and went towards the small garden.  “What’s wrong with me?” He said to himself as he shook his head. “What is this I’m feeling?”

 

Hyemi went back the room and was still anxious by how Jaejoong acted. “Maybe they got it from the food we ate.”

She went inside the room and saw Jaejoong relaxing on the bed as he browsed through his laptop. Hyemi grabbed her bag and went inside the bathroom to prepare for sleep.

“Aish! Jinja! How can I wear this?” Hyemi said as she looked at the last night gown she have. It was much shorter than the other ones and more revealing. “I forgot to buy a decent one. I’ll really make Jiyeon pay for this.”

She brushed her hair and peeped through the door. When she noticed he was busy, she quickly went on the bed and covered herself with the blanket. She faced away from him and was about to sleep when Jaejoong talked to her. “I’m sorry if I left you there alone. I suddenly felt unwell.” 

Hyemi sat back and looked at him. “Are you okay now? Maybe you got it from Hannah and Kent.” She instinctively held out her hand and touched Jaejoong’s forehead and neck. Without her knowing, her night gown was revealed; also exposing her body to Jaejoong. This made him more uneasy.

 Jaejoong got startled as he felt her touch. He felt something in his self again. There was a throbbing pain down there. He caught her hand and looked straight into Hyemi’s eyes.

“I can’t hold it anymore.” He uttered as he moved his head closer to hers; his eyes focusing on her lips. Hyemi was taken aback by his action but just closed her eyes as Jaejoong touched his lips to her. Jaejoong deepen the kiss as he slowly pushes Hyemi to the bed.

Hyemi got lost on the kiss so she also kissed him back. They were now making out on the bed. Jaejoong then moved to her neck and started kissing her there. Hyemi closed her eyes as she felt his touches. After a few minutes, Hyemi’s phone was ringing. This made Jaejoong snapped back to reality so he suddenly stopped. “I’m sorry.” He said and then hurriedly left the room.

 

This made Hyemi more anxious with him. She went towards her bag and searched for her phone.

“Yoboseo?” Hyemi was still panting because of the kissing.

“Hyemi? What’s wrong?” The other person said over the phone. She recognized it was Siwon.

“Oh. I was swimming when you called.” She reasoned out.

“You? Swimming? I don’t think so. You don’t know how to swim in the first place.”

“Why’d you call anyway?” She asked with irritation.

“I want to say sorry because I didn’t attend you wedding. Well something came up so I flew to Europe. I hope you’re not mad. Don’t worry; I’ll make it up to you.”

“I’m not. Just make sure you’ll pay up, okay?” Hyemi smiled.

“By the way, where are you now?” Siwon asked again.

“In Bali.” She answered. “We’re going back tomorrow.”

“Bali? You’re in your ho-honeymoon?” Siwon asked as he stutters. “Yes.” She answered. Siwon was quiet at first but spoke again. “Are you? Did you?”

“Anniyo!!” She said in defense. She then heard him breath in relief. “Okay. Okay. See you soon. Take Care.” He then hanged up. Hyemi went towards the refrigerator and drank water to calm. She went back to bed and remembered what Jaejoong did.

“What am I thinking?” She shook her head and went back to sleep.

After an hour, Jaejoong returned to the room and saw Hyemi already asleep. He slowly crept up the bed so as not to wake her up. He looked at her sleeping and also drifted to sleep.

 

Jaejoong woke up and found his face just inches away from Hyemi’s. He got startled so he shifted until he fell off the bed. Hyemi woke up with the heard of a thud. She looked and saw Jaejoong on the floor.

“Are you okay?” She asked. Jaejoong nodded his head and stood up. “Let’s prepare and have breakfast. We have to check-out before 12 noon.” He casually went inside the bathroom.

Hyemi smiled and fixed their things. After Jaejoong was finished with his bath, he noticed his things were already prepared.

“I’m sorry if I already arranged your things. I was doing mine so I also organized yours.” Hyemi uttered.

“It’s alright.” Jaejoong replied as he looked placed the clothes he just used. Hyemi was about to go inside the bathroom when Jaejoong talked to her. “Gomawo.” He said without looking at her.

“You’re welcome.” She smiled and went inside the bathroom.

 

After having their breakfast, they went to the lobby to check-out. There they met Kent and Hannah.

“I’m going to miss you guys.” Hannah said as she hugged Hyemi.

“Me too. Thank you for everything.” Hyemi smiled back. “Contact me if you’re planning to go to Korea.”

“I will. You should also visit us.” Hannah said. “I’m happy to have known you. I never had a sister. And I also don’t have many girl friends so you made me feel how to have one.”

