His Special person

If you asked me to

 

Jieun arrived at their house. She directly went at the dining room where her family is now eating their dinner. She then kissed her parents and sat on her chair, ignoring her brother.

“Where did you go Jieun?” Mr. Kim asked her. “Oh I was about to have a dinner with someone but he stood me up. Good thing Jiyeon and Hyemi unnie arrived and they ate dinner with me.” Jieun said still ignoring her brother. “Oh good thing Hyemi and Jiyeon was kind enough to accompany you.” Mrs. Kim smilingly said.

“Do you know eomma, Hyemi unnie didn’t have boyfriend ever since? She’s like this person I know who up until now didn’t have a girlfriend.” Jieun suddenly said. She glanced to her brother but there was no response from him. It was their mother who reacted to what she said. “Oh really? I wonder why. She’s beautiful, intelligent, kind and successful. Every guy would be lucky to have her.”

“You describe Hyemi like you know her already. Is she a perfect person? For sure there is a bad thing about her.” Jaejoong said as he looked at his food. “YAH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT TO HER!?” Jieun squealed. “Jaejoong dear, don’t say that.” Mrs. Kim also said. “That’s why you don’t have a girlfriend up until now.”Jieun sulked at him. “I’m tired. I’ll go to bed now.”  Jaejoong said then went to his room.

 

“Eomma!! Appa!!” Jiyeon exclaimed upon entering their house. She then went straight to the living area where her parents are sitting. “Did you have some guests here?” Jiyeon said as she looked at the foods prepared at the coffee table. “Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Kim came to visit.” Her mother replied as she sips her tea.

“Eomma, do you know who we bumped into at the mall earlier?” She happily said as she sat beside her mother. “Who?” She curiously asked. “Jieun. Do you know that Jaejoong oppa is like unnie?” She replied. Her mother had an inquisitive look on her face. “How?” “He didn’t have a girlfriend. EVER.” She said with amazement on her eyes. “Oh really? It doesn’t show. A handsome and successful guy like him is loveless. How come he doesn’t have one?”

“By the way, where is your unnie?” Her mother asked as she looked around. “Unnie said she has to take care of something at her shop.” Jiyeon answered as she took a bite of a cupcake. “That’s the reason why she’s still single up until now.” Her mother sighed. “Don’t you think unnie and Jaejoong oppa is match? They are both successful and already of age to get married.” She said to her mother who smiled in return.

 

The next day, Jaejoong was at a restaurant with his friends. “Hey. How’s our Kim Jaejoong?” Yunho said as when Jaejoong entered the restaurant. “Still the same.” He replied as he shook his friends’ hands. “Still loveless.” Changmin retorted which earned him a smack on his head. “Ouch hyung.  It hurts.” Changmin said as he rubbed his head. Jaejoong ignored him and took a seat beside Junsu. “We all know who he loves.” Junsu said as he placed a shoulder on his friend. “Speaking of which, where is Tiffany.” Jae said as he looked around. “I texted her already, she said she’s on her way.” Yoochun then looked at his phone again. “Oh! She’s here!” Yunho then pointed out at Tiffany who just came in.

“Annyeong oppas!” Tiffany said with her eyes smiling brightly which would always take Jaejoong’s breath away. Jaejoong was snapped back to reality when Changmin cleared his throat. “Fany, sit here.” He then gestured Changmin to leave the seat beside him. Changmin scratched his head as he moved beside Yoochun. “Where have you been, Fany?” Yoochun asked her. “I was rehearsing for my musical play on Friday.” She replied. “Omo! Is it this Friday already? I would definitely clear out my schedule for that.” Jaejoong suddenly said which earned a laugh from Changmin again. “I would be glad to see all of you there. This is would test if I would make it on the international scene.” Tiffany replied. “Count us all in. Of course we wouldn’t miss this great opportunity of yours to showcase your talent.” Jaejoong proudly said. This earned a laugh from Changmin again. This time Jaejoong didn’t control himself so he smacked Changmin again on his head.