“Thank you too for letting me enjoy this trip.” Hyemi said as she was teary-eyed. Hannah was also feeling the same.

“Let’s go Hyemi. We have a flight at 1:45.” Jaejoong suddenly said. Kent also appeared after checking out.

“Do you have a ride to the airport?” Hyemi asked the two.

“Yes we have.” Hannah smiled. “I guess this is it.” She hugged Hyemi again. “Anneyeong.”

Jaejoong and Hyemi smiled upon hearing her. Hyemi corrected her mispronunciations. “It’s Annyeong.”

“Oh. Annyeong.” Hannah said as she bowed. Jaejoong and Hyemi bowed back. The two couple separated as they rode their car back to the airport.

 

Jaejoong and Hyemi were waiting for their flight when Jaejoong got a phone call.

“Yoochun, what’s wrong?” He said as he answered the call.

“Jae. Did you have a good time last night?” He asked as if he was teasing.

“Huh?” Jaejoong asked in return; he couldn’t get what he was talking about.

“You know... I hope you had a great performance last night. It’s shameful to sister-in-law if that wasn’t the case.” Yoochun teased again. But Jaejoong was still clueless.

 “Yah Yoochun! What are you talking about!?” Jaejoong voiced out. This made Hyemi looked at him.

“Did you and Hyemi had… You know? ?” He said the last word as if he’s whispering.

“Yah! Yoochun! Did you do something again!?” He voiced out again. Hyemi got more curious as she observes him.

“She said she already took care of it. I told her to put it in the drinks.” Yoochun spoke as if he was talking to his self. “ Didn’t you feel something weird last night?”

Jaejoong contemplated his thoughts and suddenly everything clicked into pieces.

“It was you. The drink! Aish! You’re crazy!!” He exclaimed at him. This surprised Hyemi.

“So what happened?” Yoochun asked again.

“Nothing. I’m going to make you pay for this Yoochun.” Jaejoong then hanged up on him.

“Who was that?” Hyemi asked since she’s been curious.

“It’s Yoochun. He was asking if we have arrived.” He said as he placed his phone back to his pocket.

“PR 987 bound to Seoul, Korea you may now board your plane. Plane 987 bound to Seoul, Korea you may now board your plane. Thank you and have a safe trip.” The announcer broadcasted. They stood up and went on.

 

After a few hours, they arrived at Seoul and were greeted by their mothers.

“I hope you had a good time.” Mrs. Kim said as they were already inside the car.

“Neh. Thank you for the trip.” Hyemi happily said.

“Should we expect a grandchild soon?” Mrs. Lee suddenly expressed which startled the two.

“Eomma!!” Hyemi shrieked at her mother.

“What? Lisa and I are just curious.” Mrs. Lee said again.

“By the way, where are we heading?” Jaejoong asked as he looked outside.

“We’re going to your new home.” Mrs. Kim excitingly said.

 

So, are you guessing correct? Yoochun spiked the drink with a medicine that would spike up your body desire (You know what I’m talking about here. *wink*). 

As we all know, Jaejoong drank it. So who got the other one? Did Hyemi have it but she wasn’t as aware as Jaejoong? Or is it Kent/Hannah? I’ll reveal it next chapter. ^^

Siwon was really a distraction. If he didn’t call, Jaejoong and Hyemi would’ve done it already. Well who knows, maybe something will happen SOON. ^^

They will now go back to reality and start of their lives as husband and wife. I wonder how they will live with it. ,  don’t forget to COMMENT and SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS and SUGGESTIONS. Khamsamnida! ^^


 

 

@starqueen, @N33laa, @ naue523, @unnie4ever, @Fitria : Here’s the new chappie. I hope you’re satisfied with it. :)

@chen_chen: Hahaha! Tama ka dyan!! :))

@LHVP_cute: It’s spiked with a medicine that will increase your ual desire. ^^

@vip-bigbang:I guees this chapter got you excited too! :)))

@InfiniteExotic:  hahaha! At least he made a move for them.

@Via099TOP: Here’s a new update! ^^ It’s sort of a medicine to increase ual desire.

@InspiritAngelz: Thank you very much! Here’s a new update!

@_DyNaR_: Ms. Yoo is not much of an important character. She’s just one of the girls Yoochun has a fling with. Thank you for waiting. Here’s a new chapter. ^^

@she_nurjannah: Nope, I there’s no scene. I don’t know how to do one. Hahaha! :)))

@Princess4SS501: Yes, this will get you more interested as they progress with their new life. Ms. Yoo is not an important character in this story. :)

@shawie: Yes. Yoochun was the one who planned it. :)