They were all friends since they were little. It started when they were in kindergarten. Tiffany was the only girl among them. They have been treating her like their small sister. She’s like a princess to them and they’re all her knight in shining armor. As time goes by, hormones started kicking in. Jaejoong suddenly realized his in love with her. He told all of them except her. He’s afraid that if he told her his feelings, she would reject him and stay away from him. Of course he’s heart would always break whenever he sees her dating some other guy. But every time it didn’t last long, he’s the first person she can confide in to. A shoulder she can lean on. They’re one of a very limited person that would see the other side of Jaejoong. The side where he’s playful, caring and a very warm person; much different from what usual people see him as.

“Fany, I saw you yesterday at a restaurant near the office. Were you waiting for someone?” Junsu suddenly asked. “Did you meet with Jaejoong?” Yunho was also curious. Jaejoong, on the other hand, was also wondering about what Junsu just said for he knows she was not with him yesterday. Tiffany smiled at them. “I was just waiting for a friend, oppa.” “Friend? Is that a guy?” Jaejoong probingly asked. “He is. He works as a business partner of yours.” Tiffany answered him. Jaejoong thought and he immediately found out who it is. “Choi Senghyun?” “When did you become friends with him?” Jaejoong alarmingly asked again. “He’s a college friend. He was an org mate.” She calmly replied all of Jaejoong’s questions. She kinda used to him being like that especially whenever he learns about some other guys being her friend. But she only sees it as an-older-brother-protecting-his-younger-sister kind of thing. “Relax oppa. He’s just a friend of mine. Nothing more and nothing less.” “You heard her. He’s just a friend. We can all relax now and eat our lunch.” Yoochun said, pertaining to Jaejoong. “Let’s eat. I’m getting hungry.” Changmin then indulged on the food in his front.

All throughout the time, Jaejoong was just staring at Tiffany. He knows there something with her. He knows there something more between her and Seung hyun. The way she laughs and smiles; it’s evident that she’s in love and Jaejoong knows that. He knows it when Tiffany is feeling like that or not.

“I’m sorry but I have to go. I only have thirty-minute break. I will have to rehearse again.” She said as she stood up from her seat. “Annyeong! See you all at the play. I will count on all of you to come” She then waved goodbye and left the shop. As soon as she was gone, Jaejoong smacked Changmin. “That was for all that laughing.” He irritably said. Changmin didn’t do anything but scratch his head. He knows Jaejoong’s in bad mood upon hearing Tiffany’s new interest. “Calm down Jaejoong. Don’t take it out on Changmin.” Junsu said as he let Jaejoong sit again. “She already said Seung hyun’s just a friend. You can breathe now.” Yoochun also calmed him. “But have you seen her smile and laugh? That’s the same way she always does when she’s in love.” Jaejoong tried to explain. His friends knew about it but they just don’t want to break him. “Don’t you think it’s time for you to confess?” Yunho suddenly said. “And what? She would just reject me and everything will be awkward for her. I don’t want it to be like that.” Jaejoong irritatingly replied. All this time they’ve been telling him to admit his feelings to her but he would always dodge it. The same reason would be always said so they got tired of it and they just let him be.

“I’m sorry Changmin.” Jaejoong said as he tapped his friend’s shoulder. “It’s okay hyung. I know I was wrong too.” Changmin replied with a smile. “We’ll go now. See you next week, okay?” Junsu said as he also bid farewell to his friends. “We have a play to attend to this Friday. We all need to be there for Fany.”  Yunho said which earned a nod from the others. “See you!” They all said to each other and went on their way.

 

Seung hyun is a hot commodity among girls. Hyemi and Tiffany like him. I wonder who among the two is much closer to his heart. Would Jaejoong finally confess his feelings?

Find out next chapter! Comments are very much loved my dear subscribers! <3

@helianthusannuuss: thank you for loving my story! :) I hope you continue to do so.

@MinYoonTaec: yes it's Alodia! :)

@18kalin: Thank you. I would really finish this. Always keep update with new chapters and don't forget to comment. :)